Zone1 Discrimination against whites in Seattle

I laugh when one of you right wingers disagree. Because you are not disagreeing based on anything but being white and choosing to disagree.

You have never experienced anti white discrimination. Why do you assume that being white always means being more qualified? Some of the biggest medical breakthroughs in our history were done by blacks.
Sure we have. Any time a black person gets a job it's discrimination since it should have gone to a white person.

Wow that is the most ridiculous as well as the most stupid comment I've read all day.

Do you have even ONE example of this being the case?
I assumed he was being facetious. He would appear to be suggesting white people are always superior to black, I don't think we have yet on this forum got to the point that anyone would be comfortable to be so obviously racist.

Oh Please Just Quit what are you disagreeing with: Do you feel people on this forum would feel comfortable being racist on a white supremacy level?

I assumed he was being facetious. He would appear to be suggesting white people are always superior to black, I don't think we have yet on this forum got to the point that anyone would be comfortable to be so obviously racist.

I guess you haven't read many of the posts by our expert on racism, IM2, have you?

Is he a white Nationalist? I see you have ticked thanks to what Lennypartiv said. You believe white people are always superior to black?
We have had a black racist on this forum state that black people are genetically superior to whites, and another black racist say that anything whites have is due to racism. That certainly implies he thinks that any white who gets a job or promotion over a black is because he is white, and not better qualified.

We have had a black racist on this forum state that black people are genetically superior to whites, and another black racist say that anything whites have is due to racism. That certainly implies he thinks that any white who gets a job or promotion over a black is because he is white, and not better qualified.

Funny how they can be so transparently hateful and yet continue trying to convince us of their virtue.

I caught myself wondering the other day, what is their point? Do they believe there will be a day when it will be officially proven who the racists are, and if/when that day comes, what should be done? It's obvious that their "reparations" are, have always been and always will be a no-go. What, then, is the point?

Washington is the state where the racist college had “No Whites on Campus Day,” and when a white professor refused to go along with the racism, the racist blacks beat him to a pulp and put him in the hospital. THAT will show whitey to know his place!
Another example of the consequences of not exercising one's 2nd amendment rights. Those attackers should be wearing bullet holes.

Funny how they can be so transparently hateful and yet continue trying to convince us of their virtue.

I caught myself wondering the other day, what is their point? Do they believe there will be a day when it will be officially proven who the racists are, and if/when that day comes, what should be done? It's obvious that their "reparations" are, have always been and always will be a no-go. What, then, is the point?

I think in nutland California, governor looney tune is giving 225K to blacks who never suffered 1 day of slavery or Jim Crow. How would you like to be paying taxes for that ?

I think in nutland California, governor looney tune is giving 225K to blacks who never suffered 1 day of slavery or Jim Crow. How would you like to be paying taxes for that ?

Watch them leaving Californica like rats from the proverbial sinking ship.

Meanwhile, my taxes pay for schools that teach values and they do not pay for abortions or CRT or illegals!

Forum List

Back