Democrats, what will your "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" look like?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Let's say that the open borders force congress to say "uncle" to Biden, and agree that they will enact comprehensive immigration reform.

What reforms are needed? That question does not imply that reforms are not needed. Clearly they are. I'm interested to know what exactly the aim of the last two years of chaos has been.

Let's say that the open borders force congress to say "uncle" to Biden, and agree that they will enact comprehensive immigration reform.

What reforms are needed? That question does not imply that reforms are not needed. Clearly they are. I'm interested to know what exactly the aim of the last two years of chaos has been.
No idea. What are yours?

What reforms are needed? What is needed is that the President adhere to the rule of law and enforce the laws that are currently on the books that Congress has given to the administration to enforce. Start there. Then, new laws can be drawn up to create better legal immigration including what to do with DACA. What is currently going on is an invasion of the country by other countries. Enough are bringing in drugs, violence and attacks against our boarder patrol agents. And, Democrats and Rhino Republicans are fearful of January 6th? Really?

Then I assume that you don't think comprehensive immigration reform is the solution.

I'm not the one holding the border open, while pretending it is closed to force comprehensive immigration reform. That's the Democrats.

Let them say what they mean by that.
You sound like a Republican without a clue.

Then I assume that you don't think comprehensive immigration reform is the solution.

I'm not the one holding the border open, while pretending it is closed to force comprehensive immigration reform. That's the Democrats.

Let them say what they mean by that.
I remember when GW tried and was willing to compromise. Since then it's been the same old zero compromise. I doubt you or I will ever see it happen.

Secure the border first and foremost with a fuckin' wall.....What's 8-11 billion in the grand scheme of things given the recent dem/RINO spending spree?

Next asylum seekers need to hold in Mexico and file from there.....You know, as the law stipulates.

Most importantly.....Talks to exclude any "interested parties" like The US Chamber of Commerce and other pro-immigrant groups....Some America First is in order.

Mine the border with bouncing Betty mines. Fill the Rio Grande with alligators.
A fence with machine gun towers every 100 feet. Invader severed heads on fence posts. Open the border to hunting with a modest bounty.

I remember when GW tried and was willing to compromise. Since then it's been the same old zero compromise. I doubt you or I will ever see it happen.
But compromise with what though?

If you Democrats cannot even articulate what reforms are needed, how can Republicans compromise on them?

How do you even know that they are needed, if you don't know what they are?

Forum List

Back