Zone1 Discrimination against whites in Seattle

Seattle used to be a jewel. Now it's just another democrat run shithole. I used to travel there frequently. Tourists are staying away in droves.

It used to take my breath away to stroll down Pine Street on a cool, sunny Saturday morning, to do my shopping at the Market.

When I left Washington with everything in a U-Haul, I drove about 30 miles out of the way just to avoid having to look at the shithole one last time.

I despise democriminals for destroying something so precious.

Wow that is the most ridiculous as well as the most stupid comment I've read all day.

Do you have even ONE example of this being the case?
How about THOUSANDS of examples at the 2 VA hospitals in the Tampa Bay area ? Thousands more in other VA hospitals according to friends of mine in Tennessee and California. One walk through the hallways will clinch it.

Your fear believes you.
Fear applies to things possibly to happen in the future. Too late for "fear" on my part. My life was ruined by Affirmative Action 46 years ago. All that time, was economic wreckage. And it continues now, in retirement, with reduced Social Security benefits$ that should be much greater than they are. The damage continues until the day you die.

This has to be stopped now. It's an injustice that cannot be allowed to continue.

---Seattle Man Claims “Anti-White” Discrimination in Suit Against Employer---

Nothing unusual about this anti-white racism. It's going on all over the country in government and private industry alike (ex WalMart). It is the CRT that here in Florida is being stamped out by Gov DeSantis and the Florida legislature.

There is no injustice here. What we see is a lawsuit from someone who has white fragility. It is apparent that Diemers is a racist. Seattle is surrounded by white supremacists as much of the pacific northwest is a haven for white nationalists.

Since this is not being filed as a class action suit the claim of anti white discrimination is likely fake news.
This lunacy is pure confirmation of the OP (not that we needed any)

I haven’t kept track of her, but there’s no way of knowing. If she got promotions all along based on her race- for decades - she might have ended up as an unqualified VP somewhere.

Still, I’m delighted with my neighborhood, and glad that my abilities allowed me to rise despite antisemitism - and not BECAUSE I’m Jewish. As you know, there is no AA for Jews, and if anything, AA works against them.
Still don't accept that as a white woman who according to you worked in management ("of course") you're a member of the largest group of beneficiaries of Affirmative Action huh?

And while we keep telling you that what you believe isn't true I understand your need to believe you're superior to others:

Jewish people are protected by a law against racial discrimination in employment decisions, a federal magistrate judge has concluded in siding with a football coach suing a private Baptist college in Louisiana.​
The nation’s highest court hasn’t defined what “race” means under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, U.S. Magistrate Mark Hornsby said in a court filing Friday. But he concluded that Jewish citizens have been treated as a racial or ethnic group entitled to the law’s protection against employment discrimination.​
“Modern sociologists and anthropologists, especially with advancements in DNA studies, debate whether Judaism is a people, a religion, or both. There is no doubt, however, that many people have and continue to view being Jewish as a racial identity,” Hornsby wrote.
The magistrate issued his findings in a civil case football coach Joshua Bonadona filed against Louisiana College in February. Bonadona claims the college’s president, Rick Brewer, refused to approve his hiring because of what he allegedly called the applicant’s “Jewish blood.”
The magistrate recommends allowing Bonandona to continue pursuing his claim that the Pineville college racially discriminated against him because of his Jewish heritage.
An attorney for the college argued for dismissing the claim, saying Jewish ancestry doesn’t qualify as a protected “race” under federal law. Hornsby rejected this.
“America is no stranger to anti-Semitism, which is often rooted in prejudice against a person based on his heritage/ethnicity without regard to the person’s particular religious beliefs,” the magistrate wrote. “Jewish citizens have been excluded from certain clubs or neighborhoods, and they have been denied jobs and other opportunities based on the fact that they were Jewish, with no particular concern as to a given individual’s religious leanings.”
The college can ask a district court judge to review Hornsby’s recommendation before the court adopts it.
Bonadona’s attorney, James Bullman, said he hasn’t found another case in which a court has ruled that Jews are racially protected under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“This is precedent-setting,” he said.

Then there is this: Home | JewishJobs.com Is this a good thing, a bad thing, a discriminatory thing or an unneeded thing?

That’s no answer. You’re saying we should just accept that blacks gets hired over better-qualified whites - due to quotas companies have to meet - and we shouldn’t try to end racist decisions?
Did you care when allegedly it was the other way around? When better qualified Blacks were refused jobs due to their race over lesser qualified whites?

It is our responsibility to MAKE IT FAIR. ....not perpetuate unfairness, by discriminating against whites for 57 years.
No one has been discriminating against whites, white males are simply no longer the defacto choice. That's not discrimination especially when you consider favoritism is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Where were you all when it was Black people getting discriminated against? Discrimination wasn't a bad thing back then?

Finally, you admit ^^^ that it was NOT the other way around.
Nice catch, let me rephrase that. During the roughly 200 years prior to the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, did any of you care or have any concerns when it was Black people who were being openly and lawfully discriminated against? When other less qualified individuals were given jobs, promotions and/or other preferences over Black applicants or workers simply because they were white or because they were "not Black" (there's some of that going on as well).

Making racial discrimination unlawful does not mean that white people, especially white men are now being discriminated against although it's understandable that the loss of preferential treatment can feel like discrimination, but it's not.

Realistically you all make it sound as if you are entitled to 100% of the everything even if you only are 87% of the population (I know it's less than that, just used for this example). Do you consider that fair?

Even with the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Black people have not caught up with whites and women and have not caught up with men. That's just fact.

Forum List

Back