Did You Know Cheney et al Are Convicted War Criminals?!: Issue Heading to UN

Quick, before this link that has been active since May 2012 disappears?

Yup been 2 years and nothing from the UN. One can assume that they ignored these people.

I guess they should've ignored the Nazi war criminals too...you know, if they were well-placed and couched their world domination thing under "humanitarian reasons" and "liberty"...

Actually, come to think of it there were a few of the top Nazi brass that did escape prosecution. Probably had more money and connections than the fall guys.

Ya cause after all we should listen to a private biased "court tribunal" I mean it is so important no one in power ever even considered it.

Slow and steady, idiot. Out of the radar. GE doesn't want too much of a panic over their faulty product and engineering. Don't want to bankrupt them with the facts of the situation.
Out of the radar wtf? Do you mean under the radar?

Either way that claim remains your "I am a tin hat retard" opus dei. I wonder how you'll feel about yourself ten years from now when Tokyo is still a major population center, I suspect you'll lie to yourself some more to pretend it was evacuated.

Slow and steady, idiot. Out of the radar. GE doesn't want too much of a panic over their faulty product and engineering. Don't want to bankrupt them with the facts of the situation.

Either way that claim remains your "I am a tin hat retard" opus dei. I wonder how you'll feel about yourself ten years from now when Tokyo is still a major population center, I suspect you'll lie to yourself some more to pretend it was evacuated.

Move to Tokyo with your little kids and have them drink the local water and dig in the dirt making mud pies then. Put your money where your mouth is :eusa_hand:

Don't have kids, but I'll do the next best thing and drink the water myself when I'm in town in early September.

I'm blessed in that I don't have the same mental defect as you where I suspend reality to pursue an irrational paranoia.

Move to Tokyo with your little kids and have them drink the local water and dig in the dirt making mud pies then. Put your money where your mouth is :eusa_hand:

Remind us again how this tribunal is real and associated with some Government or organization with UN authority? Remind us how it has been 2 years and no one at the UN responded to these dipshits.

Remind me why I can not, using your logic, form a tribunal and declare Holder a criminal and then claim that Holder is in fact a criminal because of my Tribunal?

Before this link disappears:

May 13, 2012 8:28 am

In the first verdict of its kind since former President George W. Bush left office, he and several members of his administration have been successfully convicted in absentia of war crimes in Malaysia.

Yes, this is a BFD. [assuming 'Big Fucking Deal']

..This past Friday, a five panel tribunal delivered a unanimous guilty verdict after a week long trial that, unsurprisingly, was not covered by American media. The witnesses included several ex-Guantanamo detainees that gave testimony on the conditions and human rights violations that were systematically carried out under orders of the Bush administration.

Former President Bush, Former Vice-President Dick Cheney, Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo that crafted the legal ‘justification’ for torture that basically said, ‘we can if we want to even if it’s illegal’ were the defendants. None were present, of course, but international war crime trials do not require the presence of the accused. The trial was run according to the standards set by the Nuremberg Trials to convict war criminals after World War II.

Professor Gurdial Singh Nijar, who headed the prosecution said, “The tribunal was very careful to adhere scrupulously to the regulations drawn up by the Nuremberg courts and the International Criminal Courts”.

The United States is subject to international law which makes this trial significant beyond the borders of Malaysia. Foreign Policy Journal reports:

President Lamin told a packed courtroom: “As a tribunal of conscience, the tribunal is fully aware that its verdict is merely declaratory in nature. The tribunal has no power of enforcement, no power to impose any custodial sentence on any one or more of the 8 convicted persons. What we can do, under Article 31 of Chapter VI of Part 2 of the Charter is to recommend to the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission to submit this finding of conviction by the tribunal, together with a record of these proceedings, to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council...

..“The Tribunal also recommends to the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission that the names of all the 8 convicted persons be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals and be publicized accordingly.

“The Tribunal recommends to the War Crimes Commission to give the widest international publicity to this conviction and grant of reparations, as these are universal crimes for which there is a responsibility upon nations to institute prosecutions if any of these Accused persons may enter their jurisdictions? George W. Bush, Dick Cheney Convicted Of War Crimes

Wow! Didn't know that had already happened. Makes you wonder if Russia & China's rise to power in the UN is a dark omen for any of these convicted 8 war criminals being harbored here in the US?

Gonna be hard to keep friends abroad when we're shielding the equivalent of the 3rd Reicht here on US soil.

they were found guilty like 2 years ago

by an ngo (non-governmental-org) in a country with no authority at all, that only allowed it b/c they paid them to have the hearing.

It's utterly meaningless leftist propaganda and you fell for it, like the retards that they needed to fall for it.

The "Before this link disappears" is just classic conspiracy theory retard material, just add that final touch of irrational paranoia to try to sell your stupid thread. Nevermind the link is from 2012, we'll just suspend all logic and reason to instill fear it will be gone any day now.

hmmmm.... two Malaysian flights down...Malaysan conviction of "the big 8" as war criminals...?

...nah....

May 13, 2012 8:28 am

In the first verdict of its kind since former President George W. Bush left office, he and several members of his administration have been successfully convicted in absentia of war crimes in Malaysia.

Yes, this is a BFD. [assuming 'Big Fucking Deal']

..This past Friday, a five panel tribunal delivered a unanimous guilty verdict after a week long trial that, unsurprisingly, was not covered by American media. The witnesses included several ex-Guantanamo detainees that gave testimony on the conditions and human rights violations that were systematically carried out under orders of the Bush administration.

Former President Bush, Former Vice-President Dick Cheney, Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo that crafted the legal ‘justification’ for torture that basically said, ‘we can if we want to even if it’s illegal’ were the defendants. None were present, of course, but international war crime trials do not require the presence of the accused. The trial was run according to the standards set by the Nuremberg Trials to convict war criminals after World War II.

Professor Gurdial Singh Nijar, who headed the prosecution said, “The tribunal was very careful to adhere scrupulously to the regulations drawn up by the Nuremberg courts and the International Criminal Courts”.

The United States is subject to international law which makes this trial significant beyond the borders of Malaysia. Foreign Policy Journal reports:
yeah for me thats old news.I have known that for along time that Bush and Cheney cannot travel to certain countrys because they will be arrested for the war criminals they are.

President Lamin told a packed courtroom: “As a tribunal of conscience, the tribunal is fully aware that its verdict is merely declaratory in nature. The tribunal has no power of enforcement, no power to impose any custodial sentence on any one or more of the 8 convicted persons. What we can do, under Article 31 of Chapter VI of Part 2 of the Charter is to recommend to the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission to submit this finding of conviction by the tribunal, together with a record of these proceedings, to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council...

..“The Tribunal also recommends to the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission that the names of all the 8 convicted persons be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals and be publicized accordingly.

“The Tribunal recommends to the War Crimes Commission to give the widest international publicity to this conviction and grant of reparations, as these are universal crimes for which there is a responsibility upon nations to institute prosecutions if any of these Accused persons may enter their jurisdictions? George W. Bush, Dick Cheney Convicted Of War Crimes

Wow! Didn't know that had already happened. Makes you wonder if Russia & China's rise to power in the UN is a dark omen for any of these convicted 8 war criminals being harbored here in the US?

Gonna be hard to keep friends abroad when we're shielding the equivalent of the 3rd Reicht here on US soil.

yeah thats old news for me.i had known this for a quite a long time that Bush and cheney are criminals who cannot travel to certain countrys or they will be arressted for the war criminals they are.

The "Before this link disappears" is just classic conspiracy theory retard material, just add that final touch of irrational paranoia to try to sell your stupid thread. Nevermind the link is from 2012, we'll just suspend all logic and reason to instill fear it will be gone any day now.

yeah disinfo agent,lets just worship what the CIA media tells us and because the media supprsses facts like this,it takes a while for real investiagters-independent ones not funded by the government,to find out this information troll.:cuckoo:

heading to the UN

when we give our sovereignty over to them then I'll worry over it

not like Obama hasn't been trying

You do realize that the 'tribunal' had no judicial or enforcement authority whatsoever. It was just a group of folks who got together to pretend to convict Cheney and others of war crimes. They have nothing to do with the UN, were appointed by no one, and their 'verdict' has as much legality as a hand written receipt for the purchase of magic beans.

Quick, before this link that has been active since May 2012 disappears?

If the link has been up for more than 2 years, than its more of a demonstration that no one really gives a shyte.

And that's not a good narrative if you're trying to foster a false sense of urgency in a meaningless verdict by a group of folks pretending to be a tribunal.

Forum List

Back