Disney loses against Desantis, Florida will now take back control over Disney fiefdom.....

No....You're an idiot...it was "special" because Disney paid for it.
It was special because they were exempt from legal obligations....fees, etc. I pay for all the infrusture at my house....I don't get the tax breaks...why should the mouse get them?

That's a rate.

Payrolls are a nominal number.

You're an imbecile.
yep...and folks went back to work after Covid. The jobs were already there. Two years after Xiden and the Demafasict Congress though....experts are predicting massive layoffs....hopefully the GOP winning the House can stop that, or at least slow it down.https://money.com/ceos-think-recession-layoffs-2023/?ref=/layoffs-coming-what-to-do/

Most U.S. CEOs Think a Recession (and Layoffs) Are on the Horizon​

It was special because they were exempt from legal obligations....fees, etc. I pay for all the infrusture at my house....I don't get the tax breaks...why should the mouse get them?
You LITERALLY cannot read.

Simply dissolving a fully functioning, comprehensive local government unit not only would create massive logistical problems but also result in the local counties and cities taking on over $100 million in annual expenses and over $1 billion in outstanding debt—a fact that likely rendered the bill unconstitutional.

Disney is currently covering this.

yep...and folks went back to work after Covid. The jobs were already there. Two years after Xiden and the Demafasict Congress though....experts are predicting massive layoffs....hopefully the GOP winning the House can stop that, or at least slow it down.https://money.com/ceos-think-recession-layoffs-2023/?ref=/layoffs-coming-what-to-do/

Most U.S. CEOs Think a Recession (and Layoffs) Are on the Horizon​

Give me the data and your source...

Stop with the narratives. You're ignorant.

You LITERALLY cannot read.

Simply dissolving a fully functioning, comprehensive local government unit not only would create massive logistical problems but also result in the local counties and cities taking on over $100 million in annual expenses and over $1 billion in outstanding debt—a fact that likely rendered the bill unconstitutional.

Disney is currently covering this.
“likely” doesn’t mean it is…explains why you think it would be?

and the new rule in the OP addessss that issue

I am betting the law does not stand up to the courts. They are targeting a specific company with this law, purely for political reasons.

No.....Disney had special exemptions...if anything, this is simply making Disney the same as everyone else...the exemptions were unConstitutional......

No.....Disney had special exemptions...if anything, this is simply making Disney the same as everyone else...the exemptions were unConstitutional......
They've been in place since Disney moved in.

NOW they're "unconstitutional"?

How is that? Disney had special exemptions.....not God given Rights .............Disney should stop while they are ahead.....

Other business in Florida have the same exemptions and they are not being taken away, just Disney and the Repubs are very vocal they are doing it purely for political reasons.

What "special exemptions"?
geez man...you don't even know what the f is going on here.....Disney, was given a Special Tax District by the Govt of FL. This allowed them to be exempt from certain taxes, and fees. It was a great benefit, to both the State and the company. This isn't something totally uncommon for Govts to give to businesses to try and get them to come and help them get started.

This however was 50 years ago for Disney.

The others did not invest billions of dollars in infrastructure

geez man...you don't even know what the f is going on here.....Disney, was given a Special Tax District by the Govt of FL. This allowed them to be exempt from certain taxes, and fees. It was a great benefit, to both the State and the company. This isn't something totally uncommon for Govts to give to businesses to try and get them to come and help them get started.

This however was 50 years ago for Disney.
The "exemptions" were granted because Disney assumed the OBLIGATIONS.

Why would I want to live in a red neck,crackah filled state of Florida.
So you really don't get along with people you call rednecks? Here are a few places you should avoid:

---
So, hold our beers and watch this. After analyzing all 108 cities with a decent amount of people in them, we came up with this list as The Most Redneck Cities in Missouri:

1. Branson (Photos)
  2. Dexter (Photos)
  3. Warrenton (Photos)
  4. Poplar Bluff (Photos)
  5. Farmington
  6. Chillicothe (Photos)
  7. Bonne Terre
  8. Lebanon
  9. Hannibal (Photos)
  10. West Plains (Photos)
Many of these are in southern Missouri, where you have the true Ozarkers. The type of place where old redneck ladies drive their motorized wheelchairs down the middle of town, towing their grandkids in a wagon. Where people have deer horns on their hoods. Where people wear camo to church.
---

So you really don't get along with people you call rednecks? Here are a few places you should avoid:

---
So, hold our beers and watch this. After analyzing all 108 cities with a decent amount of people in them, we came up with this list as The Most Redneck Cities in Missouri:

1. Branson (Photos)
  2. Dexter (Photos)
  3. Warrenton (Photos)
  4. Poplar Bluff (Photos)
  5. Farmington
  6. Chillicothe (Photos)
  7. Bonne Terre
  8. Lebanon
  9. Hannibal (Photos)
  10. West Plains (Photos)
Many of these are in southern Missouri, where you have the true Ozarkers. The type of place where old redneck ladies drive their motorized wheelchairs down the middle of town, towing their grandkids in a wagon. Where people have deer horns on their hoods. Where people wear camo to church.
---
Not around here they don't.

Forum List

Back