Do Atheists Have a Moral Code?

No.
If they had an objective moral code, it would be written and published widely.
I saw a poll on Quora. The question was:"Is lying moral". Out of eight atheists who answered, 7 said lying was moral sometimes. That's why theists don't trust you.
The lying Atheists think of is being wise and harmless. They could not learn that from the church.

Altruism, treating others with kindness and respect, obeying the law is not the sole property of religion and clearly not Christianity
To some extent true. There is no salvation in the Christian religion by vain works of the law, in the natural man's fulfillment of the law, subject to the jurisdiction of the law without grace or faith.

No.
If they had an objective moral code, it would be written and published widely.
I saw a poll on Quora. The question was:"Is lying moral". Out of eight atheists who answered, 7 said lying was moral sometimes. That's why theists don't trust you.
You saw a poll on Quora.

Beside you, is anyone else supposed to take that seriously?

To some extent true. There is no salvation in the Christian religion by vain works of the law, in the natural man's fulfillment of the law, subject to the jurisdiction of the law without grace or faith.
I’ve often thought that religion has a purpose in that fear and intimidation can be useful to coerce behavior. If religion can control the more base behaviors of some people, so be it.

Ideals such as community, participation, cooperation, etc., are not solely religious perspectives. Communities have developed a vast suite of coercive structures and processes for bringing the consequences of actions harmful to the community to bear, imprisonment being only one of many. In fact, it can be argued that much or most of our legal systems have nothing to do with morality at all, but instead deals with regulation of community behavior.

No. Wisdom teeth can become impacted causing pain, inflammation, swelling and infection when molars aren’t pushed out, thus requiring removal.

Good gawd, man.
Hence requiring the smashing of the jaws of every crooked ADA dentist on the planet under the law of Moses. Believe you me, you will not go unpunished for that lie.

No. Absolutely not.

I do not lie, cheat, steal. rape or murder. Not because of some threat of burning for all eternity. But because all those things are wrong. By any moral code they are wrong.

I can say that, not as a business or a religious person, but as someone who lives his life without religion.
>>I can say that, not as a business or a religious person, but as someone who lives his life without religion.<<

Atheism is your faith and religion :heehee:.

There are plenty of people who do what outwardly is made to appear "the right thing to do" but inwardly is intended only to cause as much harm and damage to innocent victims as possible.
Most are Christians

Hence requiring the smashing of the jaws of every crooked ADA dentist on the planet under the law of Moses. Believe you me, you will not go unpunished for that lie.
Wow. Threatening me with your gods? That’s quite a “moral code” you have there.

Otherwise, wisdom teeth are extracted for obvious health reasons given to you. You might try prayer as an alternate to brushing and regular dental care. If prayer will fill a cavity, let us know.

We have our individual moral code. And I knew a nun who thought lying was acceptable in the right situation
Atheism is actually the belief system in force throughout the Roman Catholic Church.
And we all know about priests who lied about raping children.
You saying those priests believed in God? Hell no. They bless marriages in the congregation but they won't stoop to consenting to lawful marriages themselves.
people are not perfect
So how much surgery and mayhem does it require to make people perfect: circumcision and pulling of wisdom teeth and tonsils? How did humans evolve naturally to need so much unnatural surgery then if there is no God who created them?
Same moral code minus the crazy rules and the imaginary beings.
Don't go about denying God and putting up a moral code in front of me.

Otherwise, wisdom teeth are extracted for obvious health reasons given to you. You might try prayer as an alternate to brushing and regular dental care. If prayer will fill a cavity, let us know
You have 32 teeth too many. Gas you nearly to death and yank every one, you overeducated bitch.

Where do rich folks get their real human molars as dental "implants" from?

Like black girls with "box braids" that didn't come out of a cardboard "box."

Comes down to this
You have a theory that there is a magical creature that created everything and watches everything we do

I think that theory is nonsense

It is not a matter of faith on my part, but you have to come up with a better theory
No, God is a supernatural being that created spacetime and 24-hr day and night. Then, He provided all the energy the universe would ever need with the energy of the EMS (electromagnetic spectrum) or "light." The facts are we know spacetime exists. We know the universe, Earth, and everything in it exists. We all have all the energy of the universe with light and electromagnetic energy. That's only the first day.

OTOH, you have doo doo :auiqs.jpg:, will be farked beyond belief, but at least will be able to see what happens to the believers. You see, God in his infinite wisdom, won't show us what happens to you and the rest of the sinners, but you get to see what happens to the believers.

So, I can only leave the my message for the non-believers and sinners.

R.d0bf3248d9e24a0095cc2e5af5bdb17c

You have 32 teeth too many. Gas you nearly to death and yank every one, you overeducated bitch.

Where do rich folks get their real human molars as dental "implants" from?

Like black girls with "box braids" that didn't come out of a cardboard "box."
Gee, whiz. There’s a good Christian boy.

>>I can say that, not as a business or a religious person, but as someone who lives his life without religion.<<

Atheism is your faith and religion :heehee:.

No. "Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hoppy". Again, a quote from Penn Jillette.

I do not believe in God or God's, or Goddesses. It is not faith. It is a complete lack of faith.

Forum List

Back