Did the Tucker Video Gambit Work?

Are you flippin kidding me? You are so full of shit, and so damn stupid, that it is laughable. Look, I admit, I am in North Carolina, but you break into my house and I will filet your ass like you were being prepared for a Chinese buffet.

Your website is comical, every link goes to a lawyer referral site. Look it, someone breaks into your home and you blow their ass away, you don't need a flippin lawyer. In fact, your site's link practically admits that, unless the culprit is law enforcement, and to be honest, that don't make two shits. The police knock down my door with a no-knock warrant they are going to be looking at a knife in the throat and I don't need a referral from some lame ass website.
Ooh. Internet tough guy. I hope you like bologna sandwiches.

Yes,there were rioters. There were also “tourists.” In a real insurrection there would have been more insurrectionists than tourists and they would have been armed to the teeth with firearms.

THE JAN 6TH RIOT WAS NOT AN INSURRECTION.

The rioters who did damage on Jan 6th should be prosecuted. The tourists not so much, especially those who were invited in by the Capitol Police.

Those who burned buildings and looted and pillaged in the summer BLM and Antifa riots should also be prosecuted. So should those who rioted at the White House.

I am all for peaceful demonstrations but not riots.

You do know that a self coup, an auto coup de'tat attempt by an elected leader, who decides to illegally stay in power after losing.....does not need to be violent and usually isn't a take over via violence....

Most rioters thought they were following president Trump's orders by breaking in the U.S. Capitol building, to stop the electoral college vote from being officially counted and entered in to the congressional record. Trump never told them to STOP and GO HOME until 3 Hours later....

You're a smart man, all the evidence and a string of different actions by trump and his crooked lawyers like Giuliani and Powell and Eastman, and Clarke in the Doj, were working different angles to illegally keep trump in power after he LOST....are at your fingertips to inform you of what truth looks like and is, in this situation..... Repeating mind numbing MAGA stolen election LIES to justify Trump and followers breaking in to the Capitol and stopping the electoral count in the records, doesn't make it any less illegal or any less of a Soft Coup attempt of soon to be Ex President.

The Congress critters, the trump lawyers, the state republican legislatures, VP Pence, the rally organizers, the Proud Boys, the oath keepers, the 3 percenters, Steve Bannon crowd, Jeffrey Clarke in doj, the fake electors scheme, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

were all intertwined in the chaos for one single goal,

To keep president Trump illegally in power AFTER he LOST the election and was voted out by we the people.

This information is so so so easy to find and see with your own eyes....but it seems most Trumpers have been programmed to not, under any circumstance, review the evidence that was gathered by 1/6 investigators or reported on of Trump and company, coup attempt....

Siding with, or just silence on the self coup attempt of Trump's, is so wrong, so hurtful to our Nation, so damaging to our country, our democratic republic, that it borders being traitorous, at this point imo!!!!

You do know that a self coup, an auto coup de'tat attempt by an elected leader, who decides to illegally stay in power after losing.....does not need to be violent and usually isn't a take over via violence....

Most rioters thought they were following president Trump's orders by breaking in the U.S. Capitol building, to stop the electoral college vote from being officially counted and entered in to the congressional record. Trump never told them to STOP and GO HOME until 3 Hours later....

You're a smart man, all the evidence and a string of different actions by trump and his crooked lawyers like Giuliani and Powell and Eastman, and Clarke in the Doj, were working different angles to illegally keep trump in power after he LOST....are at your fingertips to inform you of what truth looks like and is, in this situation..... Repeating mind numbing MAGA stolen election LIES to justify Trump and followers breaking in to the Capitol and stopping the electoral count in the records, doesn't make it any less illegal or any less of a Soft Coup attempt of soon to be Ex President.

The Congress critters, the trump lawyers, the state republican legislatures, VP Pence, the rally organizers, the Proud Boys, the oath keepers, the 3 percenters, Steve Bannon crowd, Jeffrey Clarke in doj, the fake electors scheme, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

To keep president Trump illegally in power AFTER he LOST the election and was voted out by we the people.

This information is so so so easy to find and see with your own eyes....but it seems most Trumpers have been programmed to not, under any circumstance, review the evidence that was gathered by 1/6 investigators or reported on of Trump and company, coup attempt....

Siding with, or just silence on the self coup attempt of Trump's, is so wrong, so hurtful to our Nation, so damaging to our country, our democratic republic, that it borders being traitorous, at this point imo!!!!

The problem as I see it is that there was no way Trump could be allowed to win.

The D.C. Swamp hates Trump with a passion. He is a dangerous outsider that threatens the wonderful gravy train that has taken years to create in the D.C. Swamp. He is also opposed to those nice little dirty wars that the military industrial complex loves to milk for profit, the CIA and other alphabet agencies love because of all the games they can play and the politicians love because of the chances to profit through corruption and malfeasance.

Trump lost the election and he had to go no matter what was found.

Plus the country was far too divided to let an argument develop over who really won the election. It had the potential to spilt the nation apart if it gained enough momentum.

Fifty years from now historians may look back on this election and suggest that perhaps it was rigged. Trump was often right about things that were happening to him but was ridiculed by politicians and the liberal press.

But what could have been done if in the month or so after the 2020 election it was found to be rigged? Hold another election? Who would be in power while all that process was happening?

But I do know that if the 2020 Presidential race was rigged the 2024 race will also be. In private the politicians in D.C. will likely tell you that picking the President of the United States is too damned important to allow the citizens to do it.

Not be allowed to win?

He was “allowed” to win. He just didn’t. He lost.

In a landslide

Tucker managed to rile up "the base" with his cherry picked release of minutes of the Jan 6 Capitol attack but even GOP legislators condemned it as dishonest

www.vox.com

Tucker Carlson’s January 6 lies throw Republicans into disarray

Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
www.vox.com
www.vox.com

So aside from giving "the Following" something to yak about for a while...did it accomplish anything?

Do Independents now think that Jan 6 was just a "tour of the Capitol?
It accomplished nothing. Even the dopiest here have gained nothing from their new narratives.

You mean the stuff that didn't matter. Like showing the 9/11 hijackers having breakfast before they boarded the planes they flew into the buildings.

No, it doesn’t matter to you, because you are completely happy with the only information coming out being what is damning to the Republican Party, but if there is other information that shows another story, that needs to be seen as well.

The Viking guy, for example, the J6 committee painted him as the ring leader for the whole thing, turns out, turns out, not so much. Now we see that he was trying to help quell the people, we never saw any evidence of him breaking in, and he apparently wasn’t committing any violent acts, he was basically just walking around. Of course, the J6 committee wouldn’t have shown any of that, because they weren’t interested in the truth, or transparency, they were just interested in “getting those trump supporters”, and so, they avoided the full story and just gave us what they wanted us to see.

I think I made some posts about that very idea awhile back…

So, where was the clarion call? The riot was planned, so, if that’s the case, there should be evidence that trump told people, weeks in advance, to show up prepared for a riot, right? I mean, those shirts weren’t made overnight. I’m sure any printing company would need a few days lead time to print shirts.

I understand that whole plot to reject electors and all that, but, the riot that happened, you say people were following orders….but the only orders given that day were “go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”…unless you are suggesting that trump used psychology on them, by making a claim that the election was stolen and then without actually saying it, hope that people would show up and do what they did.

I agree with you that trump should have put a stop to it immediately though. He should have said something right away.

Nope. Who did that? Name names

Uh…everyone on the J6 committee…pretty much all left wing media, they all splattered his picture all over the tv and internet trying to make him look like he was a big part of the riot. Looks like now, he wasn’t rioting at all. They kept showing that picture of him howling or whatever.

They were certainly trying to misrepresent his actions, and they knew that because they had access to all of the video that showed what he was actually doing, but they never released that. We didn’t see it until tucker got ahold of it.

Uh…everyone on the J6 committee…pretty much all left wing media, they all splattered his picture all over the tv and internet trying to make him look like he was a big part of the riot. Looks like now, he wasn’t rioting at all.
Names and Quotes and links. I'll be looking for the term "ring leader"

Names and Quotes and links. I'll be looking for the term "ring leader"
Oh my gosh….that was partially sarcasm, I didn’t mean the actual “ring leader”…I was expressing that they were portraying him as something more than what he was.

I should have put “ring leader” in quotes…

Oh my gosh….that was partially sarcasm, I didn’t mean the actual “ring leader”…I was expressing that they were portraying him as something more than what he was.

I should have put “ring leader” in quotes…
So it was bullshit.

Thought so

So what did they portray him as. Again...names and quotes and links

The D.C. Swamp hates Trump with a passion…. Trump lost the election and he had to go no matter what was found.

Plus the country was far too divided to let an argument develop over who really won the election. It had the potential to spilt the nation apart if it gained enough momentum.
I disagree with Batcat’s whole analysis, but there is truth in the parts of his comment I excerpt above. His link to the Bloomberg article is interesting — it of course completely contradicts the claims in his other links.

Trump did lose the election, and as expected refused to accept this loss — though even Tucker Carlson and Trump’s own election experts knew he clearly lost and that there was no basis for all his dishonest self-serving “Big Lie” claims. Nothing was “found” except normal media skullduggery on both sides.

Trump did (both before the election and afterwards) prepare and conspire to stay in power using all the (in his case still insufficient) advantages of being an incumbent. He did try (and fail) to force the final decision into the House of Representatives — where Republicans still had a lame duck majority and would likely have let him remain as President, although he lost by over 7 million popular votes and by an even more decisive electoral count. All that was required was for Pence and enough other Republicans to go along with his feverish plans.

It is certainly true that by 2020 a majority of the country — and yes especially its responsible “elites” — were fed up with Trump’s megalomaniacal narcissism, incompetence in actually governing, and lack of interest in maintaining crucial international alliances. Many did indeed fear he was leading his supporters to “split the nation.” Trump’s later blabbing about “terminating” our laws and Constitution only solidified that sentiment among his enemies.

Trump was, after all, legitimately elected in 2016, and many had hoped being President would bring out more responsible aspects of the man’s character. History showed he was an irresponsible child — a “demonic force” in the words of Tucker Carlson — whose arrogance and childish petulance made it impossible for even most conservative elites who supported his Supreme Court picks and economic program to work with him.

Trump has “split the nation” — or at least a good part of it … with his continuing demagogery around a stolen election. This is now his biggest crime in the eyes of many, both Democrats and Independents, and also many traditional Republicans.

If that investigation was being conducted in a courtroom, and the investigator's were jurors, then a mistrial would be immediately in favor of Trump.

So it was bullshit.

Thought so

So what did they portray him as. Again...names and quotes and links

It was sarcasm…

And what they portrayed him as is as i explained. They splashed him on tv and tried to make it look like he was part of this riot mob. If you are looking for names, again, as I said, everyone in the J6 committee, and every “news” site that splashed his face across the screen as an attempt to make it look like he was being a part of the mob of rioters.

It was sarcasm…

And what they portrayed him as is as i explained. They splashed him on tv and tried to make it look like he was part of this riot mob. If you are looking for names, again, as I said, everyone in the J6 committee, and every “news” site that splashed his face across the screen as an attempt to make it look like he was being a part of the mob of rioters.
He WAS part of the riot mob. He was among the first through that smashed in door

And YOU claimed they portrayed him as a "leader". They did not and THAT was "what you explained" dishonestly

Forum List

Back