Zone1 Discrimination against whites in Seattle

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This has to be stopped now. It's an injustice that cannot be allowed to continue.

---Seattle Man Claims “Anti-White” Discrimination in Suit Against Employer---

This has to be stopped now. It's an injustice that cannot be allowed to continue.

Many blacks will not settle for equality. They will want to oppress whites for 400 years.

This discrimination has been going on for 57 years all over the country. Blacks pandered to in Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan, CRT, juries blaming cops, instead of black criminals (ex. George Floyd).

Now, clueless liberals go around acting like it's the blacks who are the discrimination victims. They haven't changed their calenders since 1950. Living in the past.

Last edited:
More power to Mr. Diemert.

I went through it at Swedish Hospital over thirty years ago.

Hey, if the people of Seattle believe that melanin is a more important qualification in a health care professional than knowledge, experience and demonstrable skill, cool! They deserve the substandard healthcare that they get. I'll laugh over their graves.

There is no injustice here. What we see is a lawsuit from someone who has white fragility. It is apparent that Diemers is a racist. Seattle is surrounded by white supremacists as much of the pacific northwest is a haven for white nationalists.

Since this is not being filed as a class action suit the claim of anti white discrimination is likely fake news.

More power to Mr. Diemert.

I went through it at Swedish Hospital over thirty years ago.

Hey, if the people of Seattle believe that melanin is a more important qualification in a health care professional than knowledge, experience and demonstrable skill, cool! They deserve the substandard healthcare that they get. I'll laugh over their graves.

You have never experienced anti white discrimination. Why do you assume that being white always means being more qualified? Some of the biggest medical breakthroughs in our history were done by blacks.

There is no injustice here. What we see is a lawsuit from someone who has white fragility. It is apparent that Diemers is a racist. Seattle is surrounded by white supremacists as much of the pacific northwest is a haven for white nationalists.

Since this is not being filed as a class action suit the claim of anti white discrimination is likely fake news.
You obviously haven't been to the Pacific Northwest. Coastal Washington and Oregon were taken over by liberal refugees from California in the seventies and eighties. The whole coastal strip is as reliably liberal as coastal California is.
Now if you wanted to say Idaho has a large number of anti-black and anti-liberal people living in it, I'd have to agree. Idaho is where the people from the west coast moved who didn't want to live among blacks and liberals.

You obviously haven't been to the Pacific Northwest. Coastal Washington and Oregon were taken over by liberal refugees from California in the seventies and eighties. The whole coastal strip is as reliably liberal as coastal California is.
Now if you wanted to say Idaho has a large number of anti-black and anti-liberal people living in it, I'd have to agree. Idaho is where the people from the west coast moved who didn't want to live among blacks and liberals.
Washington is the state where the racist college had “No Whites on Campus Day,” and when a white professor refused to go along with the racism, the racist blacks beat him to a pulp and put him in the hospital. THAT will show whitey to know his place!

Washington is the state where the racist college had “No Whites on Campus Day,” and when a white professor refused to go along with the racism, the racist blacks beat him to a pulp and put him in the hospital. THAT will show whitey to know his place!
And after that happened, they saw enrollment plummeting! The crash and burn was hilarious to watch!

Forum List

Back