Going to buy a Kia SUV

Better look up ratings on reliability.(Honda has top two) I would never buy an SUV since I do not have any kids or a wife.

Had a Kia Spectra, timing belt jumped, ruined engine, totaled. Before that it was pretty reliable. I don't know if any of those models have timing chains but, if so, I'd prefer that.

Infinity and genesis the nicest

Hyundai looked mediocre

Acura over priced

Kia looked terrific for 35-45,000

Kia Sportage X pro

Or

Kia Sorrento

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Infinity and genesis the nicest

Hyundai looked mediocre

Acura over priced

Kia looked terrific for 35-45,000

Kia Sportage X pro

Or

Kia Sorrento

Hyundai and Kia are the same car. Warranties and reliability will be identical.

Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson are the same car.

Kia Sorrento and Hyundai Santa Fe are the same car except the Sorrento has 3 rows of seats packed into that tiny little SUV and the Santa Fe has 2.

I would personally suggest trying to stay away from both. The Honda CRV is a far more reliable platform of proven reliability from a very good name in cars. When I looked last year a fully loaded CRV is about 38000.

Last edited:
Hyundai and Kia are the same car. Warranties and reliability will be identical.

Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson are the same car.

Kia Sorrento and Hyundai Santa Fe are the same car except the Sorrento has 3 rows of seats packed into that tiny little SUV and the Santa Fe has 2.

I would personally suggest trying to stay away from both. The Honda CRV is a far more reliable platform of proven reliability from a very good name in cars. When I looked last year a fully loaded CRV is about 38000.
Ok next time ..I will look at that H suv

The Kia looked nicer then the Hyundai

I saw a $74,000 SUV genesis that was F awesome

It has this amazing glowing ball near the dashboard

i personally would be influenced by their 100k mile drivetrain warranty. If you like the features and the price is right, go for it. Hope the engine blows up at 95k. Both the car mags and Consumer Reports are fine with Kia.

Forum List

Back