Dismantle the FBI

An agency that should investigate crime now being used as a political tool.

Let each state have their own Investigative Bureau, just like in Georgia, it has the GBI. Georgia Bureau of Investigation. That way the Marxists cant turn agencies into jackbooted thugs who show up at 4am and arrest innocent people, like they did back in the 1930s Germany.

When you see what they did to Trump with Russiagate…just a start…it needs to be broken apart.

The Hillary Clinton server.

J6 incitement.

Going after all Trump associates.

It goes on and on and on.

Lots of whistleblowers, too…and we know from Eric Ciaramella, all whistleblowers must be believed and anything they say should be acted on at the highest levels.

We've had similar call for the R.C.M.P and the chances of it happening increase if they don't evolve instead of hurting Canada reputation. In Alberta, there is a push to replace them. In Ontario we have the TPS and OPP who are contributing to a record exodus of young, talented citizens OUT of the province. There is a real and tangible distrust of the police in Ontario, it's costing us big time.

The F.B.I doesn't need to be dismantled, it needs the right leadership that is principled and demands the infallable, high expectations of the G Men of old. They need to look at Canada and realize, that is NOT what we want to be, nor the type of police we can even trust or respect.

So, F.B.I should look a their own, once pristine and patriotic history, and also look at nations like Canada to realize, "we do NOT want to drive our best and brightest out of the country as they do", "we do not want to be backstabbers and distrusted by allies as Canadian police are".

The F.B.I are a vital institution, but they are only as good as their leadership, employment standards and loyalty to your Constitution.

Last edited:
All agencies dealing with crime are biased, duh.

Says who? You are supposed to follow the facts and the law, you don't make it up as you go. I've heard many decisions by judges who say "I personally don't like this decision, but it's the law and the parameters or the law" etc. I respect judges like this as they are putting duty over personal opinion.

The only reason ones biases can interfere with ANY investigation, is if there aren't consequences for doing so. If there are professional and legal consequences, this would be eliminated quickly.

Art imitates life, I firmly believe this for whatever period of time we are living. Growing up, movie themes were common in that the evil bad guy would laugh and mock the good cop who had him cornered. He'd say "you won't shoot me, you are the law and I deserve my day in court". So it would be, even if it frustrated the cop really wanted to kill the serial killer or whomever was being portrayed.

The best example of this was the movie Seven. If you've see it you understand my point near the end of the movie between Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey.

Remember Silence of the Lambs? Jodie Foster played a straight, committed, by-the-books FBI agent not a "threat manufacturing, misrepresenting, "F 'em, we gotta get in the mud and break any law in order to increase our budgets" Canadian cop. Imagine the TPS or RCMP chasing Hannibal Lecter? If he has a good lawyer he might have been free due to all the police lies exposed in court!

Today many movies would show the cop breaing the rules, "for the greater good". The slope gets more slippery as police have unfettered power and personal belief they are judge, jury and executioner.

Justice is supposed to be blind and honest. It's why citizens by and large accept the unwritten contract between government and themselves.

Last edited:

it would be nice to see a list of what good cases they have solved over the decades so we can compare good vs bad, before dissolving the entire agency without some sort of replacement focussing on the "good part" need for them....

Says who? You are supposed to follow the facts and the law, you don't make it up as you go. I've heard many decisions by judges who say "I personally don't like this decision, but it's the law and the parameters or the law" etc. I respect judges like this as they are putting duty over personal opinion.

The only reason ones biases can interfere with ANY investigation, is if there aren't consequences for doing so. If there are professional and legal consequences, this would be eliminated quickly.

Art imitates life, I firmly believe this for whatever period of time we are living. Growing up, movie themes were common in that the evil bad guy would laugh and mock the good cop who had him cornered. He'd say "you won't shoot me, you are the law and I deserve my day in court". So it would be, even if it frustrated the cop really wanted to kill the serial killer or whomever was being portrayed.

The best example of this was the movie Seven. If you've see it you understand my point near the end of the movie between Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey.

Remember Silence of the Lambs? Jodie Foster played a straight, committed, by-the-books FBI aget not a "threat manufacturing, misrepresenting, "F 'em, we gotta get in the mud and break any law in order to increase our budgets" Canadian cop. Imagine the TPS or RCMP chasing Hannibal Lecter? If he has a good lawyer he might have been free due to all the police lies exposed in court!

Today many movies would show the cop breaing the rules, "for the greater good". The slope gets more slippery as police have unfettered power and personal belief they are judge, jury and executioner.

Justice is supposed to be blind and honest. It's why citizens by and large accept the unwritten contract between government and themselves.
They may be supposed to do what you claim yet that is not the case.

Maybe the border patrol should be dismantled, as well. After all, it's more corrupt than any LE agency in the Federal Govt.

It’s not a political tool. Your party just likes to break laws and doesn’t like to be prosecuted for it.
I am not a Republican so which party are you referring to?

Forum List

Back