Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

LOLOL

Already did. Not my problem you struggle with English.
No, you have not. He never suggested shutting anything down. More lies by you.

Man, your lies are piling up early today. You may want to take a break. :abgg2q.jpg:

Correct, people are having to go back to work, but giving Dementia credit for that is like giving credit to the arsonist that put out the house fire he set.
You failed to provide an intelligent counter argument. You took the opportunity to say absolutely nothing. Which is what the Right always does.

I'm having fun mocking you for your numerous lies, Liar. :banana: :banana: :banana:
A pity it's your G-d given comprehension limitations that lead you to claim I lied and not say actual lies I told.

You failed to provide an intelligent counter argument. You took the opportunity to say absolutely nothing. Which is what the Right always does.

My comment is extremely intelligent, it's just that leftists are not intelligent enough to follow them.

If you could just figure out what Communism is.

I already did, they are the Democrat party. Don't believe me? Just go to the US Communist Party website, look at their agenda, and compare that to the Democrat agenda. You'll find very few differences.

That is false. Just how stupid are you?
I was there. You were not! Stop being a dickhead!

The company owner was the one who first told me, that in his absence, I should talk to his foreman Jose, because none of his other workers spoke a word of English,

Now, STFU, push the I believe button and plan a long vacation out of New England. Maybe you will learn something.

Forum List

Back