Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.

All of that is factually false

Oh don't look now---but looks like one of the clinton fbi conspirators---a former attorney is pleading guilty to perjury in his attacks on trump and flynn and the others.
Proof ?
None as usual. Yet, over 114 convictions and counting for felonious conduct for repug admins, to ONE for Dems.,

Republicans are criminals

Last edited:
Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.

Oh don't look now---but looks like one of the clinton fbi conspirators---a former attorney is pleading guilty to perjury in his attacks on trump and flynn and the others.
9F31890A-25A8-4881-A346-2C0C8A55A3B9.jpeg

Writes Michael Cohen:

View attachment 374948
Thanks for the chart. It shows just how corrupt Republican administrations are and just how utterly corrupt the Trump Administration is.

Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:
Michael Cohen knows the truth. Deal with it. You know in your heart what Cohen writes is the truth.
Great, now prove it, otherwise who gives a fuck?
You have eyes don’t you? Look at chart and the number of criminal indictments and convictions of the Trump Administration. The Trump Administration is not a swamp it’s a sewer.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?
None as usual. Yet, over 114 convictions and counting for felonious conduct for repug admins, to ONE for Dems.,

You're silly

Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:
Michael Cohen knows the truth. Deal with it. You know in your heart what Cohen writes is the truth.
Great, now prove it, otherwise who gives a fuck?
You have eyes don’t you? Look at chart and the number of criminal indictments and convictions of the Trump Administration. The Trump Administration is not a swamp it’s a sewer.
List these supposed crimes that Trump is responsible for.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly
I’m Silly ? But repubs lead in crimes

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.
114 to 1, not even close. Also, 10 of the last 11 recessions....Republicans, not Even close.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.
114 to 1, not even close. Also, 10 of the last 11 recessions....Republicans, not Even close.

So misinformed

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.

So misinformed
So uneducated are Trumpets. Seriously are you that conceded ?

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.

So misinformed

Conceded?

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.
You get one gold Trump Star for this response. Keep accumulating Trump Stars to rise higher in the Trumperverse!
Speaking of gullible, bullshit-eating leftist morons, hey, Synthia!

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
They don’t care about the Constitution or the safety of our military either.
That's rich, coming from a guy who's going to vote for Biden, Communist China's puppet.

Writes Michael Cohen:

You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
I've seen what you leftists use instead of truth. You'll believe anything you're told to believe.

Sucker!!
There is more than enough evidence of Trump’s sleaze to corroborate Cohen’s allegation: from Trump U to Trump’s charity scam to Trump’s business dealings with Russian Oligarchs to Trump’s kowtowing to Putin.

Remove your head from Trump’s crack long enough to get some air. It may clear your head long enough to see the truth.
Daveman is a natural follower, easily led to a fascist cult of personality.
I was a non-commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, trained in leadership. I led troops repairing multi-megawatt prime power plants and aircraft arresting systems.

You were space-available cargo on intra-theater C-130s, USO Boi. You prolly oughta hush.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Proof ?

You're silly

Nope
And its not even close.

So misinformed

Conceded?
Of course. The rights half wits think they are smarter then ever university, large corporation and everyover country in the world. Why ? Because you can han* around the bar and get three other Humper’s to agree with you.

Forum List

Back