Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.
Really? How do you know? Are you stalking me or something?

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

We do not live in an operating room.

You think the items at the grocery store are sterile because people wear masks?
:laughing0301:

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

You think this shit does not spread by people having it all over their hands?
Well since you don’t think I know anything please enlighten me and tell me how this virus is being spread
Why do you keep ignoring my question Bootney?? It’s not a trick. Just tell us how you think this virus is being spread

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

Well since you don’t think I know anything please enlighten me and tell me how this virus is being spread
Why do you keep ignoring my question Bootney?? It’s not a trick. Just tell us how you think this virus is being spread
Like every other virus. People wipe their nose and mouth with their hands and don't wash hands. The virus spreads onto other objects they touch, which passes on to other people.

The only thing a mask would do is stop it from shooting out of their mouths or noses, but it really doesn't do that either.

A healthy immune system and regular hand washing is the only real defense, and it ain't that great.

You will get the virus one way or another.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
It further confirms that this is all about Biden being mentally unfit to campaign or debate. It's the only hail mary the left has left.

It’s not a trick. Just tell us how you think this virus is being spread
Like every other virus. People wipe their nose and mouth with their hands and don't wash hands. The virus spreads onto other objects they touch, which passes on to other people.
You can't wipe your mouth and nose with a mask on.

You've pointed out the second reason to wear a mask, just like Dr Fauci said.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

It further confirms that this is all about Biden being mentally unfit to campaign or debate. It's the only hail mary the left has left.
Agree, so it's back to the desperate attempt to derail Trump by claiming him a criminal or mentally unfit for office. Can you believe how much they have pulled so far ??? It's like reading a book where the plot and script is so readable that it's tremendously laughable.

They just published that 75% of new coronavirus cases in the US are in states that voted for Trump.

That means the blue states are doing 3 times as well as the red states.

You now seem confused. You said it spread by touching your hose and mouth, which can't happen with a mask on.
My LORD!!!

Where do you think all the virus material goes? You think it doesn't congregate ALL OVER that fucking mask? Seriously????
Touching your mouth and nose presents a direct viral load. Touching your mask is at best an indirect source, picking up a viral load attenuated by the filter qualities of the mask.

They just published that 75% of new coronavirus cases in the US are in states that voted for Trump.

Makes one wonder if the virus has been weaponized. If so then heads should literally roll.

Makes one wonder if the virus has been weaponized. If so then heads should literally roll.
Weaponized? Trump said it would disappear with the heat. The south is seeing temperatures near 100 degrees. Just how hot does it have to get for the virus to disappear like Trump said it would?

The only thing a mask would do is stop it from shooting out of their mouths or noses, but it really doesn't do that either.

A healthy immune system and regular hand washing is the only real defense, and it ain't that great.

You will get the virus one way or another.
You are half right... people wipe their nose and mouth and then touch things AND they also cough and sneeze and spit and those droplets carry the virus and perpetuate the spread. So washing your hands, wiping down surfaces, maintaining a distance AND wearing a mask are all ways to reduce exposure and slow the spread. None are full proof but all are helpful and the more people that do them the less infection and the faster the pandemic slows. This is all common sense and should not be controversial. Yet here you are acting like a child claiming that nobody can make you conform. What a joke.

You now seem confused. You said it spread by touching your hose and mouth, which can't happen with a mask on.
My LORD!!!

Where do you think all the virus material goes? You think it doesn't congregate ALL OVER that fucking mask? Seriously????
Touching your mouth and nose presents a direct viral load. Touching your mask is at best an indirect source, picking up a viral load attenuated by the filter qualities of the mask.
https://khn.org/news/to-curb-coronavirus-whats-behind-the-wearing-of-a-mask/
First, masks could give people a false sense of security.

“We don’t want people to feel like, ‘Oh, I’m wearing a mask. I’m protected and I’m protecting others,’” said Dr. Deborah Birx, during a White House briefing last week before the CDC issued its recommendation. Birx, a member of the president’s coronavirus task force, made clear that wearing a mask would not replace the need for frequent hand-washing and continued social distancing.

“Virus can sneak around the edges,” said Melissa Perry, a professor of environmental and occupational health at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.

There’s also the matter of the fabric.

“What I see are people buying masks on the web that are fashionable, but the fabric is thin,” said John Lednicky, an aerovirologist at the University of Florida, who studies how viruses spread through the air. “If the weave is not tight enough, the virus will go right through them.”

And one more caution: “When putting it on and taking it off, you have to be careful. You might end up getting virus all over your hands,” said Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer with the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. “Discard it carefully.”

If it’s made of fabric, wash it. If it’s paper or some other material, put it in a sealed plastic bag and throw it away. Wash your hands after.

How Does This Translate To Everyday Life?

Experts agree that in the midst of this pandemic ― while people are encouraged to stay at home and isolate — it’s still important for physical and mental health to get exercise by walking or running. But what happens when you cross paths with another person, who may not be wearing a mask?

“More distance is better no matter what,” said Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association, who said there is only a small likelihood that you are running through a mist that might contain the virus.

“If you want to hold your breath [while passing near others], fine, but it’s probably not necessary,” he said.

Overall, most health officials appear to consider masks a good idea. But they agree on three constants in this quickly changing matter: Keep your distance from others outside your household. Wash your hands ― often. And don’t touch your face.

ALL THAT to tell us that it doesn't really work that well and your mask carries the virus, so don't touch it. It will get on EVERYTHING including your hands, and infect everybody else. etc. etc. etc.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

No free passes, the protestors running around rubbing all over eachother without masks are just as idiotic as you all

Forum List

Back