Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

You link to an atheist website to support your argument on the Bible. Kind of funny. However, feel free to show me where Adam and Eve were gay in the Bible.
I did a search and this “atheist” website popped up

I questioned the source myself then I read it anyway.

Atheist or full blown fake christan.

what lies were posted?
It’s all in the Bible dude
Contradictions …….. yup

Attack the source
Defend the LIE.

It just occurred to me that I totally forgot to respond to this as I can also get stuff from the library that doesn't cost me a scent, but the thing is Disney Plus has all of the original Disney channel movies from the nineties and early two thousands and the shows that I used to watch as a teenager like Hannah Montana (back when Miley Cyrus was actually a good role model for kids) and That's So Raven.

So far that's the only place that I found them and that's the only reason why I haven't canceled my Disney Plus subscription because I never thought I would see those shows again and they bring back such memories of back when Disney Channel was still awesome.

I can appreciate the nostalgia and sentiment tied to certain things that remind you of happier times or something you enjoyed a lot.

Disney+ had some of those things for me but I still had to cancel it, I refuse to support them. There are way too many other things I can enjoy in life that I need Disney. I loved Dr strange as a kid, it was my favorite character, it pains me I can't go see the new movie but I will not give them even one penny of my money. I'll watch it online on a pirate site or download it instead.

You link to an atheist website to support your argument on the Bible. Kind of funny. However, feel free to show me where Adam and Eve were gay in the Bible.

True, they were not gay, just incestuous.

I did a search and this “atheist” website popped up

I questioned the source myself then I read it anyway.

Atheist or full blown fake christan.

what lies were posted?
It’s all in the Bible dude
Contradictions …….. yup

Attack the source
Defend the LIE.
Not going to entertain a link to a website called athiest.org to get factual information on Christianity. Just like I wouldn't go to a KKK website to get information on the black community. However, you have really taken this off topic. This thread is about Disney.

OH MY FUCKING GOD....a rainbow on a T-shirt! It is the end of the world as we know it

How dare Disney include everyone and not just stick up their ass faux-Christians.
That is dumb.
It is not as simple as a "rainbow on a t-shirt" and you know it.
There is no reason to bring sexuality into tshirts Disney wants to sell to children.
Ignoring that is just as asinine as doing it in the first place

Actually they were not. They were not brother and sister, or cousins, etc. Neither were "born" from a mother but created. However, this Disney thread has gotten way off topic.

Of course they were. They had 3 sons. So either Adam and Eve had daughters who slept with their brothers, or their sons slept with Eve and their sisters.

That is dumb.
It is not as simple as a "rainbow on a t-shirt" and you know it.
There is no reason to bring sexuality into tshirts Disney wants to sell to children.
Ignoring that is just as asinine as doing it in the first place

A rainbow is not sex :icon_rolleyes:

Trolling would be equating a rainbow with sex.
Oh STFU.
Everyone knows that a rainbow is a symbol of LGBQT.
Every body knows what this shirt represents immediately.
So, again... STFU

Rainbow0519-19.jpg

Yeah... and sexuality and sex is not the same thing.
English your second language?

Sell stupid elsewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

sexuality

the quality or state of being sexual:

a: the condition of having sex

b: sexual activity

c: expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive

Sell stupid elsewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

the quality or state of being sexual:
a: the condition of having sex
b: sexual activity
c: expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive
That is the most removed definition I have ever seen.
But I looked it up, and of course you would use Merriam Webster which the lefts version of a Dictionary.

A much better definition that everyone can agree with, and not a politically driven version of one:

sexual character; possession of the structural and functional traits of sex.
recognition of or emphasis upon sexual matters.
involvement in sexual activity.
an organism's preparedness for engaging in sexual activity.

You HUGE POS.
I want to know why you HATE Gay people, w/o talking about Groomers.

Why do you HATE gay people?

The people that live a NORMAL life (not according to you)
Are very functional in Society.
Contribute to Community.

Why do you hate gay people?
Because they won't STFU.........I'm gay and proud .............WELL GOOD FOR YOU, NOW STFU

As they push their mental illness on others kids..............Fuck em.

Forum List

Back