Did the Tucker Video Gambit Work?

So because something completely unrelated happened to you, the Capitol riot was no big deal.
Got it. Right
You would interpret something in this way... Why ? Because you are a leftist. What him and his daughter experienced is the reason that J6 ultimately happened..... Why ? Because people were fed up with leftism and all that it entails.

If you think that J6 was sparked by Trump losing the election by what is being alledged to have been nefarious underhandedness, otherwise about how the election results were gained in favor of Joe Biden, then you undoubtedly didn't do well in the disseminating of history either it being in the short term or long term studying of event's.

Aliens and lizard people orchestrating the attack? Trump and Pelosi and Tucker Carlson all taking calls from the Lizard King himself (aka Satan)?

Notice I’m trying to follow gipper ‘s example … and criticize “both sides.”

This would explain why Tucker, in gipper ’s mind, “finally gets it.” Tucker is like a fallen angel.

One moment he admits Trump was “crazy” and “a demonic force” telling his “Big Lies” about fraud and Trump winning the 2020 election …

… and the next moment he says “I spent most of my life being part of the problem … I really regret that. I’m ashamed of it.”

So now all is forgiven … according to gipper. Just because in this video Tucker says the media is … “propaganda.”

Wow. Who ever suspected that? I tell you … I’m absolutely shocked!

Yet Tucker forgets to mention he is still the highest paid “infotainer” of them all … He just laughs his creepy laugh and takes no responsibility for his lying about the election. He doesn’t believe … in anything.

I’m telling you folks …

They are ALL controlled by — or are — Lizard People!

/s
? You’re confused.

Because you are a leftist. What him and his daughter experienced is the reason that J6 ultimately happened..... Why ? Because people were fed up with leftism and all that it entails.
What horse shit excuse. By that reasoning it would be just fine for "leftists" to physically attack GOP legislators...because ya know...we're fed up with the lying and bullshit they spew...MTG beware...
If you think that J6 was sparked by Trump losing the election by what is being alledged to have been nefarious underhandedness, otherwise about how the election results were gained in favor of Joe Biden, then you undoubtedly didn't do well in the disseminating of history either it being in the short term or long term studying of event's.
Well you've managed to give us a really good example of a run on sentence...and little else

What horse shit excuse. By that reasoning it would be just fine for "leftists" to physically attack GOP legislators...because ya know...we're fed up with the lying and bullshit they spew...MTG beware...
Just try it, I dare you.

Well you've managed to give us a really good example of a run on sentence...and little else
Ok what is MTG ? You leftist and your abbreviations as if everyone is tech savvy and all that sort of thing.

Oh and leftist have been physically attacking the GOP legislatures (i.e. at the annual softball game with Steve Scalise being attacked), and illegally harassing federal judges or even the Supreme court judge's along with a sitting president for 4+ years etc.

Then why the hell don't you tell me what it was?
It was Trump getting upset that he didn't win. He asked for a peaceful march, to those that were daft enough to march to follow him, to make their voices heard. As with most protests, crowd psychology kicks in and some cause violence.

The Jan 6 committee fell flat on it's face, and no leader charged for orchestrating an insurrection, because, an insurrection didn't take place. If you have 40,000 hours of evidence of an insurrection, why wasn't the ring leader charged?

So repeating a thousand times that Jan 6 was an insurrection, does not make it an insurrection. Even the FBI quickly concluded that it wasn't.

And here we are today, still hearing from the brain dead of society that Jan 6 was an insurrection.

Ok what is MTG ? You leftist and your abbreviations as if everyone is tech savvy and all that sort of thing.

Oh and leftist have been physically attacking the GOP legislatures (i.e. at the annual softball game with Steve Scalise being attacked), and illegally harassing federal judges or even the Supreme court judge's along with a sitting president for 4+ years etc.
If you know who AOC, JFK, MLK, and LBJ are, you should know who MTG is.

She's an idiot.
I think that the left fears her greatly, and that is why she was set up to be killed by the perps who called in a shooting at her home, in which turned out to be false, but could have gotten her killed. Diabolical act is what that was. Wonder if they caught the perps yet ?

I think that the left fears her greatly, and that is why she was set up to be killed by the perps who called in a shooting at her home, in which turned out to be false, but could have gotten her killed. Diabolical act is what that was. Wonder if they caught the perps yet ?
Probably not.

Probably not.
Probably right.. Law and order under Biden would rather go after soccer mom's and dad's because they don't want their children exposed to nasty deplorable illegal things. Of course in Biden world I digress.

Forum List

Back