Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

So far Binden‘s team is at a net loss on jobs. They shut down jobs. The mandate has lost people. The only jobs that are open are ones that were closed because of lockdowns.

Why do you people lie about things that are so easy to prove wrong....

1638576160499.png

That is more jobs added in one month than Tramp created in 4 years! No wonder you are so dismal.
First of all, these aren't "created jobs", they are simply people going back to work since the pandemic, Dumbass.

And the fact Pedo Joe can't even produce 50% of the expected jobs of people going back to work tells us he is a dismal failure.

Fair enough, but answer me this: When was the last time the media blamed Democrats for a government shutdown?
I hate to say it but most voter's memories are about as long as my pecker. Oh sure the dems would have played it for all it's worth on CNN and MS-LSD along with WAPO and the NYT but pretty much nothing but loons follows them anymore. Add to that the .gov workers would get a paid vacation out of it and by and by all would be well.

All it does is push the next funding deadline and the ones after that forward even closer to the mid-terms and the RINOs are not going to have any of that. Now was the time to have that fight and hold the dem's feet to the fire and the RINOs wasted the opportunity....As usual.

Talk about dismal. No jobs were added. The jobs have been there for months, but because of Communist policies, nobody would work those jobs. Now some have to.
There are no Communist policies, and you can't provide them. That makes you a liar.

All his policies are destructive for the country. Can you name one that wasn't?

Reversed Trump's successful border policies. Now the BP reports the border is the worst it's been in over 20 years.

Paying people not to work. Genius. That created a labor shortage which helped in the inflation rate which led to domestic supply chain disruptions.

Pulling our military out of Afghanistan. Led to 13 American solders killed, making the Taliban the most well armed fundamentalist group in the entire world because he left 83 billion dollars of military equipment behind. Left Americans behind as well as the Afghan people who were loyal to us in our war against the Taliban.

Trying to force medical personnel to take the vaccine. Led to people leaving their jobs, you know, the people he once referred as heroes. Made skeptical people even more suspicious of the vaccine.

Closing down the Keystone, stopping new exploration and drilling on public land, publicly saying that the attack by the Russians on our largest gasoline pipeline was a private matter and not a government one. Well, we all know what that led to, especially when we go to get gasoline for our cars.

Again, not one positive policy in nearly a year.
Trump did not have a successful border policy with hundreds of misplaced children. That ended with Biden.

Supply chains are coming back and shelves are getting full. Stop your bellyaching.

Ending a twenty year war with no mission was the right thing to do.

It's a documented fact, that the majority of those who are sick and dying are the unvaccinated. To hell with them.

The Keystone wasn't closed down because construction was never finished. I pay to use those lands. Why should I be paying for lands big oil profits off of? Are you insane?

And you have zero evidence Trump saying it was a hoax was responsible for one person dying, especially when he said it long before covid became an issue in this country. But I also understand lies is all you Communists have.

His administration had no planning for a pandemic, and that is a fact.

Another example of the pathetic recovery under Biden and his policies.

550,000 predicted, only 210K added.

The evening news still trumpeted it as a positive for the Brandon Admin.

Forum List

Back