Do Democrats believe that immigrants and our border policies are suppose to be of crystal clear benefit to America and Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Or do they believe that Mexico, Mexico’s people, other nations and the people of other nations are suppose to benefit?
What is the general opinion of the Republican Party with regard to the aforementioned questions?
I ask because I don’t recall anyone ever asking our politicians such a thing and I don’t recall any politician having the guts to discuss their opinions on the matter.

Or do they believe that Mexico, Mexico’s people, other nations and the people of other nations are suppose to benefit?
What is the general opinion of the Republican Party with regard to the aforementioned questions?
I ask because I don’t recall anyone ever asking our politicians such a thing and I don’t recall any politician having the guts to discuss their opinions on the matter.
Question, has immigration helped our country?

Start that thread and I promise to engage in it...this one isn’t about whether or not immigration has helped our country, it’s about the position and opinions of who/what should benefit.
Immigration would benefit both.

Isn't that the point of trade.

Not in the last 30 years. Democrats have destroyed legal immigration in favor of developing a population of DEPENDANTS
Immigration for a while since Reagan has been a Qwatter republic wedge issue.

Now it's just a racial issue for white grievance.

Not in the last 30 years. Democrats have destroyed legal immigration in favor of developing a population of DEPENDANTS
Actually every time they have tried to legislate for immigration the GOP have blocked it... And I note you didn't include Reagan as he had an actual sensible immigration policy which was getting what America needs from Mexico...

US needs a work force especially a service sector workforce... They also need seasonal workers too... US is runing at close to full employment...

GOP here want highly skilled to come to America and US citizens to do the manual jobs that the immigrates do today...... Think about that for a while..

It's more like those who want in want what they think we have, living easy, but the rights' account is, "we are dying here"....So, it's a mere entitled moment for the haves and the have-nots and the never-happy with what you have a human spirit that is kindred at this joyous time of the year......

New Topics

Forum List

Back