Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

I remember seeing a product in the Bath And Body Works store last summer that was made to support the LGBT community. I never did buy it and not just because of what my feelings are or aren't about the issue, but because the product had absolutely no scent. I took the lid off and smelled absolutely nothing from that bottle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, I only buy what I believe will be worth whatever money I choose to throw down.
It probably smelled just like you, so you could not tell!

Why is asking a very simple question stupid? Is it because you cannot answer it?

No, I can but first of all I'm not a homophobe, but I also don't want that stuff being rubbed in my face when it goes against my beliefs and it's not what Disney is about. I just didn't want to answer it because you obviously don't get it either. A gay person in this thread (I forgot their username) even gets it but you probably never will.

No, I can but first of all I'm not a homophobe, but I also don't want that stuff being rubbed in my face when it goes against my beliefs and it's not what Disney is about. I just didn't want to answer it because you obviously don't get it either. A gay person in this thread (I forgot their username) even gets it but you probably never will.

Why do you consider a line of clothing sold in a store to be "rubbing it in your face"? That sounds exactly what a homophobe would say. Just don't go to the store or buy the clothing!

You don't know what you're talking about. Most obviously, where did Nod people come from? Again, there was just one family to start things according to the Bible and that family was just Adam, Eve, their sons and daughters. There were no other women for Cain other than his mother or sisters. And the Bible doesn't say his wife was from Nod. All it says about her is: And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch.
Nevertheless, Cain left Eden and married a woman not from Eden.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created in a state of Grace. Not the only people on earth.

Actually, that's exactly why DeSantis moved against Disney. Revenge.

Even DeSantis is not explicitly denying it is revenge against Disney for daring not to go lock-step with his administration. A good Nazi move, no?
In employment for males we need a percentage to be manly men. It hurts when a percentage or those who think they are, are really not. In politics, manly men have taken a back seat to lifetime of easy living with outstanding benefits. Charlie Crist by his lifetime of wishy washing politics is not a manly man and more than that is a fraud. Governor DeSantis up to this point is. Disney is a front for the globalists pushing alternative ways of living more than defending anyone who lives different than the traditional ways.

In employment for males we need a percentage to be manly men. It hurts when a percentage or those who think they are, are really not. In politics, manly men have taken a back seat to lifetime of easy living with outstanding benefits. Charlie Crist by his lifetime of wishy washing politics is not a manly man and more than that is a fraud. Governor DeSantis up to this point is. Disney is a front for the globalists pushing alternative ways of living more than defending anyone who lives different than the traditional ways.
Looks like someone is a bit insecure about being a "manly man". I've heard that a good psychoanalysis session sometimes helps. Good luck.

Nevertheless, Cain left Eden and married a woman not from Eden.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created in a state of Grace. Not the only people on earth.

You're making up shit that's not in the Bible. The Bible doesn't say from where Cain's wife came. All it says about her is, "And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch." Nor does the Bible state G-d created other people besides Adam and Eve.

You're making up shit that's not in the Bible. The Bible doesn't say from where Cain's wife came. All it says about her is, "And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch." Nor does the Bible state G-d created other people besides Adam and Eve.
There are many versions of the story of Cain and Able. You are voicing many of them. You aren't wrong. But the Biblical Archaeology organization feels differently.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

Fine with me.
They could sell a Hitler AND a Stalin doll for all the fuck I care.

The folks at Disney aren’t stupid. They know how to make money. They wouldn’t release this if they thought it would hurt their brand.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

Tolerance = brainwashing.

Gotta love the right.

Forum List

Back