Disney To Host LGBTQ Conference. Tells DeSantis He Has Their Permission To Attend

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Florida’s fascist white nationalist governor just got his soft white well-fed belly poked by the Disney Corporation after a long-standing feud between the two over the rights of LGBT people. The happiest place on earth just announced a large LGBT conference at its park in Orlando.

As the war between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Mickey Mouse continues to intensify, Disney is doubling down on its support for LGBT rights with a major announcement. For the next two years, the “largest LGBT+ conference in the world” will be hosted at Walt Disney World in central Florida, in direct defiance of DeSantis’ crusade to punish the company for its pro-LGBT stances. The Out & Equal Workplace summit, which is expected to draw over 5,000 attendees and is sponsored by companies like Apple, Walmart, and Amazon, markets itself as “the preferred place to network and share strategies that create inclusive workplaces.”

Out & Equal lists the Walt Disney Company as a top-tier "titanium" supporter, along with other major brands including Apple, Uber and Bank of America. Other companies listed as supporters at lower tiers include McDonald's, IBM, Walmart, Google and Visa. Government bodies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of State, are also included in the list with the Miami Herald reporting they will have booths at the conference.

Deal with it

So Disney is tanking because they are run by stupid wokester buffoons.
They are losing billions & had to fire the CEO because nobody wants to see the perverted shit Disney is pushing.
No they want to double down on their support of sexual deviants.
What could go wrong?

F Disney, I hope they go broke & are sold off for parts

disneywoke.jpeg

They are losing billions & had to fire the CEO because nobody wants to see the perverted shit Disney is pushing.
What could go wrong?

View attachment 768421

I see you do not speak the truth only opinions.

Disney net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $3.320B, a 7.72% increase year-over-year. Disney annual net income for 2022 was $3.145B, a 57.64% increase from 2021. Disney annual net income for 2021 was $1.995B, a 169.66% decline from 2020.

Disney Net Income 2010-2022 | DIS - Macrotrends

What could go wrong?

View attachment 768421

Disney = Winning

DeSantis = Losing

1679573299512.jpeg

Right moonie, Disney is doing great...

• Disney stock has plummeted almost 45% so far this year, which is looking set to be the worst performance since 1974.

Stock prices fluctuate, and these companies lost money over LGBT issues also.

Tesla stock (TSLA), which lost 65% of its value in 2022, is up nearly 70% year to date. Align Technology (ALGN), Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), Catalent (CTLT), Nvidia (NVDA), and Carnival ( CCL ) all lost at least 50% in 2022 and are already up more than 50% in 2023.Feb 17, 2023

Pfizer, McCormick, and Other Stocks That Haven't Rebounded ... - Barron's

Why did Disney stock go down in 2022?

2022 was tough for media stocks like Netflix and Disney, and 2023 doesn't look good, either. Media stocks were hit with major losses in 2022 as streaming subscriber growth waned and the advertising market weakened.Dec 29, 2022

Netflix, Disney had a tough year, and 2023 doesn't look good​

Stock prices fluctuate, and these companies lost money over LGBT issues also.

Tesla stock (TSLA), which lost 65% of its value in 2022, is up nearly 70% year to date. Align Technology (ALGN), Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), Catalent (CTLT), Nvidia (NVDA), and Carnival ( CCL ) all lost at least 50% in 2022 and are already up more than 50% in 2023.Feb 17, 2023

Pfizer, McCormick, and Other Stocks That Haven't Rebounded ... - Barron's

Why did Disney stock go down in 2022?

2022 was tough for media stocks like Netflix and Disney, and 2023 doesn't look good, either. Media stocks were hit with major losses in 2022 as streaming subscriber growth waned and the advertising market weakened.Dec 29, 2022

Netflix, Disney had a tough year, and 2023 doesn't look good

So is Disney doing good or not?
Nothing says "Look how smart I am" like making 2 posts contradicting each other.

Walt Disney Company New Losses Total $123 Billion in 2022 and a 44% Stock Drop

I see you do not speak the truth only opinions.

Disney net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $3.320B, a 7.72% increase year-over-year. Disney annual net income for 2022 was $3.145B, a 57.64% increase from 2021. Disney annual net income for 2021 was $1.995B, a 169.66% decline from 2020.

Disney Net Income 2010-2022 | DIS - Macrotrends

You're leaving out the years prior to 2020, some might say dishonestly. 2019 was $11,054,000 and 2018 was $12,598,000. And so on. Disney is in a world of hurt. It would only make sense that during the lockdown years their income would fall and rebound when CA lifted their on and on and on and on and on lockdown. Their current income is below 2009's.

Yes, fill your park with people dressed as drag queens who want to attract kids. The "regular customer" families will just love that. lol

Last edited:
Florida’s fascist white nationalist governor just got his soft white well-fed belly poked by the Disney Corporation after a long-standing feud between the two over the rights of LGBT people. The happiest place on earth just announced a large LGBT conference at its park in Orlando.

As the war between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Mickey Mouse continues to intensify, Disney is doubling down on its support for LGBT rights with a major announcement. For the next two years, the “largest LGBT+ conference in the world” will be hosted at Walt Disney World in central Florida, in direct defiance of DeSantis’ crusade to punish the company for its pro-LGBT stances. The Out & Equal Workplace summit, which is expected to draw over 5,000 attendees and is sponsored by companies like Apple, Walmart, and Amazon, markets itself as “the preferred place to network and share strategies that create inclusive workplaces.”

Out & Equal lists the Walt Disney Company as a top-tier "titanium" supporter, along with other major brands including Apple, Uber and Bank of America. Other companies listed as supporters at lower tiers include McDonald's, IBM, Walmart, Google and Visa. Government bodies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of State, are also included in the list with the Miami Herald reporting they will have booths at the conference.

Deal with it
Interesting that Disney believes that LGBT+ rights are in teaching kindergartners through 3rd grade about sexuality.

I don't understand why employers are that anxious to have Flaming, open homos walking around the workplace being loud and proud about their affinity for butt sex.

As a customer, if I walked into a Cadillac dealer and the salespeople were out-and-proud fairies and lezzies- I'd go back home and look to order a car online from carvana or something.

If I was a fellow employee, I wouldn't want to share an employee restroom with a bunch of peter-gazers and I would definitely have a problem with this.

Deal with it
This was never over 'the rights of lgbtq people' it was and is about not sexualizing young children.

Deal with THAT.

I don't understand why employers are that anxious to have Flaming, open homos walking around the workplace being loud and proud about their affinity for butt sex.

As a customer, if I walked into a Cadillac dealer and the salespeople were out-and-proud fairies and lezzies- I'd go back home and look to order a car online from carvana or something.

If I was a fellow employee, I wouldn't want to share an employee restroom with a bunch of peter-gazers and I would definitely have a problem with this.
😄

That sign above about watching the dinosaurs die out was referring to you buddy.

What do you think his dinosaur name would be? Closetlicasuras? We can workshop it.

Deal with it
Apparently you think anyone gives a fuck?

I miss 1990s Disney when they just made fun and entertaining shows and movies. I was never a big Disney fan but they always had at least something for me.

Something wicked this way comes, an adaption of a ray Bradbury story which Disney produced. The straight story, a film by David Lynch they distributed. I even liked the DuckTales movie and Aladin.

Now all they do is shit allover old franchises, try and force gay shit on the public, make themselves all about social agendas woke topics, and they started using social and political stuff in their companies identity.

I have no interest in Disney anymore. I have no interest in any company that pushes stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with their business at all. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney promo on it and of the very few movies they make I want to see I pirate them so Disney gets none of my money

And of course Disney is dragging drag queens into star wars panels as well now.

Nice article--points outs out DeDantis's lack of actual power over Disney's actions:

Disney CEO Bob Iger understands that actions speak louder than words and words can come back to haunt you.
The returned Mouse House boss has not called out DeSantis, nor did he fight the governor's takeover of its Reedy Creek Improvement District.
On paper, Disney World appears to have lost its right to self-govern. That's true, but it doesn't mean much because it's not as if the state -- even DeSantis's handpicked cronies who now oversee the former Reedy Creek Improvement District -- intend to actually get in Disney's way. The company prints money for the state.
So, that's why Iger -- who had publicly spoken against the Don't Say Gay bill when he was a private citizen and not Disney CEO, has not called out DeSantis. A speech decrying the governor's actions, pointing out that they “put vulnerable, young LGBTQ people in jeopardy,” as he said before taking the CEO job back, would not help Disney.
Instead, Iger has let his company's actions speak.
Disney World plans to host a "major conference promoting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights in the workplace" at the Disney World Resort this September, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
Disney World will host the annual Out & Equal Workplace Summit in September.

"The largest LGBTQ+ conference in the world, with more than 5,000 attendees every year. It brings together executives, ERG leaders and members, and HR and DEI professionals and experts -- all working for LGBTQ+ equality," the event's organizer, Out & Equal, said on its website.
The Tampa Bay Times called simply hosting the event "a defiant display of the limits of DeSantis’s campaign against diversity training."

Instead of giving a speech and becoming even more of a right-wing-media talking point, Iger showed his employees where Disney stands through his actions. It's a smart choice by a seasoned executive not to become an actor in DeSantis's political theater.

The Florida governor wants to be perceived as battling 'woke" Disney without actually hurting his state's relationship with the company. The newspaper described exactly how that works when it looked at the new government powers the state has taken from the theme park giant.

The subsequent legislation left most of Disney’s special powers in place despite the governor’s attempt to dissolve the district. The conservative members the governor appointed to the board hinted at the first meeting of the new board that they would exercise leverage over Disney, such as prohibiting COVID-19 restrictions at Disney World. But legal experts have said that the new board’s authority has no control over Disney content.

Who cares if they host a meeting? Jeez Louise it has zero effect Z E R O.....on anything. Do some of you crazy wackos lose sleep over stuff like this?

So?

Forum List

Back