Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

That wasn't my question. Please answer my question and do it CORRECTLY this time.

What are those pictures supposed to prove?
This is what the pictures are about:

Shipping the woman/women from California to Delaware and DC for the purposes of Prostitution is against Federal Law.

He then committed about 10 Tax Felonies, writing them off as Assistants, and he didn’t pay them in full - and he demanded specific Sex Acts for his “Assistants” to be Paid.

The fact that having failed to prove any crime on Hunter's part, you are reduced to trying to embarrass him by showing intimate photos, shows how badly you failed.

Hunter Biden was charged with one felony violation of being a known drug user in possession of a firearm and two violations of failure to pay income taxes, you fucking moron.

Just because the DOJ chose not to indict him doesn't mean he didn't commit the crimes.

Tax and Firearm Charges Filed Against Robert Hunter Biden

This gives “Hunter Biden entered the Congressional Record” a whole new meaning...lol
Funny. At the same time, they will not be indicting the dumb ass Hunter for having dick picks in a 3rd world country, no matter who the asshole was with over there. So, Green flashing Hunter dick picks in Congress was just immoral attack for no purpose but harassment and totally beyond the pail of seemliness and conventions of The People's house, for the purpose of political theater of a cheap nature, by a cheap Representative from Georgia.

MTG is a real ball buster. There are no depths that she willnot go, but it makes for some hilarious moments!

Can you imagine how god damn embarrassing this is for Hunter? Please do yourself a favor and watch the entire thing to the end. The finale is AMAZING. Its crazy how much evidence they have on just this single crime. Plane records, pictures of her, pictures of them in the illegal act, dates, times... i mean dear lord! :laugh:

Funniest moment in Congressional history...

You people are really hung up on Hunters dick.

Why is that?

Lol

She completely tarnished the Biden's today on national and international TV. MTG brought the receipts and democrats had a complete meltdown. It shows how far democrats will go to protect them and their degeneracy. One comment stands out in the comments section.

{Why in the world did the dems get upset with those pics??? They're fighting tooth-and-nail to make sure America's public school kids can view stuff like this in their school libraries. Now they're upset to have the same sort of stuff shown to adults in Congress???}

Click for the democrat meltdown.
What's it like to live in your hyper-reality?

That wasn't my question. Please answer my question and do it CORRECTLY this time.

What are those pictures supposed to prove?

It goes to character your highness, of both Joe and his family. You didn't answer my question, how much would you charge for Hunter to date your daughter and Joe to shower with her?

Democrats logic

Cpv5p8d.jpg

It goes to character your highness, of both Joe and his family. You didn't answer my question, how much would you charge for Hunter to date your daughter and Joe to shower with her?
Me being a progressive, you have to explain that character thingy to me.

I don't have a daughter, so I'm fresh outa luck. (I don't have a son neither. Kids smell funny. Like ketchup)

What a whore. We don't even allow the members here to post sexually explicit photos on this internet discussion board, and she's dragging them into Congress, the people's house. I could understand (not support) on TV if the broadcasters let it go unedited, but in Congress, that is just some low class trailer trash crap.

They've been all over the internet for several years now. Here, if you feel brave...

BidenLaptopMedia.com

Forum List

Back