Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

His administration had no planning for a pandemic, and that is a fact.

Right, Slate. I'm sure you'd accept an opinion piece from Red State too. So what plans for the pandemic should Trump have had? The previous administration wiped out all our PPE and never replaced it.

Trump did not have a successful border policy with hundreds of misplaced children. That ended with Biden.

Supply chains are coming back and shelves are getting full. Stop your bellyaching.

Ending a twenty year war with no mission was the right thing to do.

It's a documented fact, that the majority of those who are sick and dying are the unvaccinated. To hell with them.

The Keystone wasn't closed down because construction was never finished. I pay to use those lands. Why should I be paying for lands big oil profits off of? Are you insane?

Trump reduced border crossings by 90% from the beginning of 2019 until the end of the year. Why do you think for the first time since their existence, the Border Patrol threw their support behind a presidential candidate?

Why would I belly ache about supply chains? It's a major cause to our inflation and I'm going to get a hell of a cost of living increase from Social Security next year.

Nobody is in debate about getting out of Afghanistan, it's how Dementia tried to do it against the advice of every single ass kissing General he had.

It's a documented fact that blacks (who vote Democrat) are the largest group of people who resisted getting vaccinated. No, they didn't vote for Trump either.

Who said anything about construction not being finished? I never even mentioned construction. The fact is Soros owns the train companies that are now delivering that oil across our country, and there is way more room for an accident with trains than with a pipeline.

There are no Communist policies, and you can't provide them. That makes you a liar.

Sure I can. Dementia signed a bill to pay people more to stay home than work. Trump refused to sign that bill until his very last day. It was a major player in our inflation rate, our supply chain shortage, and of course adding to our 29 trillion dollar debt.

As always, when you get caught being a lying sack of shit you start trying to change your story.

You said: "Trump recommended the country shut down"

That was your claim, Liar.

Now, Show us where he recommended the country shut down, Liar.
For the hard-of-learning...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Food and drink services shed 6 million jobs after he said that.

Why are you such a dickhead?

The places I was at were all open.
I didn't say anything about the places in Your State.

When I was in Palo Alto, all the restaurants were open.
They closed down some streets, and put all the tables outside.
Los Altos is a tiny community right down the road.
Same thing. outdoor dining, or takeout.
The ice cream shop moved there stuff to the front, and served you at the entrance, you grabbed your cone, and walked around or sat at a table outside.

Try not being a prick.
You're really good a being an asshole.
Apparently, I am a dickhead because you are a dumbass!

Another example of the pathetic recovery under Biden and his policies.

550,000 predicted, only 210K added.

And yet still awesome. Unemployment down, people re-entering the workplace, incomes up. All awesome.

Too bad for you.

And yet still awesome. Unemployment down, people re-entering the workplace, incomes up. All awesome.

Too bad for you.
Unemployment was 3.5% when China unleashed the Fauci Flu on the world. Pedo Joe is nowhere near that.

And real income is down 1.2% due to Biden’s out of control inflation.

But you clowns like to ignore the pandemic when it suits your Dimtard talking points.

For the hard-of-learning...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Food and drink services shed 6 million jobs after he said that.
lol.

You posted that already.

Now show us where Trump recommended to shut down the economy, Liar.

Unemployment was 3.5% when China unleashed the Fauci Flu on the world. Pedo Joe is nowhere near that.

And real income is down 1.2% due to Biden’s out of control inflation.

But you clowns like to ignore the pandemic when it suits your Dimtard talking points.
Whacky conspiracy theories get you dismissed as irrelevant.

lol.

You posted that already.

Now show us where Trump recommended to shut down the economy, Liar.
Already showed it. He recommended people not go to restaurants and bars. That resulted restaurants and bars closing and 6 million people in those jobs becoming unemployed. He recommended students home school. That resulted in schools closing and another 5 million jobs lost. He recommended people not congregate in groups of more than 10. Offices shut down (including mine) and millions more non-essential people were unemployed.

You're a brain-dead con, so of course you seek to ignore that all occurred after Trump recommended those precautions.

Too bad for you.

Correct, people are having to go back to work, but giving Dementia credit for that is like giving credit to the arsonist that put out the house fire he set.

Correct, people are having to go back to work, but giving Dementia credit for that is like giving credit to the arsonist that put out the house fire he set.
What a nonsensical analogy. So Biden was responsible for tens of millions of people losing their jobs last year?

Already showed it. He recommended people not go to restaurants and bars. That resulted restaurants and bars closing and 6 million people in those jobs becoming unemployed. He recommended students home school. That resulted in schools closing and another 5 million jobs lost. He recommended people not congregate in groups of more than 10. Offices shut down (including mine) and millions more non-essential people were unemployed.

You're a brain-dead con, so of course you seek to ignore that all occurred after Trump recommended those precautions.
Now show us where Trump said anything about shutting anything down.

Your lies are stacking high.

Forum List

Back