Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

Are you under the impression that there are no homosexuals or lesbians? If not, are you under the impression that all homosexuals and lesbians were created by bad parenting or malign influences in their youth? If not and you accept that there are homosexuals and lesbians among the human population and that they were created by their biology at birth then I have to ask you why you seem to want to brainwash our children to discriminate against them. Eh?
Many deviates were just born that way. We do teach children to avoid them, run from them and scream for help,

Only in your mind. That was not what happened according to scripture.

Scripture doesn't say who birthed Cain & Seth's wives. Until they were born, Eve was the only female so she would have had to birth at least one of those women. That woman would have been Cain & Seth's sister.

Like I said, incest would have been unavoidable. According to scripture, that is.

Oh, good, they're moving faster than government usually moves.
So, you agree that..."DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his"?... my original point? Oh, good.

So, you agree that..."DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his"?... my original point? Oh, good.
No, I agree that he took action against Disney, but not simply because "they dared to have views different from his". That would require mind reading abilities, which I don't have.

Are you under the impression that there are no homosexuals or lesbians? If not, are you under the impression that all homosexuals and lesbians were created by bad parenting or malign influences in their youth? If not and you accept that there are homosexuals and lesbians among the human population and that they were created by their biology at birth then I have to ask you why you seem to want to brainwash our children to discriminate against them. Eh?

I am under the impression that homosexuals and transgenders are influenced by the media and other people and a lot of the time that their parents play a big part in it.

No, I agree that he took action against Disney, but not simply because "they dared to have views different from his". That would require mind reading abilities, which I don't have.

Actually, that's exactly why DeSantis moved against Disney. Revenge.

Even DeSantis is not explicitly denying it is revenge against Disney for daring not to go lock-step with his administration. A good Nazi move, no?

Cancel Culture belongs to the magaturd party.
Haven't you figured it out yet? The right wing has, for decades, allowed the leftwing to own lunacy, to act like children, to rage against imagined slights and in general be idiots and did nothing. Now they have decided that enough is enough and are starting to employ some of the tactics long used by the left. Therefore, since the left was all enamored with the cancel culture and thought it a great way to silence those out of favor, the right decided to join in and this is what happens. Lesson learned, this isn't the 70'a through the 90's. Start something and expect to see the other guy do it too. The genteel GOP of Reagan and the Bush family that allowed democrats to do whatever they wanted with no repercussions is gone.

Sadly, this will likely end in bloodshed. Kyle Rittenhouse was just the opening bell.

You don't have reading abilities? Good for you. The first step in curing ignorance is admitting it.

Let me educate you even more. Even DeSantis is not explicitly denying it is revenge against Disney for daring not to go lock-step with his administration. A good Nazi move, no?
Dare I point out to you that I said, "MIND reading abilities"? Did you miss that? It's important.

Dare I point out to you that I said, "MIND reading abilities"? Did you miss that? It's important.
Dare I point out to you that I corrected it? That too is important.

So, why did DeSantis go against Disney but not against Daytona Speedway? Even though both of them enjoyed the same type of government largess?

Dare I point out to you that I corrected it? That too is important.

So, why did DeSantis go against Disney but not against Daytona Speedway? Even though both of them enjoyed the same type of government largess?
At the time I quoted you, the mistake was in your post. And again, I don't have mind reading abilities, so whatever Daytona has going for it isn't in the scope of what we're talking about, unless you want to go fullbore waddaboudism.

At the time I quoted you, the mistake was in your post. And again, I don't have mind reading abilities, so whatever Daytona has going for it isn't in the scope of what we're talking about, unless you want to go fullbore waddaboudism.
In other words, you are ignorant? I was right the first time. Heck, you didn't even know that DeSantis had signed the legislation punishing Disney till I told you.

Next time, before coming to battle, learn the issues and then post. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Haven't you figured it out yet?
I figured it out years ago.
The right wing has, for decades, allowed the leftwing to own lunacy, to act like children, to rage against imagined slights and in general be idiots and did nothing.
'Allowed'? The right wing are powerless to stop them.
Now they have decided that enough is enough and are starting to employ some of the tactics long used by the left.
Magaturds have employed the left's strategy, tactics, ideology and entitlement out of necessity, making them damn near indistinguishable from one another. This isn't news to anyone paying attention.
Therefore, since the left was all enamored with the cancel culture and thought it a great way to silence those out of favor, the right decided to join in and this is what happens.
Cancel Culture is simply the magaturd party's reactionary response whenever they get their hand slapped for acting a fool in society. Apparently, It happens so often they had to brand it.
Lesson learned, this isn't the 70'a through the 90's. Start something and expect to see the other guy do it too.
Magaturds couldn't beat the left. So they became a broke dick imitation of them. That's fucking pathetic.

Scripture doesn't say who birthed Cain & Seth's wives. Until they were born, Eve was the only female so she would have had to birth at least one of those women. That woman would have been Cain & Seth's sister.

Like I said, incest would have been unavoidable. According to scripture, that is.
Yes. It does say. You are partly correct in that Seth did marry his sister,. Cain did not. He left Eden and went East and married a woman from Nod,

Yes. It does say. You are partly correct in that Seth did marry his sister,. Cain did not. He left Eden and went East and married a woman from Nod,

You don't know what you're talking about. Most obviously, where did Nod people come from? Again, there was just one family to start things according to the Bible and that family was just Adam, Eve, their sons and daughters. There were no other women for Cain other than his mother or sisters. And the Bible doesn't say his wife was from Nod. All it says about her is: And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch.

In other words, you are ignorant? I was right the first time. Heck, you didn't even know that DeSantis had signed the legislation punishing Disney till I told you.

Next time, before coming to battle, learn the issues and then post. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:
So waddaboudism is where you want to go. Enjoy yourself.

I figured it out years ago.

'Allowed'? The right wing are powerless to stop them.

Magaturds have employed the left's strategy, tactics, ideology and entitlement out of necessity, making them damn near indistinguishable from one another. This isn't news to anyone paying attention.

Cancel Culture is simply the magaturd party's reactionary response whenever they get their hand slapped for acting a fool in society. Apparently, It happens so often they had to brand it.

Magaturds couldn't beat the left. So they became a broke dick imitation of them. That's fucking pathetic.
The end result will be bloodshed as the left discovers that they're in over their heads. Rittenhouse was just the tip of the iceberg.

The end result will be bloodshed as the left discovers that they're in over their heads. Rittenhouse was just the tip of the iceberg.
Nah, I don't agree. Society is too cowed by the next shiny, shiny and this country won't let anarchists/a criminal class take over.

Forum List

Back