Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
You sound upset....or, what do they call it................triggered?

Triggered does not mean pissed off, you fucking moron.
And now you are being rude. Tsk Tsk.

I was being appropriate to a fucking asshole.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 pointing back at you.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
To normal people outside of the krazy con bubble, rightists sound delusional and out of touch with reality.

People, normal or otherwise, have seen the out control mobs on the streets, burning and killing while the police are ordered to stand down by dem mayors.

Who was killed?
Other than by right wing thugs with AR15s that their daddy bought them

Count I've last heard was 36. You are welcome to look up the names yourself if you want.

AND, that is not to say that those just injured or assaulted, or who had their property destroyed,

or hell who were just terrorized by you violent animals,,

are not just as much victims of your violent mobs and elected officials.

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
To normal people outside of the krazy con bubble, rightists sound delusional and out of touch with reality.

People, normal or otherwise, have seen the out control mobs on the streets, burning and killing while the police are ordered to stand down by dem mayors.

Who was killed?

It's interesting to watch them make stuff up about "all these cities burning"......

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

If someone points a finger at me, accusing me of such behavior, they are filthy liars.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Who was killed?

Count I've last heard was 36. You are welcome to look up the names yourself if you want.

AND, that is not to say that those just injured or assaulted, or who had their property destroyed,

more bullshit “you heard”

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.
Still being rude....it reflects back on you..........bigly.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.

Democrats are the only crazy ones if they expect for their "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever", to not be inspected and get caught.
The Coronavirus Task Force = task force to spread the virus.... like a voter fraud organization must be to spread voter fraud. Don’t you feel stupid being stupid?

So according to you, "voter fraud organization" is "voter fraud prevention organization".

Now that is the dumbest thing I have heard you say yet. Is murderer also a life saver?

This needs some serious evidence in front of a judge, otherwise... no evidence for your claim.

The guy that Trump hired to ensure that the elections are secure, has certified that the election was secure and that Trump lost.

There has been no evidence of voter fraud presented to any judge, anywhere in the USA. All of Trump's cases have now been tossed and all of the states where they were filed have certified their elections in favour of Joe Biden.

Trump lost. BIGLY. Biggest loser since Herbert Hoover.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Who was killed?

Google it yourself lefttard.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

But not you?

Here my answer to that. Take your double standard and shove it up your ass.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

If someone points a finger at me, accusing me of such behavior, they are filthy liars.
Ironic post is Ironic.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Who was killed?

It's interesting to watch them make stuff up about "all these cities burning"......

It's called lying; it's what conservatives do best.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Who was killed?

Google it yourself lefttard.

As usual, you are unable to back up your lies when challenged.

Reminds me of a certain President we showed the door to

Now that's funny, a Democrat asking for courtesy towards their President. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

But not you?

Here my answer to that. Take your double standard and shove it up your ass.
I am not being rude to you.....but please, carry on with your Irony.

Democrats are the only crazy ones if they expect for their "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever", to not be inspected and get caught.
The Coronavirus Task Force = task force to spread the virus.... like a voter fraud organization must be to spread voter fraud. Don’t you feel stupid being stupid?

So according to you, "voter fraud organization" is "voter fraud prevention organization".

Now that is the dumbest thing I have heard you say yet. Is murderer also a life saver?

This needs some serious evidence in front of a judge, otherwise... no evidence for your claim.

The guy that Trump hired to ensure that the elections are secure, has certified that the election was secure and that Trump lost.

There has been no evidence of voter fraud presented to any judge, anywhere in the USA. All of Trump's cases have now been tossed and all of the states where they were filed have certified their elections in favour of Joe Biden.

Trump lost. BIGLY. Biggest loser since Herbert Hoover.

Not only that, but Trump's team has been explicit that they aren't arguing fraud in court. The reason why is Rule 9B of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

Rule 9B of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

Fraud or Mistake: Conditions of Mind

In alleging fraud or mistake, a party must state with particularity the circumstances constituting fraud or mistake.

They can't offer general accusations. They have to offer very specific claims, backed by evidence, and held to the strict scrutiny standard.

Something Trump's legal team can't do.....as their claims are general and evidence free.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.
And now you are making a straw man argument....away we go again............................. :heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back