Die Hard Conservative

Sheesh...way to spin.
Read the OP and come back to the class.

Wow!!!!
And you're still spinning!!!
1629774954009.png

I do not support Biden or Harris. Never have never will, but lets get a few things straight.

The right makes a big deal about Harris laughing before certain comments. It is a nervous tick on her part. She is not laughing cause something is funny, she is laughing cause that is how she reacts.

Biden is a fool and is mentally impaired. It is time for those not so effected to take over.
He Sarge, somebody probably taught you not to laugh in formation or to wipe that grin off your face or more likely you taught somebody. Her nervous ticks in public can and should be controlled as they are a lack of self-discipline. She needs to get it together. This is prime time. She ain't the new weather girl on the 5:30 local small market news.
I am not really a fan of hers, but I do support Biden/Harris.

I do not support Biden or Harris. Never have never will, but lets get a few things straight.

The right makes a big deal about Harris laughing before certain comments. It is a nervous tick on her part. She is not laughing cause something is funny, she is laughing cause that is how she reacts.

Biden is a fool and is mentally impaired. It is time for those not so effected to take over.
Doesn’t that pretty much describe someone not competent? It may be a nerve tic but it’s there because she has no idea what to actually do.

The democrats pretty much stole an election and have fucked us into a corner. Retard or complete moron are the choices.

Doesn’t that pretty much describe someone not competent? It may be a nerve tic but it’s there because she has no idea what to actually do.

The democrats pretty much stole an election and have fucked us into a corner. Retard or complete moron are the choices.
Okay...lets hear your excuse for why there are no arrests for all of this alleged "massive voter fraud".... Lastamender says that every law enforcement agency is corrupt. Your excuse is what exactly....?

Donald Trump is the fool.

I agree that it seems to be a tic but that doesn't help the impression she gives. People who are nailing her for that can remember the constant abuse Trump got even for the slightest odd statement he made. More often than not, they took pride in competing to see who could parse his words for the very worst possible interpretation. Harris has more than enough baggage to be wary of beyond her tics...

People who are nailing her for it are very hateful people. The trouble is that Trump made dumb statements not odd statements.

Gee...perhaps there was no massive fraud....?
If there was not fraud Congress would have investigated. If there wasn't fraud censorship and threatening lawsuits would not have happened. If there was not cardboard taped over window why would anyone suspect fraud. And there would not be assholes trying to make people believe the lie is the truth. There was massive fraud.

It has not worked and it is not going to.

If there was not fraud Congress would have investigated.
Huh?

What would they investigate...non existent fraud?
If there wasn't fraud censorship and threatening lawsuits would not have happened.
Censorship? You're still here; so are hundreds of equally idiotic commentators.
If there was not cardboard taped over window why would anyone suspect fraud. And there would not be assholes trying to make people believe the lie is the truth. There was massive fraud.

It has not worked and it is not going to.
Well, sport, bring fourth some evidence. You've been asked to do it for 7 months now or so....when you gonna produce?

Forum List

Back