Zone1 Discrimination against whites in Seattle

Same thing happened to me - and the black woman who got the job told me advance that she would get it, and actually told me why: because she was black.

Ayep.

Do you now live in a better neighborhood than she does? I'd wager on it.

Ayep.

Do you now live in a better neighborhood than she does? I'd wager on it.

I haven’t kept track of her, but there’s no way of knowing. If she got promotions all along based on her race- for decades - she might have ended up as an unqualified VP somewhere.

Still, I’m delighted with my neighborhood, and glad that my abilities allowed me to rise despite antisemitism - and not BECAUSE I’m Jewish. As you know, there is no AA for Jews, and if anything, AA works against them.

They ain't black.

I don't get it. Do these board racist/victims wake up in the morning thinking "Damn, I am (fill in the blank)?" I contend the best way to conquer racism is to put skin color out of your mind. We are all human and the sooner people come to grips with that, the sooner racism will disappear from the face of the earth.

I don't get it. Do these board racist/victims wake up in the morning thinking "Damn, I am (fill in the blank)?" I contend the best way to conquer racism is to put skin color out of your mind. We are all human and the sooner people come to grips with that, the sooner racism will disappear from the face of the earth.

I rarely ever think of race until I come here and see the screed of an anti-white racist.

I haven’t kept track of her, but there’s no way of knowing. If she got promotions all along based on her race- for decades - she might have ended up as an unqualified VP somewhere.

Still, I’m delighted with my neighborhood, and glad that my abilities allowed me to rise despite antisemitism - and not BECAUSE I’m Jewish. As you know, there is no AA for Jews, and if anything, AA works against them.
She could very well have ended up as a well-qualified VP somewhere. People of all races tend to rise the challenges.

She COULD have, if she were well qualified and not just picked due to her race over a better-qualified white.
Even if she were picked ONLY for her race, she could have learned and grown into the job. I've seen it happen to people I'd never suspect of having any ability to manage at all.

Even if she were picked ONLY for her race, she could have learned and grown into the job. I've seen it happen to people I'd never suspect of having any ability to manage at all.
But why is that fair to a white person who was better qualified to start with and lost out due to having the wrong skin color? Happens a LOT in liberal cities.

That’s no answer. You’re saying we should just accept that blacks gets hired over better-qualified whites - due to quotas companies have to meet - and we shouldn’t try to end racist decisions?

Those who scream "RACISM" the loudest have the most to lose as we see racism actually dying.

Those who scream "RACISM" the loudest have the most to lose as we see racism actually dying.

You know how IM2 keeps insisting Affirmative Action helps women the most? I bet you women won’t be the ones screaming when AA is abolished - it will be blacks like IM2 who think they are entitled to favored treatment because of their skin color.

You know how IM2 keeps insisting Affirmative Action helps women the most? I bet you women won’t be the ones screaming when AA is abolished - it will be blacks like IM2 who think they are entitled to favored treatment because of their skin color.
I have corrected him 100 times, that women are NOT helped the most, as >>>

1. many AA programs only select blacks- non black women victimized
2. majority of non-black women are daughters and wives of white men discriminanted against. They are thereby, also victimized, and they far outnumber all the non-black women benefitting from AA.

I have corrected him 100 times, that women are NOT helped the most, as >>>

1. many AA programs only select blacks- non black women victimized
2. majority of non-black women are daughters and wives of white men discriminanted against. They are thereby, also victimized, and they far outnumber all the non-black women benefitting from AA.

#1 -- That'd be me.
#2 -- Another good point.

It is our responsibility to MAKE IT FAIR. ....not perpetuate unfairness, by discriminating against whites for 57 years.
What’s the old saying? “God grant me the strength to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can’t change and the wisdom to know the difference”.

What’s the old saying? “God grant me the strength to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can’t change and the wisdom to know the difference”.
Plenty of ability to get rid of Affirmative Action, just like the courts have been shredding Bidens's anti-white "American Rescue Plan" every time it shows up.

Forum List

Back