Do liberals know right from wrong?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Nope. Liberalism is all about lying and stealing. Liberals use these tactics to enforce their agendas on normal Americans. Liberalism is basically the political party of traitors, convicts, terrorists, and those pushing the fag agenda. The fact that the liberal presidential nominees are holding a debate on a fag tv channel proves this, and is a slap in the face to all normal, law abiding Americans. Hitlerly KKKlintoon wants to make sodomy based marriage normal. This is an attack on America.

Do the libs have no replies? Their silence speaks volumes.

You asked a question. You answered your own question and you're surprised that no-one bothered to enter the thread?

When two people have sex it's usually a mutual arrangement. Both engage with each other and hopefully there's mutual satisfaction. It requires one party to commence and one to respond (if the approach is acceptable of course) and then it can be consummated, again hopefully, to the satisfaction of both parties.

The exact opposite of mutually satisfying sexual intercourse is masturbation or wanking. One person, totally involved with themselves and their own satisfaction, seeks to satisfy their own sexual urges (nothing wrong with it, just explaining the differences) and does so and resolves their own sexual tension without the requirement or need for a partner (lack of availability is a consideration).

In discourse it's usual for someone to, analogous with sex, to put a proposition. Someone else may seek to join and others may also join in (stop getting sweaty, I'm talking about discourse, not an orgy :D).

But when someone begins a discourse and pursues that discourse with themselves, agreeing with themselves and disparaging a straw man opposition then it's akin to masturbation rather than the full-blown (ahem) wonderfully, mutually satisfying and joy-giving act of sexual intercourse.

In other words, it's a wank.

Enjoy your wank.

Nope. Liberalism is all about lying and stealing. Liberals use these tactics to enforce their agendas on normal Americans. Liberalism is basically the political party of traitors, convicts, terrorists, and those pushing the fag agenda. The fact that the liberal presidential nominees are holding a debate on a fag tv channel proves this, and is a slap in the face to all normal, law abiding Americans. Hitlerly KKKlintoon wants to make sodomy based marriage normal. This is an attack on America.

Of course we know right from wrong. We just really prefer wrong. You know how it is? Just the other day, I was soooo frustrated that the little old lady in front of me was taking forever, I mean just forever, to get off the bus in front of me. So I pushed her down the stairs.

I know. I know. I should'na dunnit, but what the hell, my time is important.

This afternoon, I was thinking about going out and finding new ways to rob America of its moral and cultural values... but, I also want to see the Harry Potter movie.

I think today I will see the movie. There is always time to destroy America tomorrow.

harry potterism does hurt america. those movies i hear are filled with witches, homosexualism, and disregard for authority. hardly what you want to teach children (except liberals, who teach all of that to their bastard children.)

harry potterism does hurt america. those movies i hear are filled with witches, homosexualism, and disregard for authority. hardly what you want to teach children (except liberals, who teach all of that to their bastard children.)

See how easy it easy for us. I can do wrong and not even know it.

Let me tell you. It is the biggest thrill. I am actually shaking with anticipation.

Forum List

Back