Did this Dr find a cure for the Kung Flu.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I know Trump haters will have a knee-jerk reaction that there has been no double blind studies, so let’s stipulate up front this is early.

But if side affects are low to nine, I see no reason why this isnt used on every patient.

I know Trump haters will have a knee-jerk reaction that there has been no double blind studies, so let’s stipulate up front this is early.

But if side affects are low to nine, I see no reason why this isnt used on every patient.

NOOOO!!!!!

We MUST create a $5,000 per dose treatment. All these old drugs are too fucking cheap!!!

Show me the money!!!

NOOOO!!!!!

We MUST create a $5,000 per dose treatment. All these old drugs are too fucking cheap!!!

Show me the money!!!

Budesonide costs a couple hundred dollars for a prescription, a whole lot more that hydroxychloroquine.

That makes it certainly more acceptable to libs, but you are right a $5000 medicine is what the libs are looking for.

Although IMHO, I'd take my chances with a self limited disease like the COVIDs rather than spend $5k to cure it.

NOOOO!!!!!

Show me the money!!!
In that case......Injecting Clorox is inexpensive

NOOOO!!!!!

Show me the money!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Your trolling sux sweaty donkey balls.

NOOOO!!!!!

Show me the money!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Your trolling sux sweaty donkey balls.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Sounds promising, we'll see.

Forum List

Back