Zone1 Discrimination against whites in Seattle

Did you care when allegedly it was the other way around? When better qualified Blacks were refused jobs due to their race over lesser qualified whites?
It was and remains always wrong to select lesser-qualified people over others due to race.

Why now are you so accepting of it now that blacks are being selected over better-qualified whites? Why are you OK with racism as long as it goes against whitey?

Still don't accept that as a white woman who according to you worked in management ("of course") you're a member of the largest group of beneficiaries of Affirmative Action huh?

And while we keep telling you that what you believe isn't true I understand your need to believe you're superior to others:

Jewish people are protected by a law against racial discrimination in employment decisions, a federal magistrate judge has concluded in siding with a football coach suing a private Baptist college in Louisiana.​
The nation’s highest court hasn’t defined what “race” means under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, U.S. Magistrate Mark Hornsby said in a court filing Friday. But he concluded that Jewish citizens have been treated as a racial or ethnic group entitled to the law’s protection against employment discrimination.​

Then there is this: Home | JewishJobs.com Is this a good thing, a bad thing, a discriminatory thing or an unneeded thing?
So because Jews are considered a protected group from discrimination, that makes us superior? Blacks are a protected group as well. Does that make them superior?

And what’s your problem with Jews being a protected group in the first place? I thought you were opposed to discrimination and would be in support of it. Yet you post examples as to how Jews have legal recourse if they’re fired for being being Jews. What….only blacks should have that protection?

No one has been discriminating against whites, white males are simply no longer the defacto choice. That's not discrimination especially when you consider favoritism is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Where were you all when it was Black people getting discriminated against? Discrimination wasn't a bad thing back then?
We were all still wearing our nappies!

No one has been discriminating against whites, white males are simply no longer the defacto choice. That's not discrimination especially when you consider favoritism is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Where were you all when it was Black people getting discriminated against? Discrimination wasn't a bad thing back then?
And P.S. Why are you capitalizing “Black” and lower-casing “white”? Are blacks so superior they deserve an honorific and whites do not?

And P.P.S. Were you the black supremacist who insisted blacks are genetically superior to whites?

I think I'll spend the day ruminating on the stupid irony of the statement you're responding to.

Newspeak in all it's glory.

Yup, Newsvine lumps all whites together, even the ones who weren’t born yet. It would be as stupid as if I were addressing a group of German teenagers, asking “where were you all when Hitler was killing Jews?”

During the roughly 200 years prior to the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,
Yeah, yeah, yeah and during the 50,000 years before that there were injustices to all kinds of people too. Run your racist bigoted ass down to someone that cares about something you or anyone you know never experienced, Perpetual victims.

It was and remains always wrong to select lesser-qualified people over others due to race.

Why now are you so accepting of it now that blacks are being selected over better-qualified whites? Why are you OK with racism as long as it goes against whitey?
Why are YOU so fucking obsessed?

Forum List

Back