Did You Know That Moses Had Two Wives?

What are you talking about his second wife was the mother of stupid Muslims
She was not his wife. The Bible is CRYSTAL CLEAR that Abraham sinned when he had children by Sarah's SLAVE.

Like I said, the Bible was written to NOT be understood by those who REFUSE God's calling

She was not his wife. The Bible is CRYSTAL CLEAR that Abraham sinned when he had children by Sarah's SLAVE.

Like I said, the Bible was written to NOT be understood by those who REFUSE God's calling
Genesis-25-1.jpg

Hagar was from pharaoh's court. Then he married keturah and had six more sons. The Bible didn't exist until Constantine. All the patriarchs had multiple wives and concubines.

The Bible is quite a complicated collection of books. (That is a truism.) It is far too complicated for ordinary laymen to know and remember all the details in it. That is why I depend on Bible scholars and research to confirm or explain what I am told or already believe is there.

Another thread here at USMB prompted my researching the question regarding Moses' wives. Here is part of what I found.

Gazunheit !
Did you also discover he stammered ?
He sent Aaron to help because Mo "fhuiuhffi iouhjfh gufgg" a lot.

there were many more women than men in the Old Testament, the Hebrews had been through many years of war and had lost many men in battles and war.

Abraham had ONE wife. But even if he did, God CLEARLY showed that a man can only legitimately have one wife. Why is this silliness even debated
Abraham was also a warlord with many wives and concubines and a standing army. That's how tribes worked.

King David had more than one wife.

Your point t?

He had one of his soldiers murdered so he could steal his wife.

Still not getting your point.

Because men mentioned in the bible do something horribly evil, do you believe because it is mentioned in the book, that means God is okay with it? Is that what you think?

Jacob had 2 wives and 2 concubines.
And? What's your point?
The Bible mentions a lot of things. That doesn't mean God condones every sin mentioned in the Bible.

Christ was crystal clear. Marriage is between ONE man and ONE woman.

God HATES divorce. But He ALLOWS it because people are self centered, self absorbed pricks

TNHarley is too ignorant on the Scriptures to debate.

And? What's your point?
The Bible mentions a lot of things. That doesn't mean God condones every sin mentioned in the Bible.

Christ was crystal clear. Marriage is between ONE man and ONE woman.

God HATES divorce. But He ALLOWS it because people are self centered, self absorbed pricks
For the "sin" of having 2 wives and 2 concubines, God renamed Jacob Israel and made him the father of a great nation.

Forum List

Back