Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

FACTS ray.
Stick with the FACTS and quit making excuses.

China, China, China.............
The fact is the Chinese virus wrought hell with the world economy. Brandon has obviously done nothing but implement the Trump vaccines and plan and has failed once again.

He is clearly going to surpass Carter and maybe even Pierce and Buchanan as the very worst.

And you have zero evidence Trump saying it was a hoax was responsible for one person dying, especially when he said it long before covid became an issue in this country. But I also understand lies is all you Communists have.
His base believes everything
Oh brother---you don't even begin to realize that numbers are fudged and that the media has you brainwashed.

Its not about the unemployment numbers---they are EASILY manipulated baby. Once people stop looking, they are no longer considered unemployed. Its about the JOB PARTICIATION RATE first off.

Secondly, the US economy is huge sweetie, it generally doesn't just snap and change overnight---it takes a bit to get policy to move it.

Third---when the government does it giant stupid sending bills two things happen--1) the economy and stock market shoot up as business compete to get that government money given to morons---atleast temporarily we get this sugar high. BUT THEN BOOM---the money runs out and the government and taxpayers are left with INTEREST to pay on the borrowed money for Candy that doesn't last, inflation settles costing people more, and the assholes who do this shit also jack up taxes which hurts the economy and then jobs as inflation (cost of everything) seeps in.

Fourth history repeats itself---same type assholes doing the same type shit results in the same type of problems over and over and over and over. It's the CARTER years hun...so open you damn eyes and learn. Remember you stupidly gave Biden create for the economy---you need to keep giving this asshole credit when it bombs.
I will, just as I gave Trump the credit for tanking it by not taking covid seriously.

And if the job numbers are fudged, please provide documentation that they are. Otherwise, your magical thinking by way of your own partisanship and hate, isn't going to change those numbers.

LOL

Except I wasn't arguing, ShortBus. :eusa_doh:
arguing what? BWK said an idiot would make the comment you made as he believed I made it. So you’re an idiot in his POV. Sucks to be you. And you argue nonstop on this site. You also repeatedly defend Biden, whom you said “sucks”. LOL

arguing what? BWK said an idiot would make the comment you made as he believed I made it. So you’re an idiot in his POV. Sucks to be you. And you argue nonstop on this site. You also repeatedly defend Biden, whom you said “sucks”. LOL
LOL

No, you dumbfucking moron... BWK said it's an idiot's "argument." I wasn't arguing that point.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??? :ack-1:

The fact is the Chinese virus wrought hell with the world economy. Brandon has obviously done nothing but implement the Trump vaccines and plan and has failed once again.

He is clearly going to surpass Carter and maybe even Pierce and Buchanan as the very worst.
Trump pushed Hydroxychloroquine. He never gave a shit about a vaccine. The sickest among us are those who have not been vaccinated. A vaccine is worthless when you are a Trumper who won't get one. Fuckem!

LOL

Dumbfuck, as I already stated -- he recommended people stop going to restaurants and bars. People stopped. Restaurants and bars shut down. 6 million jobs were lost.

Keep 'em coming, dumbfuck.

tenor.gif
Only governors could shut the states down, however I don't blame them or Trump on the economy. I blame the virus. I would not have mattered who was President, we were shutting down. The economy was going to go into the tank, the only thing that was good was the first two rounds of stimulus, after that we could have targeted the stimulus to those who needed it more.

Brandon has obviously done nothing but implement the Trump vaccines and plan and has failed once again.
#1). Trump vaccine?????
Did trump create/develop the vaccine. No
Did trump encourage everyone to actually take the vaccine? Well, if you think trump saying it is a 'personal choice' is trump encouraging people to take it, well once again, you are full of shit.

#2). How did Biden fail? Especially if he is implementing trumps plan (but implement the Trump vaccines and plan) as you suggest?
Wouldn't that ^^^^^^^ suggest that biden implemented trumps failed plan?

Forum List

Back