Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden: How four presidents created today's Afghanistan mess

Sounds pretty accurate to me. We went in under Bush, toned it down under Obama, Drumpf toned it down even further but fucked up and let the Taliban get the upper hand. Biden inherited the shit show and even though all involved knew at least a year in advance Biden took the responsibility for american civilians still being there
The state department didn't get the memo, and did nothing for a year.

Sounds pretty accurate to me. We went in under Bush, toned it down under Obama, Drumpf toned it down even further but fucked up and let the Taliban get the upper hand. Biden inherited the shit show and even though all involved knew at least a year in advance Biden took the responsibility for american civilians still being there

How many US combat deaths occurred during the Trump administration? Upper hand?

You really should seek help for this drug problem you seem to have.

The state department is the one that told them when Drumpf was in office.
I suspect you are correct, and then they didn't do or plan a damn thing. His Sec State was useless and so is Joe's.

The blame goes to Osama bin Laden and his al Qaeda followers who were responsible for the deaths of a little under 3,000 people, involving 78 countries at the World Trade Centers and then fleeing to Afghanistan.
If anyone kills thousands of your people, you go for revenge and as the Afghanis wouldn't turn them over to the U.S. and challenged us to "come take them," we accepted.

Forum List

Back