Disgusting a thought as it maybe

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Senile Joe (with son China/Russia Hunter in tow) could pull off a November win thanks to the China virus and the democrat run media working overtime. Timing they say is everything. Asshole dems/media could not get Trump on the economy prior to the China virus , Russia was dry hole among other things so along comes the China virus doing the dems work for them. Just in time for 2020. MMMmmmmmmmm.

Senile Joe (with son China/Russia Hunter in tow) could pull off a November win thanks to the China virus and the democrat run media working overtime. Timing they say is everything. Asshole dems/media could not get Trump on the economy prior to the China virus , Russia was dry hole among other things so along comes the China virus doing the dems work for them. Just in time for 2020. MMMmmmmmmmm.
There's NO WAY Sleepy Creepy Joe wins, unless the Dim Dems go on a total onslaught of securing illegal votes, DEAD people votes, or ballot harvesting. And I believe those on the Right will keep a VERY close watch on these illegal activities.

He's got a better than average chance (Biden). But that was true before the pandemic (and before he was the presumptive nominee). Even with a good economy and job growth, Trump's approval rating was still 43%. He was already polling behind in Michigan and Pennsylvania. He was even in Wisconsin and North Carolina. Up in Florida, Texas, and Ohio. In short, he was going to face the same electoral math he faced in 2016. Again, all this is assuming no pandemic.

See my post:

As much as most Democrats dislike/hate Trump. I serious doubt many of them will leave their house to go vote for Mr. Magoo.
It will be an easy win for Trump. .. :cool:

Last edited:

There's NO WAY Sleepy Creepy Joe wins, unless the Dim Dems go on a total onslaught of securing illegal votes, DEAD people votes, or ballot harvesting. And I believe those on the Right will keep a VERY close watch on these illegal activities.
I hope you are right.

____

Agree with the first sentence. Do not agree with the second.

To steal Pennsylvania, they only have to secure fraudulent votes in Philadelphia.

To steal Michigan, they only have to secure fraudulent votes in Detroit.

To steal Wisconsin, they probably only have to secure fraudulent votes in Milwaukee.

Nothing Republicans can do in those rotting Democratic controlled cities.

________

He's got a better than average chance (Biden).
So Hillary really was a total fuck up then. Here she was a career politician, funded out the Hoo Hoo, First Lady, Senator and Sec. of State going against a total non-initiate and she got beaten bad. But here comes Joe now, a two-time loser now sliding into Alzheimer's with a sex-assault case hanging over him going against a now very experienced, popular president who commanded a super economy, job growth, wage increases, lower taxes, better trade, lower crime and defeating international terrorism around the globe who has now held down best as possible a global pandemic as well and Joe stands a better than average chance?

America will not survive another term of rumputin!

Far better chance with Trump than with senile Joe with son China Hunter in tow.

Yes it will. He will win again.

I saw today Democrats want to make the female Fridge Biden's VP.

A lot of people felt similarly about Trump, and then he won. With the crazy circumstances we're in, I wouldn't be surprised if Biden won. I'm not going to bet on it, I just wouldn't be shocked.

IMO it's just another presidential election with 2 very flawed candidates in the 2 major parties and not enough competition from anywhere else. :dunno:

A lot of people felt similarly about Trump, and then he won. With the crazy circumstances we're in, I wouldn't be surprised if Biden won. I'm not going to bet on it, I just wouldn't be shocked.

IMO it's just another presidential election with 2 very flawed candidates in the 2 major parties and not enough competition from anywhere else. :dunno:
I won't disagree totally with your analysis. Trump like anyone else in DC politics has his short comings. IMO Biden has more flaws.

____

Agree with the first sentence. Do not agree with the second.

To steal Pennsylvania, they only have to secure fraudulent votes in Philadelphia.

To steal Michigan, they only have to secure fraudulent votes in Detroit.

To steal Wisconsin, they probably only have to secure fraudulent votes in Milwaukee.

Nothing Republicans can do in those rotting Democratic controlled cities.

________
Repubs need to make sure they bring fraud votes to the forefront. To many urban areas have been doing this for many years. Repubs and other do not say anything because of racial and hate accusations.

Can't wait until the debates.It will be like watching Jeopardy on Saturday Night Live.Joe Biden,"I'll take the rapists for a 100"
6034d594bb75606068cf7f31fa7b3829.jpg

Whoever votes for Biden isn't voting for Biden but the central committee that will really be running things. That's what makes Fridge Abrams so appealing. Keep the donuts coming and she won't interfere.

Forum List

Back