Do Democrats believe that immigrants and our border policies are suppose to be of crystal clear benefit to America and Americans?

I guess you don't understand the difference between LEGAL immigration and hordes of undocumented nice people, sex traffickers, drug mules, smugglers, terrorists, rapists and criminals pouring into the country. Do u think our food, clothing, shelter and health care resources are unlimited? What part of 250 THOUSAND HELPLESS PEOPLE PER MONTH do you not understand?
Liberals say they believe the US has borders but do not believe anyone is a trespasser.
I say that since Mexico is rich in oil, we take over Mexico since no one wants to live there anyway,

Or do they believe that Mexico, Mexico’s people, other nations and the people of other nations are suppose to benefit?
What is the general opinion of the Republican Party with regard to the aforementioned questions?
I ask because I don’t recall anyone ever asking our politicians such a thing and I don’t recall any politician having the guts to discuss their opinions on the matter.

Do Democrats believe that immigrants and our border policies are suppose to be of crystal clear benefit to America and Americans?​

I think nothing could be clearer than that Democrats do not believe that.

That is the Canadian approach. There is some allowance for legitimate asylum seekers, but the overwhelming majority of immigrants into Canada have been vetted to ensure that they bring something to the table of benefit to Canada.

I don't know that non-Trump Republicans are much better, at least not in their actions.

What's the best policy for the border OP?

What should ultimately be done?

Enforce our laws. It’s really that simple. That’s why you and your leftist f friends can’t understand it. It’s common sense.

You're running short of allies fast, magaturd. :auiqs.jpg:
Hahaha…because you and your people shown below say so…right?
A1C0F1B9-8A03-4607-8F63-3E5C3CA7C279.jpeg

Forum List

Back