Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

There is no uniparty except between your ears.
All I know is that yesterday 19 RINOs joined with the dems to fund the .gov till 2/22. Had they bothered to listen to the people that voted them into office they would have left the dems to pass it on their own hook instead of giving them a 60-odd vote majority to stifle debate and pass it.....I'm sure you know them by now as you seem just like them. But hey, I'll go ahead and list them in case you missed one so you can send them a nice thank you note.

The only real "surprise" was that Romney was not on the list.

Blunt Missouri
Burr North Carolina
Capito West Virginia
Cassidy Louisiana
Collins Maine
Cornyn Texas
Graham South Carolina
Hyde-Smith Mississippi
Kennedy Louisiana
McConnell Kentucky
Moran Kansas
Murkowski Alaska
Portman Ohio
Rounds South Dakota
Rubio Florida
Shelby Alabama
Tillis North Carolina
Wicker Mississippi
Young Indiana

Nothing good happens in a pandemic.
Bad things are going to happen.

Some Governors chose to tighten things down and other Governors didn't.
Most restaurants didn't completely close, most still had 'take out' or even 'outdoor dining'.
And yes, this did force some restaurants to close, but they were not told that they had to close.

I was in Palo Alto part of the time, Vegas part of the time, and Seattle part of the time.
What I saw was take out or outdoor dining, not closure, but YES, it still hurt the financial aspect of these restaurants and employees.

So yes, different Governors made different decisions, but to pretend or say that either POTUS has handled all aspects correctly, well that simply isn't true for trump or biden.
Restaurants in my state CLOSED. Small retail stores were CLOSED. Factories were CLOSED, You are simply full of shit, libtard, just like our governor who had his powers stripped by the legislature. He vetoed it and then his veto was overridden.

All I know is that yesterday 19 RINOs joined with the dems to fund the .gov till 2/22. Had they bothered to listen to the people that voted them into office they would have left the dems to pass it on their own hook instead of giving them a 60-odd vote majority to stifle debate and pass it.....I'm sure you know them by now as you seem just like them. But hey, I'll go ahead and list them in case you missed one so you can send them a nice thank you note.

The only real "surprise" was that Romney was not on the list.

Blunt Missouri
Burr North Carolina
Capito West Virginia
Cassidy Louisiana
Collins Maine
Cornyn Texas
Graham South Carolina
Hyde-Smith Mississippi
Kennedy Louisiana
McConnell Kentucky
Moran Kansas
Murkowski Alaska
Portman Ohio
Rounds South Dakota
Rubio Florida
Shelby Alabama
Tillis North Carolina
Wicker Mississippi
Young Indiana

What good would become of a government shutdown, dumbass?

3.5% down from the 4.7% Obama handed him. A 1.2 point drop. And that too almost 3 years.

Meanwhile almost one year into Biden's term, the unemployment rate has dropped 2.1 points from 6.3% to 4.2%.

Won't be long until you yahoos revert to "real unemployment" figures again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Once again, you braindead moron...............we are coming out of an economy that was shut down.

It is scientifically impossible for you to get any dumber.

LOL

Dumbfuck, as I already stated -- he recommended people stop going to restaurants and bars. People stopped. Restaurants and bars shut down. 6 million jobs were lost.

Keep 'em coming, dumbfuck.

tenor.gif
As always, when you get caught being a lying sack of shit you start trying to change your story.

You said: "Trump recommended the country shut down"

That was your claim, Liar.

Now, Show us where he recommended the country shut down, Liar.

Because Trump recommended the country shut down. He was [unfortunately] the president. He gets the blame.

#1). Trump vaccine?????
Did trump create/develop the vaccine. No
Did trump encourage everyone to actually take the vaccine? Well, if you think trump saying it is a 'personal choice' is trump encouraging people to take it, well once again, you are full of shit.

#2). How did Biden fail? Especially if he is implementing trumps plan (but implement the Trump vaccines and plan) as you suggest?
Wouldn't that ^^^^^^^ suggest that biden implemented trumps failed plan?
Google "Operation Warp Speed" speed idiot.

Restaurants in my state CLOSED. Small retail stores were CLOSED. Factories were CLOSED, You are simply full of shit, libtard, just like our governor who had his powers stripped by the legislature. He vetoed it and then his veto was overridden.
Why are you such a dickhead?

The places I was at were all open.
I didn't say anything about the places in Your State.

When I was in Palo Alto, all the restaurants were open.
They closed down some streets, and put all the tables outside.
Los Altos is a tiny community right down the road.
Same thing. outdoor dining, or takeout.
The ice cream shop moved there stuff to the front, and served you at the entrance, you grabbed your cone, and walked around or sat at a table outside.

Try not being a prick.
You're really good a being an asshole.

Trump handed Potatohead a Pandemic recovering economy complete with a vaccine and as usual Potatohead fucked it up.

The Worthless Negro didn't get many things right but he was right for once when he said "Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to screw something up".

This man would be a hero if he was true. He is not. Recognize this....You from poverty will see things worse for you. This man is a fraud and evil. His own wife knows he is in decline. And she let him run for President for her own vanity and power. Evil is evil.

Wha -?

They really had no choice. Funding the government is not the same as funding current spending. Like all bills, it costs X amount for the next ten years if you pass this 2 trillion dollar bill. So when they vote to fund, it could be for crap we spent money on six years ago.

What good would become of a government shutdown, dumbass?
#1 It would not have cleared the decks for movement on Tater's BBB plan if the dems would have had to work instead on a .gov shutdown. All kinds of concessions could have been gleaned from the dems if they only put in the work.

#2 You do not give dems a easy win so they came move on to #1 when that is exactly what they wanted.

#3 Even if you don't want the .gov shut down you don't just bend-over and get nothing in return for your acquiescence.

Do you consider it a win that there was 7 Billion in there to resettle "Afghan refugees" into red/swing states because that is where the bulk of them are going. The ones in Ft. Lee are going to be settled in Virginia and given special consideration for citizenship.

No, those RINOs are the very essence of the same Uniparty that fought against Trump tooth and nail unless it was something that they wanted.....Never mind what the people who put them in office wanted.

They really had no choice. Funding the government is not the same as funding current spending. Like all bills, it costs X amount for the next ten years if you pass this 2 trillion dollar bill. So when they vote to fund, it could be for crap we spent money on six years ago.
That's true in part but it still does not mean that you don't use it as a tool to glean concessions from the other side, particularly when you are the party out of power....They simply did not want to spend the political capital to do so.

You are incapable of providing a contrast between his policies and bad. Why? Because you can't, and you won't.

All his policies are destructive for the country. Can you name one that wasn't?

Reversed Trump's successful border policies. Now the BP reports the border is the worst it's been in over 20 years.

Paying people not to work. Genius. That created a labor shortage which helped in the inflation rate which led to domestic supply chain disruptions.

Pulling our military out of Afghanistan. Led to 13 American solders killed, making the Taliban the most well armed fundamentalist group in the entire world because he left 83 billion dollars of military equipment behind. Left Americans behind as well as the Afghan people who were loyal to us in our war against the Taliban.

Trying to force medical personnel to take the vaccine. Led to people leaving their jobs, you know, the people he once referred as heroes. Made skeptical people even more suspicious of the vaccine.

Closing down the Keystone, stopping new exploration and drilling on public land, publicly saying that the attack by the Russians on our largest gasoline pipeline was a private matter and not a government one. Well, we all know what that led to, especially when we go to get gasoline for our cars.

Again, not one positive policy in nearly a year.

The only Xiden recovery you can expect is the recovery of the lockdowns and other deprivations of freedom you once cherished. The latest version of Wuhan Virus is going to hold that title - "latest" - for just long enough to get you masked up and shut up in your burrows.

Show the slightest sign of recovery and there'll be a new version along to stifle your life again. And that will go on and on until a day or two before the scheduled rejection of Xiden and his puppetmasters by election. An election that'll be cancelled because to have it would be "too dangerous". Vote by mail? What mail! It's already being shut down to the point that if you wanted to vote by mail in November you should have mailed in your ballot before Thanksgiving.

His base believes everything

So what did his base believe? Trump worked hard to help get those vaccines into American arms. He spent 13 billion dollars to sign contracts with 8 potential vaccine companies in July of 2020. Each contract contained the clause that as soon as the FDA approves of the vaccine, the US gets the first 100 million doses, with a rider that also stated we get another 400 million more on demand. Americans came first.

Remember it was Whorris who stated she'd never take a vaccine recommended by Trump, and I'm sure there are plenty on the left who felt the same way. So Trump said if you want the vaccine, get a vaccine. He did.

FACTS ray.
Stick with the FACTS and quit making excuses.

China, China, China.............

You are the one omitting facts. So tell us liar, what policies of Trump was it that caused us to lose these 4 million jobs you talk about? Crickets.

That's true in part but it still does not mean that you don't use it as a tool to glean concessions from the other side, particularly when you are the party out of power....They simply did not want to spend the political capital to do so.

Fair enough, but answer me this: When was the last time the media blamed Democrats for a government shutdown?

Forum List

Back