Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

Alienate at least half of your customer base, in order to pander to a scant few percent....

2b02ewx.jpg

Oh and btw for the record I think that Disney sticking their noses into government and politics and trying to get involved with it is WAY out of line, I just have been trying to ignore it since I'm still a fan of their older stuff.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

I love how right-wing-nuts constantly whine about the cancel culture and yet... have no problem punishing those who do not subscribe to their archaic beliefs.

Oh and btw for the record I think that Disney sticking their noses into government and politics and trying to get involved with it is WAY out of line, I just have been trying to ignore it since I'm still a fan of their older stuff.
How are they doing that? How are they interfering with Florida's laws? Have they got a bunch of red-necks storming Florida's seat of government threatening to hang DeSantis?

Alienate at least half of your customer base, in order to pander to a scant few percent....

You all always assume that half the country is homophobic like you are.

Most people will see this stuff and say "not really for me, but I am sure someone likes it" and move on.

Very few people are filled with hate and rage over a rainbow like are

I love how right-wing-nuts constantly whine about the cancel culture and yet... have no problem punishing those who do not subscribe to their archaic beliefs.
Progs spend every day smashing people instead of schmoozing them. It means they know they are in power as they control most everything from corporate to the printing presses. But they still must be careful from any type of revolt.

You all always assume that half the country is homophobic like you are.

Most people will see this stuff and say "not really for me, but I am sure someone likes it" and move on.

Very few people are filled with hate and rage over a rainbow like are

It's one thing to be accepting to the LGBT community, but you don't also have to be pushing it. You don't see any straights celebrating their sexual orientation now do you?

You don't see any straights celebrating their sexual orientation now do you?

I do every time I hold my wife's hand walking down the aisle in a store or opening hte door for her or hugging her in public

Progs spend every day smashing people instead of schmoozing them. It means they know they are in power as they control most everything from corporate to the printing presses. But they still must be careful from any type of revolt.
LOL talk about irony. DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his.

I love how the once Corporate-loving Republican party has denigrated to a totalitarian party that expects everyone to march lock-step to their tune.

Forum List

Back