What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All's fair in love and war!

Chips Rafferty

Reaction score
Fair enough!

I just know America wouldn't mind one little bit if their suckholing Urupean stooges - who still naively comply with global laws and conventions - pull out of their war criminal economic blockade of Iran. Or if Russia were to militarily detached California from the contiguous U.S. :rolleyes:

Nor would they turn a hair if some "evil" Serbian "terrorists" crash planes into the new Twin Towers simply because the U.S stole half their country. :rolleyes:

And it is a vicious Carmmunist lie that America was the model for "Murphy’s Dog!" (…loves to dish it out to smaller dogs but squeals like a big sheila when they retaliate) :mad:

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
what are you talking ?

Fair enough!

I just know America wouldn't mind one little bit if their suckholing Urupean stooges - who still naively comply with global laws and conventions - pull out of their war criminal economic blockade of Iran. Or if Russia were to militarily detached California from the contiguous U.S. :rolleyes:

Nor would they turn a hair if some "evil" Serbian "terrorists" crash planes into the new Twin Towers simply because the U.S stole half their country. :rolleyes:

And it is a vicious Carmmunist lie that America was the model for "MurphyÂ’s Dog!" (Â…loves to dish it out to smaller dogs but squeals like a big sheila when they retaliate) :mad:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List