3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

Kellermann, et al, conclude (twice in the abstract and three times in the discussion) that “keeping a gun in the home was strongly and independently associated with an increased risk of homicide (adjusted odds ratio, 2.7; 95 percent confidence interval, 1.6 to 4.4).” In other words, if you keep a gun in your home, you are 2.7 times more likely to have someone killed in your home—by that gun, by a gun introduced into your home by someone else, or other any other means.

Yes, you have a 2.7 time greater chance of being murdered by a gun in you home and a 39 times greater chance of someone commiting suicide with that gun.

That's the point. Guns don't make you safer. You and Dick Tiny keep wanting to pretend suicides aren't a part of the problem, when they clearly are.

Again, we don't have the room in prison to lock up the murderers and rapists, much less someone who commits petty property crimes.

But if you want to charge these guys for selling a gun that was used in a murder. I'm all fine with that. Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders.

Works for me.
/——-/ As soon as we charge Planned Parenhood for murdering babies.

/——-/ As soon as we charge Planned Parenhood for murdering babies.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Shit, up until the 20th century, when infant mortality was 50%, people didn't even get terribly attached to their children.

The creepy thing about his picture... the child is dead, which is why the adults are blurry and the kid isn't.

1632133592931.png

Fetuses aren't babies.

Shit, up until the 20th century, when infant mortality was 50%, people didn't even get terribly attached to their children.

The creepy thing about his picture... the child is dead, which is why the adults are blurry and the kid isn't.

View attachment 541715
/———/ That’s just the lefts way of excusing away abortion. Do you think a fetus brought to term could be born as something other than a human, a puppy or watermelon perhaps?
Amid legal debate and legislative pushes to create personhood status for unborn children, a fetus is actually counted as a separate person in a majority of state criminal cases thanks to "feticide" laws" in 38 states, which create legal penalties for crimes involving pregnant women.

Yes, you have a 2.7 time greater chance of being murdered by a gun in you home and a 39 times greater chance of someone commiting suicide with that gun.

That's the point. Guns don't make you safer. You and Dick Tiny keep wanting to pretend suicides aren't a part of the problem, when they clearly are.
So what?

If you have a pool you have a larger chance of someone drowning, if you have stairs you have a greater chance of falling down them and breaking your neck.

If you drive a car you have a greater chance of dying in an auto accident.

I'll assess my own risks and you mind your own fucking business.

There's no such thing as a "safe" weapon. Weapons are designed to kill people. That's why they are called "weapons".

The problem with the gun industry is that it markets specifically to the nuts. They realize the nuts are going to buy more guns and more bullets, as opposed to Dick Tiny's imaginary "normal" gun owner, who maybe bought one gun, stuck it in his closet and forgot about it.

That's when they aren't making it easier for criminals to get guns, so that they create enough fear where some dip thinks that a gun will make him "safer', and OH MY GOD, KELLERMAN just blew the whistle on that lie, let's stop the CDC from studying the issue.

There's no such thing as a "safe" weapon. Weapons are designed to kill people.
Spoken like an absolute moron.

That’s just the lefts way of excusing away abortion. Do you think a fetus brought to term could be born as something other than a human, a puppy or watermelon perhaps?
Amid legal debate and legislative pushes to create personhood status for unborn children, a fetus is actually counted as a separate person in a majority of state criminal cases thanks to "feticide" laws" in 38 states, which create legal penalties for crimes involving pregnant women.

The point is, most fetuses/embryos/zygotes aren't brought to term. Half of fertilized eggs don't attach to the uterine wall. 20% of pregnancies' end in miscarriages, and of course about a third of them end in abortions. This was the case before Roe v. Wade as well, and SCOTUS just thought they were getting rid of obsolete laws that no one was following.

Personally, I think fetal homicide laws are stupid. Some poor guy can be charged with murder for a fetus dying because the half-drunken bitch miscarried during a bar fight? that's just fucking absurd.

The problem with giving personhood rights to Globby the Fetus is that you have given it more rights than the woman it is inside. Why stop with just abortion and accidents? Charge women with assault if they drink or smoke during a pregnancy! Investigate every miscarriage as a potential homicide.

So what?

If you have a pool you have a larger chance of someone drowning, if you have stairs you have a greater chance of falling down them and breaking your neck.

If you drive a car you have a greater chance of dying in an auto accident.

I'll assess my own risks and you mind your own fucking business.

None of those things are designed to kill people.

Guns are.

You wouldn't buy a pool if you can't swim, but we sell guns to crazy people all the time... that's kind of the problem.

Now, if you want to compare guns to cars... okay. To operate a car, you have to be licensed and insured, and there are cops on the roads making sure you are following the rules all the time.

None of those things are designed to kill people.

Guns are.

You wouldn't buy a pool if you can't swim, but we sell guns to crazy people all the time... that's kind of the problem.

Now, if you want to compare guns to cars... okay. To operate a car, you have to be licensed and insured, and there are cops on the roads making sure you are following the rules all the time.

My gun is designed to fire a projectile

Whether of nit it kills it the choice of the user.

Did you know that more people are killed using nothing but hands and feet than they are with AR 15 rifles?

Maybe we should do something about that too huh?

Like I said I will assess the level of risk I want to live with and you can mind your own fucking business

The point is, most fetuses/embryos/zygotes aren't brought to term. Half of fertilized eggs don't attach to the uterine wall. 20% of pregnancies' end in miscarriages, and of course about a third of them end in abortions. This was the case before Roe v. Wade as well, and SCOTUS just thought they were getting rid of obsolete laws that no one was following.

Personally, I think fetal homicide laws are stupid. Some poor guy can be charged with murder for a fetus dying because the half-drunken bitch miscarried during a bar fight? that's just fucking absurd.

The problem with giving personhood rights to Globby the Fetus is that you have given it more rights than the woman it is inside. Why stop with just abortion and accidents? Charge women with assault if they drink or smoke during a pregnancy! Investigate every miscarriage as a potential homicide.
?----/ "Some poor guy can be charged with murder for a fetus dying because the half-drunken bitch miscarried during a bar fight? "
Beat women much? Your view of pregnant women explains why you are a democRAT

My gun is designed to fire a projectile

Whether of nit it kills it the choice of the user.

Did you know that more people are killed using nothing but hands and feet than they are with AR 15 rifles?

Maybe we should do something about that too huh?

Like I said I will assess the level of risk I want to live with and you can mind your own fucking business

Except when we have to design our lives around your fetish, then it really becomes our business.

When a cop has to approach a car wearing body armor and his gun out for a traffic ticket, because they don't know if the person in that car has a gun or not, it really does effect our lives.

When we have to send our kids to school with bullet proof backpacks, have them walkthrough metal detectors and undergo active shooter drills, that really does effect our lives.

You see, you look at mass shooters and single shooters killing 39,000 of us every year and shrug your shoulders and say "not my problem".

Well, you need to "compensate" isn't my problem, and if we need to make your life more difficult, sucks to be you.

?----/ "Some poor guy can be charged with murder for a fetus dying because the half-drunken bitch miscarried during a bar fight? "
Beat women much? Your view of pregnant women explains why you are a democRAT

Um, no, I just point out a possible scenario where someone could be charged with murder unjustly... and it's kind of absurd.

Except when we have to design our lives around your fetish, then it really becomes our business.

When a cop has to approach a car wearing body armor and his gun out for a traffic ticket, because they don't know if the person in that car has a gun or not, it really does effect our lives.

When we have to send our kids to school with bullet proof backpacks, have them walkthrough metal detectors and undergo active shooter drills, that really does effect our lives.

You see, you look at mass shooters and single shooters killing 39,000 of us every year and shrug your shoulders and say "not my problem".

Well, you need to "compensate" isn't my problem, and if we need to make your life more difficult, sucks to be you.
No one has ever had to change they way they live because I own a couple guns.

There are no metal detectors at schools in my county

and you do know that 2/3 of that 39000 are suicides right? No one is shooting them by definition.

And I have my permits to carry, I go through a BG check if i want to buy a gun and guess what there will never be a law that will ban a person like me from owning guns

So you go and masturbate to that picture of the red head you keep on your dresser and dream about the day when you can control other people

Um, no, I just point out a possible scenario where someone could be charged with murder unjustly... and it's kind of absurd.
/——-/ Well, Spanky, that applies to every law on the books. People are charged with crimes unjustly. It happens. Do we get rid of all laws?

No one has ever had to change they way they live because I own a couple guns.

There are no metal detectors at schools in my county

and you do know that 2/3 of that 39000 are suicides right? No one is shooting them by definition.

Except that a lot of them would be alive today if they didn't have a gun... that's the point. Some might have found other ways to end their lives, but most of them wouldn't have.

The problem is, we never know when one of you gun fetishists are going to have a really bad day and go off on yourself or others. If you are as normal as you say, you shouldn't have a problem with increased scrutiny to weed out the people who aren't

Except that a lot of them would be alive today if they didn't have a gun... that's the point. Some might have found other ways to end their lives, but most of them wouldn't have.

The problem is, we never know when one of you gun fetishists are going to have a really bad day and go off on yourself or others. If you are as normal as you say, you shouldn't have a problem with increased scrutiny to weed out the people who aren't
You don't know that.

Anyone who really wants to kill himself is going to do it anyway.

And for all i know you might be a rapist just waiting to snap so maybe we should castrate you now.

Forum List

Back