Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

That is the most removed definition I have ever seen.
But I looked it up, and of course you would use Merriam Webster which the lefts version of a Dictionary.

A much better definition that everyone can agree with, and not a politically driven version of one:

sexual character; possession of the structural and functional traits of sex.
recognition of or emphasis upon sexual matters.
involvement in sexual activity.
an organism's preparedness for engaging in sexual activity.

LOLOLOL

How the fuck is Webster's dictionary, "leftwing?" :cuckoo:

Your nuttiness aside, he's the first definition from your selected dictionary...

of, relating to, or for sex

Again... a rainbow is not about sex.

Again... sell stupid elsewhere.

LOLOLOL

Your nuttiness aside, he's the first definition from your selected dictionary...

Dude... look at the example use of the word they provide - ON THE SITE:

Republicans have basically baited Democrats in Florida into taking the position that students in grades K-3, students who are learning to color, and read, and write should be taught about sexuality, about gender identity.

Republicans have basically baited Democrats in Florida into taking the position that students in grades K-3, students who are learning to color, and read, and write should be taught about sexuality, about gender identity.

Yes, that's among so.e usages found on the Net. That doesn't make them leftwing. :cuckoo:

And again, the first definition found on your link...

Right, the pedo scum blame everyone but themselves.

LOLOLOL

A rainbow is not about sex. The gay rainbow flag is the symbol of homosexuality since it was specifically designed to be that way.

The rainbow flag should not be confused with actual rainbows
The different colors within the flag were meant to represent togetherness, since LGBT people come in all races, ages and genders, and rainbows are both natural and beautiful. The original flag featured eight colors, each having a different meaning. At the top was hot pink, which represented sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow signifying sunlight, green for nature, turquoise to represent art, indigo for harmony, and finally violet at the bottom for spirit.

This flag should be burned wherever it appears.

A rainbow is not about sex. The gay rainbow flag is the symbol of homosexuality since it was specifically designed to be that way.

The different colors within the flag were meant to represent togetherness, since LGBT people come in all races, ages and genders, and rainbows are both natural and beautiful. The original flag featured eight colors, each having a different meaning. At the top was hot pink, which represented sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow signifying sunlight, green for nature, turquoise to represent art, indigo for harmony, and finally violet at the bottom for spirit.

The rainbow of refracted light has seven colors. Every gay flag I've ever seen has six. Hmmmmmmmm...............

Is there a reason for fucking up something as simple as a representation of a rainbow?

LOL talk about irony. DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his.

I love how the once Corporate-loving Republican party has denigrated to a totalitarian party that expects everyone to march lock-step to their tune.
DeSantis hasn't done anything to Disney. They're talking about doing stuff, but haven't done anything. There is a difference, you know.

Of course they were. They had 3 sons. So either Adam and Eve had daughters who slept with their brothers, or their sons slept with Eve and their sisters.
LOL. We were talking about Adam and Eve specifically. Doesn't even matter anyway though as it wasn't like there were any other choices ;). However, you have taken things way way off topic.

Still not about sex.

LOL. We were talking about Adam and Eve specifically. Doesn't even matter anyway though as it wasn't like there were any other choices ;). However, you have taken things way way off topic.

At least you now agree they were incestuous. That's progress.

DeSantis hasn't done anything to Disney. They're talking about doing stuff, but haven't done anything. There is a difference, you know.
<sigh> DeSantis and state lawmakers have already revoked Disney's special tax status. Try to keep up.

They were not incestuous. It is apparent that you never read the Bible nor do you have any understanding of the Bible.

Of course they were incestuous. Between Adam, Eve, their kids and their kids' spouces, there was no way incest could be avoided.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

Are you under the impression that there are no homosexuals or lesbians? If not, are you under the impression that all homosexuals and lesbians were created by bad parenting or malign influences in their youth? If not and you accept that there are homosexuals and lesbians among the human population and that they were created by their biology at birth then I have to ask you why you seem to want to brainwash our children to discriminate against them. Eh?

Forum List

Back