DNC Nominee Must Pick Black Woman:NY Times

I think the Clintons are finally done. At some point they might make a few endorsements that put them in the limelight temporarily, but I really don't see them getting back into politics directly.

I think the Clintons are finally done. At some point they might make a few endorsements that put them in the limelight temporarily, but I really don't see them getting back into politics directly.
People had "Clinton fatigue" long ago.

The Clintons are sociopaths and career criminals and will never get out of politics until they're dead.

So stupid. Vice presidential picks need to be picked based on qualifications and chemistry. All that other shit is 100% irrelevant.
Well, not currently.

The veep pick will absolutely need to be PC-friendly, so Kamala, Abrams, Booker, Klobuchar and maybe Mayor Pete are all standing by the phone.

That's just the current condition of the party, that's its priorities. Self-inflicted wound.

Last edited:
1. I would never lower myself to read the fake news in the once great New York Times, BUT that so-called newspaper is right.

2. Mr. Biden must select an African American lady as vice president.

a. Then a certain ethnicity will turn out in droves to proudly vote for such a ticket.

b. Because of Mr. Biden's frail condition, it is possible that we would soon have our second president of a certain ethnicity.

3. Because of the coronavirus development and a Biden-Harris/Abrams ticket, it seems that President Trump (for whom I would gladly vote) will lose.

Well they won't because Kamala Harris brings nothing to the ticket because Democratic candidate is going to win The People's Republic of California regardless of who it is. Warren is out for same reason. Only logical choice is Klobachur of swing state Minnesota. Clinton possible...but too much baggage.
Media launch veepstakes chatter: Biden needs a woman, but which one?

You don't think a Girlie-Man like Buttigieg would work?

Mr. Buttigieg would be the first major candidate of alternative sexual practices ever to be nominated, and would be very useful to the ticket in campaigning at Homosexual Rights parades, Leather fairs, Pimp conventions and other important demographics based upon the prurient interests.

1. I would never lower myself to read the fake news in the once great New York Times, BUT that so-called newspaper is right.

2. Mr. Biden must select an African American lady as vice president.

a. Then a certain ethnicity will turn out in droves to proudly vote for such a ticket.

b. Because of Mr. Biden's frail condition, it is possible that we would soon have our second president of a certain ethnicity.

3. Because of the coronavirus development and a Biden-Harris/Abrams ticket, it seems that President Trump (for whom I would gladly vote) will lose.

The NYT is funnier than The Onion most days. I get the Weekend edition along with the weekend WSJ every Saturday, just for the laughs both provide.

Well they won't because Kamala Harris brings nothing to the ticket because Democratic candidate is going to win The People's Republic of California regardless of who it is. Warren is out for same reason. Only logical choice is Klobachur of swing state Minnesota. Clinton possible...but too much baggage.

The Clintons are sociopaths and career criminals and will never get out of politics until they're dead.

So stupid. Vice presidential picks need to be picked based on qualifications and chemistry. All that other shit is 100% irrelevant.
Well, not currently.

The veep pick will absolutely need to be PC-friendly, so Kamala, Abrams, Booker, Klobuchar and maybe Mayor Pete are all standing by the phone.

That's just the current condition of the party, that's its priorities. Self-inflicted wound.

I think all of you are at least partially wrong.

In this election cycle if Biden is actually the nominee, his VP pick is going to get the most scrutiny a VP pick has ever gotten because of Bidens perceived health, mental and otherwise. In essence, his VP will be responsible just as much for getting people to vote for, as they will against.

Now, while I am sure President Trump himself will not do it, if the DNC picks unwisely, all the talking heads are going to point out that this VP might have the HIGHEST probability in history of taking over for the President if he can NOT finish his term, and do you want them in the Oval Office!

What this means is that his VP pick will fall under the scrutiny of everyone, as if they were actually running for the Presidency! The safe pick would be Klobuchar, but if it has to be a woman of color, none that have been mentioned fit the bill. They will be decimated in the press, trust me.

I think the Times is pushing for the fat black woman in George with the split front teeth

Well, not currently.

In this election cycle if Biden is actually the nominee, his VP pick is going to get the most scrutiny a VP pick has ever gotten because of Bidens perceived health, mental and otherwise. In essence, his VP will be responsible just as much for getting people to vote for, as they will against.

Now, while I am sure President Trump himself will not do it, if the DNC picks unwisely, all the talking heads are going to point out that this VP might have the HIGHEST probability in history of taking over for the President if he can NOT finish his term, and do you want them in the Oval Office!

What this means is that his VP pick will fall under the scrutiny of everyone, as if they were actually running for the Presidency! The safe pick would be Klobuchar, but if it has to be a woman of color, none that have been mentioned fit the bill. They will be decimated in the press, trust me.
Gabbard.

Well, not currently.

Gabbard.
I'd think Tulsi's veep chances are better with Bernie.

Well, not currently.

Gabbard.

Are you kidding me? The DNC went out of their way to ruin her, calling her a Russian plant.

I don't like her politics, but she is a free thinker for sure.

And I find it interesting that------------> a female fighter pilot is basically called a traitor by a bunch of people, who I am sure 1/2 of them never served; don't you?

I feel sorry for that woman, I really do! She is really NOT a politician. She is a female version of Trump on the DNC side with less money. Bet she can't be controlled either; which is why they no wanna her anywhere near the levers of power.

Well, not currently.

Gabbard.

That would be the one and only way I would consider voting for Biden but I doubt she would do it.

Young, woman, "diverse"; she has a lot the "Democrats" claim to promote. It is embarrassing to them that they have conducted things this way.
Of course, we have not lived this long without learning how hollow the duopoly contingents' words are.

Young, woman, "diverse"; she has a lot the "Democrats" claim to promote. It is embarrassing to them that they have conducted things this way.
Of course, we have not lived this long without learning how hollow the duopoly contingents' words are.

It's no different than Trump picking Pence to offset his pussy grabbing.

Forum List

Back