Disney To Host LGBTQ Conference. Tells DeSantis He Has Their Permission To Attend

Florida’s fascist white nationalist governor just got his soft white well-fed belly poked by the Disney Corporation after a long-standing feud between the two over the rights of LGBT people. The happiest place on earth just announced a large LGBT conference at its park in Orlando.

As the war between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Mickey Mouse continues to intensify, Disney is doubling down on its support for LGBT rights with a major announcement. For the next two years, the “largest LGBT+ conference in the world” will be hosted at Walt Disney World in central Florida, in direct defiance of DeSantis’ crusade to punish the company for its pro-LGBT stances. The Out & Equal Workplace summit, which is expected to draw over 5,000 attendees and is sponsored by companies like Apple, Walmart, and Amazon, markets itself as “the preferred place to network and share strategies that create inclusive workplaces.”

Out & Equal lists the Walt Disney Company as a top-tier "titanium" supporter, along with other major brands including Apple, Uber and Bank of America. Other companies listed as supporters at lower tiers include McDonald's, IBM, Walmart, Google and Visa. Government bodies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of State, are also included in the list with the Miami Herald reporting they will have booths at the conference.

Deal with it
That's okay hope they have fun as long as they leave the kids at home. Which unfortunately they won't.

Who cares if they host a meeting? Jeez Louise it has zero effect Z E R O.....on anything. Do some of you crazy wackos lose sleep over stuff like this?

Nobody does and more than likely that includes DeSantis. The dems would like to paint is as if he does because of a law to not teach K-3 children about sexual orientation, but the issues are not remotely related.

I miss 1990s Disney when they just made fun and entertaining shows and movies. I was never a big Disney fan but they always had at least something for me.

Something wicked this way comes, an adaption of a ray Bradbury story which Disney produced. The straight story, a film by David Lynch they distributed. I even liked the DuckTales movie and Aladin.

Now all they do is shit allover old franchises, try and force gay shit on the public, make themselves all about social agendas woke topics, and they started using social and political stuff in their companies identity.

I have no interest in Disney anymore. I have no interest in any company that pushes stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with their business at all. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney promo on it and of the very few movies they make I want to see I pirate them so Disney gets none of my money

And of course Disney is dragging drag queens into star wars panels as well now.

Yeah. And I miss the old 1990s GOP. You know the one who, at least on paper, professed to believe in the Constitution. All the good stuff about freedom of speech and free enterprise.

Whatever happened to all those values? Now it has turned into the Nazi party - banning books and prosecuting gays.

Yeah. And I miss the old 1990s GOP. You know the one who, at least on paper, professed to believe in the Constitution. All the good stuff about freedom of speech and free enterprise.

Whatever happened to all those values? Now it has turned into the Nazi party - banning books and prosecuting gays.
Keeping smut out of children's libraries isn't "banning books", any more than keeping them away from liquor is re-establishing prohibition, you lying hack.

Florida’s fascist white nationalist governor just got his soft white well-fed belly poked by the Disney Corporation after a long-standing feud between the two over the rights of LGBT people. The happiest place on earth just announced a large LGBT conference at its park in Orlando.

As the war between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Mickey Mouse continues to intensify, Disney is doubling down on its support for LGBT rights with a major announcement. For the next two years, the “largest LGBT+ conference in the world” will be hosted at Walt Disney World in central Florida, in direct defiance of DeSantis’ crusade to punish the company for its pro-LGBT stances. The Out & Equal Workplace summit, which is expected to draw over 5,000 attendees and is sponsored by companies like Apple, Walmart, and Amazon, markets itself as “the preferred place to network and share strategies that create inclusive workplaces.”

Out & Equal lists the Walt Disney Company as a top-tier "titanium" supporter, along with other major brands including Apple, Uber and Bank of America. Other companies listed as supporters at lower tiers include McDonald's, IBM, Walmart, Google and Visa. Government bodies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of State, are also included in the list with the Miami Herald reporting they will have booths at the conference.

Deal with it

Poor Carl, who cares.

You probably have issues with banning alcohol from minors.

Of course you won't grasp this

Deal with it
Just encourage the participants to ONLY spend their money at Disney, not out about town.

Fake chicks with dicks was never really part of the equation until your ilk took up that mantle.
F'in deviant loser!!

Forum List

Back