Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every court. Some of them see the evidence unlike you.
And yet they continue to rule against Trump.

For now. More evidence is coming to light every day. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.
But...Biden is not trump. That's one reason why he won.

No. He hasn't won yet. Of course the MSM has pegged him President Elect but there is still stuff going on related to the fraudulent election. Loads of evidence out there.

Biden and the Dems are trying to steal this election. I sure hope they don't get away with it cause the country sure doesn't need four years of Biden.
Tick Tock....only 51 days left of diaper donnie.

You can always hope. LOL

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

That's because he isn't. He doesn't have the EC votes yet. Why do you deny reality would be a better question

He's not the one denying reality, bucko. Biden beat Trump by over 8 million votes. That is the largest margin of victory since Roosevelt defeated Hoover, and it's for the same reason. Both Presidents were abject failures in addressing the problems of the nation.

Other first world nations don't have their citizens lining up for food banks in this pandemic. We fed our citizens first.
That is the largest margin of victory since Roosevelt defeated Hoover,

Reagan beat Mondull by 17 MILLION votes and 49-1 states in 1984 you raving lunatic.

Have you ever not posted without lying your pathetic ass off?

Just stick to Canada bullshit. There are enough lying sack of shit Dimwingers from America on this board.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
Imbecile, Trump rallies have killed more people than any riots.
Link?

Watch this...............
LOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, watch this...

You never learn.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

That was easy. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:
I'm not running anywhere, Dummy.

I'm right here LMFAO at your link with no science.
Lol

You're such a dumbfuck. You demonstrate that routinely. Yes, dumbfuck, you're running. You're running from my sources because they took a shit on you.

Not running from anything. I'm mocking your link that uses no science.

That is not something to be "called" by the mainstream media as they did. There's too much "calling" before the results of an election have been certified. Workers took exit polls for official ballots and made various "adjustments" so a Democrat would be "called" as the winner in any given district, no matter what. They've been doing that for a long time and getting away with it. Now they're getting caught.

That is not something to be "called" by the mainstream media as they did. There's too much "calling" before the results of an election have been certified. Workers took exit polls for official ballots and made various "adjustments" so a Democrat would be "called" as the winner in any given district, no matter what. They've been doing that for a long time and getting away with it. Now they're getting caught.
It is “called” by the states
50 of them that have certified their results.

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
To normal people outside of the krazy con bubble, rightists sound delusional and out of touch with reality.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Democrats are the only crazy ones if they expect for their "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever", to not be inspected and get caught.
The Coronavirus Task Force = task force to spread the virus.... like a voter fraud organization must be to spread voter fraud. Don’t you feel stupid being stupid?

So according to you, "voter fraud organization" is "voter fraud prevention organization".

Now that is the dumbest thing I have heard you say yet. Is murderer also a life saver?

This needs some serious evidence in front of a judge, otherwise... no evidence for your claim.

What’s an Arson Bureau for... setting fires?

52A82DB2-9A5C-49F2-B748-F95AC253F746.jpeg

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
You sound upset....or, what do they call it................triggered?

Triggered does not mean pissed off, you fucking moron.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And now you are being rude. Tsk Tsk.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

To normal people outside of the krazy con bubble, rightists sound delusional and out of touch with reality.

People, normal or otherwise, have seen the out control mobs on the streets, burning and killing while the police are ordered to stand down by dem mayors.

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
You are so correct. There is a definite pattern with Progs and their agendas. And paying more is the recipe for them against the citizens of our nation. And more then that when they do give breaks to the working class levels, it is to certain groups over others causing frictions.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

People, normal or otherwise, have seen the out control mobs on the streets, burning and killing while the police are ordered to stand down by dem mayors.

Who was killed?
Other than by right wing thugs with AR15s that their daddy bought them

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Imbecile, Trump rallies have killed more people than any riots.
Link?

Watch this...............
LOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, watch this...

You never learn.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

That was easy. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:
I'm not running anywhere, Dummy.

I'm right here LMFAO at your link with no science.
Lol

You're such a dumbfuck. You demonstrate that routinely. Yes, dumbfuck, you're running. You're running from my sources because they took a shit on you.

Not running from anything. I'm mocking your link that uses no science.
LOLOL

Herman Cain is not dead according to you since his death was reported in the news and not a science journal.

Are you feeling stupid yet?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And now you are being rude. Tsk Tsk.

I was being appropriate to a fucking asshole.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
You are so correct. There is a definite pattern with Progs and their agendas. And paying more is the recipe for them against the citizens of our nation. And more then that when they do give breaks to the working class levels, it is to certain groups over others causing frictions.
Taxation is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Dimwingers are crazy and angry..................they want to blow up the White House just because Hitlery lost.

Unlike the President who is quoting Randy Quaid directly, I don't recall anyone who wasn't appalled by what Madonna said. Also, no one of any importance has ever quoted Madonna as any sort of fountain of wisdom or political expertise.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

They do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back