Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

Only governors could shut the states down, however I don't blame them or Trump on the economy. I blame the virus. I would not have mattered who was President, we were shutting down. The economy was going to go into the tank, the only thing that was good was the first two rounds of stimulus, after that we could have targeted the stimulus to those who needed it more.
That's correct, which is why I said Trump "recommended" the shutdowns and not that he ordered them.

LOL

Dumbfuck, as I already stated -- he recommended people stop going to restaurants and bars. People stopped. Restaurants and bars shut down. 6 million jobs were lost.

Keep 'em coming, dumbfuck.

tenor.gif
No, Trump did not. That was your libtard Democrat governors, like mine!

he made the mistake of listening to Fauci...and so is Joe....enjoy what you voted for moron....
Matters not who he listened to. He was the president and the final word on what his administration put out to the American people.

^^^ For the hard-of-learning...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Nothing good happens in a pandemic.
Bad things are going to happen.

Some Governors chose to tighten things down and other Governors didn't.
Most restaurants didn't completely close, most still had 'take out' or even 'outdoor dining'.
And yes, this did force some restaurants to close, but they were not told that they had to close.

I was in Palo Alto part of the time, Vegas part of the time, and Seattle part of the time.
What I saw was take out or outdoor dining, not closure, but YES, it still hurt the financial aspect of these restaurants and employees.

So yes, different Governors made different decisions, but to pretend or say that either POTUS has handled all aspects correctly, well that simply isn't true for trump or biden.

Forum List

Back