Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
No free passes, the protestors running around rubbing all over eachother without masks are just as idiotic as you all
The CDC disagrees with you.
:auiqs.jpg:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/04/public-health-protests-301534
Now, tell me I DON'T have reason to believe this is all bullshit.

You are half right... people wipe their nose and mouth and then touch things AND they also cough and sneeze and spit and those droplets carry the virus and perpetuate the spread. So washing your hands, wiping down surfaces, maintaining a distance AND wearing a mask are all ways to reduce exposure and slow the spread. None are full proof but all are helpful and the more people that do them the less infection and the faster the pandemic slows. This is all common sense and should not be controversial. Yet here you are acting like a child claiming that nobody can make you conform. What a joke.
This is like the commercials for the sugary cereals like frosted flakes, or sugar pops. The cereal is PART of a well balanced breakfast.

A mask is just PART of the solution to slowing the spread of the coronavirus. It also takes hand washing etc. But the effectiveness WITH a mask is probably 100 times that of identical behavior if a mask isn't worn.

You are half right... people wipe their nose and mouth and then touch things AND they also cough and sneeze and spit and those droplets carry the virus and perpetuate the spread. So washing your hands, wiping down surfaces, maintaining a distance AND wearing a mask are all ways to reduce exposure and slow the spread. None are full proof but all are helpful and the more people that do them the less infection and the faster the pandemic slows. This is all common sense and should not be controversial. Yet here you are acting like a child claiming that nobody can make you conform. What a joke.
This is like the commercials for the sugary cereals like frosted flakes, or sugar pops. The cereal is PART of a well balanced breakfast.

A mask is just PART of the solution to slowing the spread of the coronavirus. It also takes hand washing etc. But the effectiveness WITH a mask is probably 100 times that of identical behavior if a mask isn't worn.
100 times???

:laughing0301:

“We don’t want people to feel like, ‘Oh, I’m wearing a mask. I’m protected and I’m protecting others,’” said Dr. Deborah Birx, during a White House briefing last week before the CDC issued its recommendation. Birx, a member of the president’s coronavirus task force, made clear that wearing a mask would not replace the need for frequent hand-washing and continued social distancing.

No shit Sherlock. It's a system. Mask & hand washing attenuates the spread many times more than either one alone.

But doing both is probably 100 times better than the same routine without a mask.

“We don’t want people to feel like, ‘Oh, I’m wearing a mask. I’m protected and I’m protecting others,’” said Dr. Deborah Birx, during a White House briefing last week before the CDC issued its recommendation. Birx, a member of the president’s coronavirus task force, made clear that wearing a mask would not replace the need for frequent hand-washing and continued social distancing.

No shit Sherlock. It's a system. Mask & hand washing attenuates the spread many times more than either one alone.

But doing both is 100 times better than the same routine without a mask.
No it's not.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
No free passes, the protestors running around rubbing all over eachother without masks are just as idiotic as you all
No the CDC does not disagree with me. You need to stop reading headlines and actually learn information

They just published that 75% of new coronavirus cases in the US are in states that voted for Trump.

That means the blue states are doing 3 times as well as the red states.
Makes one wonder if the virus has been weaponized. If so then heads should literally roll.
Weaponized? Trump said it would disappear with the heat. The south is seeing temperatures near 100 degrees. Just how hot does it have to get for the virus to disappear like Trump said it would?
If Trump is briefed by his medical team, then he can only interpret their findings in his own way, and he expects people to do their own homework just as well. If Trump said jump off a bridge, would you run do it ?? Now rational minded people listen, and then they vette what they hear to ensure it's accuracy. Just as we aren't perfect, neither is Trump, and he doesn't claim to be. It's best for us to have at least enough education to be able to comprehend and then deal with what goes on.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

No the CDC does not disagree with me. You need to stop reading headlines and actually learn information
Really?

What did the CDC say?

Who makes up the CDC?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

Aweeeeee man I bet it was hard for you to go there. So how come you leftist weren't able to stop them peaceful logical minded protestors from infecting thousands including themselves ???? Then you wonder why people could give a crap about your elitist attitude, and your attempt to talk down to other American's.

Trump said it would disappear with the heat. The south is seeing temperatures near 100 degrees. Just how hot does it have to get for the virus to disappear like Trump said it would?
If Trump is briefed by his medical team, then he can only interpret their findings in his own way, and he expects people to do their own homework just as well.

Most of what Trump says was all TRUMP. He didn't get it from his medical team. In fact, they made faces as Trump spewed ridiculous claims.
15 cases, soon to go down to nearly zero - All Trump
It will magically disappear in April with the heat - All Trump
It's just like the seasonal flu - All Trump
Inject people with disinfectant - All Trump

Here's what's so comedic about the leftist.

Their handicapped candidate Biden walks into a room wearing a mask, and when he gets to the microphone in the same room full of people, he takes the mask off to speak into the microphone. Rotflmbo.

What changed in the room ole Joe ??? Did you tell the virus to go stand in the corner while you spoke into the microphone ????

What a bunch of virtue signaling bullcrap it all is. I tire of the idiocy, I really do.

N95 mask has tighter or smaller microns than the non surgical yellow or blue mask.

And yet, the gaps are still hundreds of times bigger than the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

Zooming in on a view of an N95 mask, as seen through my microscope. That tiny red dot, visible in the last image, represents 0.2 of a micron—the maximum size of a #CoronaHoax virus.

zPICT0001pHQ1200.JPG

zPICT0001pSq1200HqC.JPG

zPICT0001pHQ200to800Sq.JPG

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

Really?

What did the CDC say?

Who makes up the CDC?
Director of the CDC said unanimously with the other Corona task force doctors to wear a mask. This was last week in front of congress.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

Aweeeeee man I bet it was hard for you to go there. So how come you leftist weren't able to stop them peaceful logical minded protestors from infecting thousands including themselves ???? Then you wonder why people could give a crap about your elitist attitude, and your attempt to talk down to other American's.
well now you’re ignoring me and clumping me in with some imaginary “left”. That’s called a strawman arguement. It’s what losers use when they cant handle a real debate

Here is the deal, you want all us old people to stay home until the magic happens & it all go's away. mean while you can go out & play do what ever you want. never considering any one else. if I wear a mask so I can at least go out & do my own shopping is it too much to ask those who can to wear a mask for the whole 30 min or more it takes you to shop? & if you cant wear a mask is it to much to ask that you keep the asked distance away from me, note the way the isles are set up so we are all going in the same direction & not coming face to face? a little common kindness. but no 80% of the non mask wearers cant even manage that small politeness. because you know more than the majority of the public health officials. GIVE ME A BREAK, your just selfish.
In the US, unlike most other countries, wearing a mask is becoming a major political issue. The end result is the US is leading the world in infections and deaths. European countries are banning Americans from entering their country without being quarantined. Governors and mayors are backing off on opening up business and some may even issue stay at home orders. I have to wonder if Trump has not gone completely nuts. Violating the covid 19 healthcare guidelines increases the spread of the virus and hurts the US economic recovery which Trump needs for re-election.

the american people get the elected government they deserve

politicians dont care about our well being. they only care about getting elected

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

This argument is even in case of abortion wrong. And to like to abort others with a virus makes such arguments not more better. You burn people on the altar of your vanity under the cross of Trumps narcissism. But no other man or woman is your property. You have to take care not to infect anyone. And if you would live in a tribal culture then the people in such a culture would stone you (=to bury you alive), because you are a threat for their survival, outlaw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back