Did Trump Make Everything Progressive?

Progressives created Trump. He wouldnt have been elected without them.
I agree. Their excesses motivated and animated his voters. But they won't look in the mirror, because neither end of the spectrum has the balls to do that.
But you will support the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is.
Then you don't know my politics.

And your words, "the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is", make your politics pretty clear.
Absolutely. I have zero use for pussy "moderates" and the Left are the enemy.
It's a shame that someone has convinced you that other Americans are "the enemy".

That must be a terrible way to go through life.
You live that life very single day, hypocrite.

I agree. Their excesses motivated and animated his voters. But they won't look in the mirror, because neither end of the spectrum has the balls to do that.
But you will support the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is.

And your words, "the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is", make your politics pretty clear.
It's a shame that someone has convinced you that other Americans are "the enemy".

Nope. Recognizing the truth about the American Left.

You live that life very single day, hypocrite.
In your mind, I'm sure.

While I realize it's not going to thrill everyone, I think that it's mostly a good thing. American conservatism was about to drag us out of the first world
The rightwing of every country on earth and in every time in history has always led to disastrous results.
So, a supporter of permanent one party far left rule?

The rightwing of every country on earth and in every time in history has always led to disastrous results.
troll.jpg

While I realize it's not going to thrill everyone, I think that it's mostly a good thing. American conservatism was about to drag us out of the first world
What a fascinating revelation!

and here I hadn't even realized Pol Pot, Hugo Chavez, Joseph Stalin and all those others were right wing!!

Where is the rightwing at? You represent the new dark ages. Rome fell. So will the United States. And the danger in that is a global apocalypse as a dying nation uses its worse weapons to save face against the new rising superpower.

Then you don't know my politics. And your words, "the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is", make your politics pretty clear.
You just can't fix clueless!

Then you don't know my politics. And your words, "the Far Left whackjobs of which the entire DemocRAT party is", make your politics pretty clear.
You just can't fix clueless!
I sure as hell no longer try.

"Instead, his administration’s mix of haplessness and menace was a great gift to progressivism, inspiring an anti-conservative reaction that extended through every walk of elite life, turning centrists into liberals and remaking liberalism into exactly the kind of progressive orthodoxy that conservatives most fear. Republicans got control of the Supreme Court out of the bargain, but in almost every other institution that matters, from Langley to the corporate boardroom, their position got much worse."

Will Trump and (far more importantly, Trumpism) turn out to be a great gift to the progressives? The answer, of course, is "we don't know yet".

But he sure as hell has created a backlash that could be strong enough to do it. Hell, I was concerned about this even before he elected:

August 13, 2016:
I guess it will depend on the fallout from Trump. What these people don't see (because talk radio never mentions this) is that their behavior is making it easier for the Dems to move the country Left. They're so proud of the smoking rubble they can't see the big picture.

May 18, 2017:
My personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is in such trouble so quickly that the Democrat party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation. The Regressive Left is now waiting in the wings, licking its chops.

December 18, 2016:
Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.

June 17, 2016:
What concerns me is that, in response to him, the country knee-jerks too far.

No rightwing nutters created tRump. Ewe know those that believed in pizzagate and the cannibalistic pedophile zombie hoards.

MAGA
What the fuck are you babbling about? :cuckoo:

Cultists like ewe!!!
MAGA
Your babbling with weird child like taunts. Its extremely ineffective.

Cannot get down to your level!!!
MAGA
You still arent saying anything. Im not familiar with you. Is this the kind of useless shit we should expect from all your posts?

Ewe believe in cannibalistic pedophile pizza eating zombie hoards. No more need be said.
MAGA
This is the weirdest way i have ever seen someone debate. What is wrong with you?

He speaks in sheep talk......ewe. Baa baa. He's a follower of the current installed invalid.

Sez the tRump cultist. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA

cannibalistic pedophile zombie hoards.
Of course, people have admitted to it, but you cultists ignore it because you dont have the integrity to acknowledge it. Cause its people on "your" side.
Its fucking pathetic.
I'm never really sure whether it is lack of integrity or simply gross stupidity.

There is certainly no shortage of the latter among the sheeple here.

Look in the mirror!!!
MAGA

Of course, people have admitted to it, but you cultists ignore it because you dont have the integrity to acknowledge it. Cause its people on "your" side.
Its fucking pathetic.
I'm never really sure whether it is lack of integrity or simply gross stupidity.

Look in the mirror!!!
MAGA
How long until you reach high school?

You shouldn't let the fact that you are a 22 year old eighth grader prevent you from achieving your dream.

Its fucking pathetic.

Look in the mirror!!!
MAGA
How long until you reach high school?

You shouldn't let the fact that you are a 22 year old eighth grader prevent you from achieving your dream.

Dreams achieved, let us know when/if mommy lets ewe out of the basement!
MAGA

"Instead, his administration’s mix of haplessness and menace was a great gift to progressivism, inspiring an anti-conservative reaction that extended through every walk of elite life, turning centrists into liberals and remaking liberalism into exactly the kind of progressive orthodoxy that conservatives most fear. Republicans got control of the Supreme Court out of the bargain, but in almost every other institution that matters, from Langley to the corporate boardroom, their position got much worse."

Will Trump and (far more importantly, Trumpism) turn out to be a great gift to the progressives? The answer, of course, is "we don't know yet".

But he sure as hell has created a backlash that could be strong enough to do it. Hell, I was concerned about this even before he elected:

August 13, 2016:
I guess it will depend on the fallout from Trump. What these people don't see (because talk radio never mentions this) is that their behavior is making it easier for the Dems to move the country Left. They're so proud of the smoking rubble they can't see the big picture.

May 18, 2017:
My personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is in such trouble so quickly that the Democrat party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation. The Regressive Left is now waiting in the wings, licking its chops.

December 18, 2016:
Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.

June 17, 2016:

No rightwing nutters created tRump. Ewe know those that believed in pizzagate and the cannibalistic pedophile zombie hoards.

MAGA

Cultists like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA
You still arent saying anything. Im not familiar with you. Is this the kind of useless shit we should expect from all your posts?

Ewe believe in cannibalistic pedophile pizza eating zombie hoards. No more need be said.
MAGA
This is the weirdest way i have ever seen someone debate. What is wrong with you?

He speaks in sheep talk......ewe. Baa baa. He's a follower of the current installed invalid.

MAGA

Baaaaaaaa

August 13, 2016:

May 18, 2017:

December 18, 2016:

June 17, 2016:

Mac & Cheese morning check list. 1. Brush teeth. 2. Bowel Movement. 3. Start my daily homoerotically laced daily anti-Trump thread. :thup:

Well done Mac. You've voided what you needed too.

The question posed in the OP remains to be seen. The first test will come during the midterms. History dictates that the Presidents party will lose seats and/or a majority in Congress. If the Democratic Party gains seats and proves to be the exception to the rule, than we may be a step closer to the answer...

August 13, 2016:

May 18, 2017:

December 18, 2016:

June 17, 2016:

MAGA

Cultists like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Baaaaaaaa
. Ewe do it so well!!!
MAGA

August 13, 2016:

May 18, 2017:

December 18, 2016:

June 17, 2016:
The 3rd biggest doctor in the country is an mentally ill obese tranny.
Orwell couldnt have even thought of that shit.
"drag us out of the first world" :rofl:
Oh look! Bigotry!
Typical cultist post. I expected it though. You and your ilk are very predictable.

August 13, 2016:

May 18, 2017:

December 18, 2016:

June 17, 2016:

MAGA
Whatever became of just smoking some weed and going out for Pizza and Pitchers? I'm not being just a jokester here.

Douthat notes the gop starting coming apart before Trump. No shit. Am I the only one who remembers shamefully voting for W? The gop abandoned conservatism long before Trump. His political agenda of protectionism, tariffs, coddling unskilled workers in make-work jobs .... that's pure post-Nixon Kennedy/McGovern. It's the antithesis of Reagan and Milton Friedman. None of Trump's economic agenda ever passed the Senate, where even Obamacare was protected by republicans who wanted to get relected in places like Maine and Az. McConnell's life accomplishments are electing a supreme court that is dedicated to corporate rights and no right to an abortion, both of which poll in the 40s, and a tax cut for the .1% that polls lower. Complaining of Dem deficits? Get the fuck outtahere. LOL

As for the gop, we're tossing aside Cheney who has a conservative voting record in the 80s for a NY republican who scores in the 40s. Her qualification? Fealty to Trump.
Liz Cheney's likely replacement has much lower ratings from conservative groups

You don't have to be AOC to oppose cops shooting unarmed blacks because they are scary cause they're black .... despite running away, or being cuffed and face down in a gutter, when they're murdered. In fact, it's sort of common sense. I'm thinking it's not a partisan issue to be against women having to accept being raped to get a job. Gays getting married? Mon dieu!!! lol

Forum List

Back