Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.

All of that is factually false

Oh don't look now---but looks like one of the clinton fbi conspirators---a former attorney is pleading guilty to perjury in his attacks on trump and flynn and the others.
Proof ?
None as usual. Yet, over 114 convictions and counting for felonious conduct for repug admins, to ONE for Dems.,

Republicans are criminals

You're silly
I’m Silly ? But repubs lead in crimes

Nope
And its not even close.
114 to 1, not even close. Also, 10 of the last 11 recessions....Republicans, not Even close.

So misinformed
So uneducated are Trumpets. Seriously are you that conceded ?

Conceded?
Of course. The rights half wits think they are smarter then ever university, large corporation and everyover country in the world. Why ? Because you can han* around the bar and get three other Humper’s to agree with you.
What's your degree in?

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.

Oh don't look now---but looks like one of the clinton fbi conspirators---a former attorney is pleading guilty to perjury in his attacks on trump and flynn and the others.
Proof ?
None as usual. Yet, over 114 convictions and counting for felonious conduct for repug admins, to ONE for Dems.,

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.
114 to 1, not even close. Also, 10 of the last 11 recessions....Republicans, not Even close.

So misinformed

Conceded?
Of course. The rights half wits think they are smarter then ever university, large corporation and everyover country in the world. Why ? Because you can han* around the bar and get three other Humper’s to agree with you.
What's your degree in?
Oh, you respect education ? True or false.

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.
You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
They don’t care about the Constitution or the safety of our military either.
That's rich, coming from a guy who's going to vote for Biden, Communist China's puppet.
As opposed to voting for Trump a fascist humping puppet of Putin.

Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:

And he decided to tell the truth.
You mean the truth your hero clinton told him to tell for money from her which is most likely the case the powers the clintons have and how they arkansaw people off who don’t do as they are told by them,either that or end up in jail for life.

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
That's rich, coming from a guy who's going to vote for Biden, Communist China's puppet.
That would be gay boy Barry your talking about,a facist lover homo.heehee.

Writes Michael Cohen:

That would be gay boy Barry your talking about,a facist lover homo.heehee.
That would be Trump and his Humpers if they luv fascism.

A book written by someone convicted of lying.

Yea, libshits,, hold onto that. It's all you've got at this point.
You know in your heart what he says is true.

No, I know what he says in his book the left will believe without question because it's more TDS fueled orange man bad bullshit.

THAT'S what I know.

Do you believe this girls book? She's a fired ex-Trump aide who admits she messed up and says Trump was one of the most amazing people she ever worked for.

https://www.amazon.com/Off-Record-Dream-White-Learned/dp/1546059709&tag=ff0d01-20

Funny I haven't heard the left mention this book ONE SINGLE TIME.
No surprise in the least sense it does not fit the lamestream narrative hate on trump so that of course gets no media attention.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Indeed.well said.

Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

This all raises the question:

What the fuck happened to this nation?
Are you voting for racist, corrupt, cognitively defective Joe Biden, cheer leader for China and his little not popular helper? You can answer your own question. Or you could if you were bright enough.
Don’t forget globalist as well.

The wanna be communists got so excited over this report that they all whipped it out and peed all over each other. Come on dog. Everyone knows that urinating on acquaintances is strictly a Democrat thing, if you don't count barn animals.

Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

This all raises the question:

What the fuck happened to this nation?
Are you voting for racist, corrupt, cognitively defective Joe Biden, and his little helper? You can answer your own question. Or you could if you were bright enough.
You are projecting. I am voting for Joe Biden, not the racist, corrupt and mental defective Donald Trump.
Well that just says it all about you right there,you really lost your credibility major big time there.had you said you were voting for neither then i could respect you for that and be okay with your babble here on trump because you would have credibility had you said you were voting for neither the fact both parties are corrupt.I am not a trump supporter and I criticise him myself when it’s due but using a convicted felon as a source and saying you are going to vote for a globalist who is even worse than trump,you have so much lost your credibility,the thing that makes trump different is he is not a career politician and not part of the corrupt two party system.

He still has to play their game and do things for the elite from time to time to stay in office but let’s hear this from a reliable source first like the evil corruption that went on under the clintons while he was governor,credible Arkansas state troopers who put their life’s on the line to tell the truth of clintons drug smuggling activities for the CIA,credible sources like THAT,not some flunky convicted loser.comedy gold.

And to vote for ass kisse of obamas,the gay boy lover facist and mass murderer,to vote for filth like that everyone’s laughing at you here.lol

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.

So misinformed

Conceded?
What's your degree in?
Oh, you respect education ? True or false.
What's your degree in?

Never said he was stand up fellow. His allegations are credible and supported by what we know about Trump.
Trouble is all the things you "know" about Trump have been lies, like the peeing prostitutes in Moscow, the collusion fiasco with Putin, the Ukraine farce, Steele dossier etc.
Basically whatever CNN tells you is embedded in your subpar reptilian brain.
Exactly well said,I indeed noticed how he evaded your post on that lady that served with trump sense it does not support his op.lol

Writes Michael Cohen:

It says a lot about you that you still bitterly cling to that fantasy -- and none of it complimentary.

[
Never said he was stand up fellow. His allegations are credible and supported by what we know about Trump.
Trouble is all the things you "know" about Trump have been lies. like the peeing prostitutes in Moscow, the collusion fiasco with Putin, the Ukraine farce, etc.
The Problem with you is don’t even have a reptilian brain. There is plenty of proof of Trump’s corruption. I gave it to you at post number 24 and which you have conveniently ignored. Cohen will corroborate that Trump had ties to Russian Oligarchs and used whatever was at his disposal to cheat. Since your brain is completely useless at least try to open your eyes.

Oh jeez, it's Russia Russia Russia again.

When will you fucking liberals drop that embarrassing bullshit? Every time you mention it the collective IQ of the left goes down one point.

Trump has been investigated non stop for 3 years and they've found NOTHING that he did wrong.

But Clinton lied under oath ON TELEVISION and the left says not a damn thing. In fact is happy he was exonerated by the senate. Says a lot about the left.
You are making waaaayyyyyy to much sense footprints the op to comprehend.dont forget he was exonerated by the corrupt senate,republicans part of the establishment that trump is not part of,those repubs in that senate of course were in bed with the dems the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same that’s why I like trump he is not part of that corrupt two party system,he is a RINO which is why traiter fellow republicans as Romney and bush hate trump the fact he is a RINO and would have not voted to exonerate Clinton.

Trouble is all the things you "know" about Trump have been lies, like the peeing prostitutes in Moscow, the collusion fiasco with Putin, the Ukraine farce, Steele dossier etc.
Exactly well said,I indeed noticed how he evaded your post on that lady that served with trump sense it does not support his op.lol
Can you repost that in english.

"there isn't one single reason why I should pay attention to stories of raped boys...." because you are a trump cultist?
Because there isn't one single legitimate thing about such stories, Go ahead and produce credible evidence from reputable sources.

But you're a rancid troll...you don't deal in evidence or facts, do you? That's what makes you a waste of time.
God you ain’t kidding,this sad troll is in love with a Kenyon fraud gay boy home mass murdering president.

There is a reason Trump kowtows to Putin. Cohen will shed light on whatever arrangement Trump had with these oligarchs and Putin. You should welcome this. We should know if the Russians have Kompromat on our president.

Trump has imposed extremely serious sanctions on Russia, unlike Øbama.
That’s one thing that worry’s me on trump,Russia is not the enemy,Israel is,he should be doing that to THEM not Russia.

Forum List

Back