Did the Tucker Video Gambit Work?

Ok, how did he obstruct a government proceeding? Just being in the room? Maybe…but it doesn’t appear he was a threat to anyone
Standing the well of the Senate with other rioters and a fucking SPEAR...yes...a real spear.

You have lost whatever small amount of credibility you might have had

P
Against… “Viking guy” was at the front of the pack of insurrectionists and was one of the first ones through that breached door.

He was NOT a tourist
Prove his intent mind reader .

Standing the well of the Senate with other rioters and a fucking SPEAR...yes...a real spear.

What was the spear to represent ? It wasn't violence or other, because it wasn't used as such, so did it represent a spear that got thrown through the heart of justice, otherwise was his entire outfit a prop or non-violent message being displayed, otherwise saying that justice had failed in the election, and had since made the Americans all barbarians unto the political class ?

Some argue the spear was fake.

It does appear to be a jerry-built spear, more of a symbol than a weapon. Still the ornament on top looks sharp.

It is fair to ask why if it was a dangerous weapon why the police walked along side the Shaman without disarming him? They probably viewed him as harmless.

Twenty years from now he will probably be just a reminder of the Jan 6th “insurrection” which will be relegated to merely an interesting riot but not a real insurrection, historically consequential but not at the level of a Pearl Harbor or 9/11.
1678946057541.jpeg

Huh. Looks like he made a flag pole out of it…did he threaten anyone with it? Did he wave it at anyone? Did he make any kind of gesture that he intended to use it as a weapon?

I will agree that he shouldn’t have been there, and the threatening letter he wrote probably sealed the deal…ok I’ll agree with you, he deserved it.

Huh. Looks like he made a flag pole out of it…did he threaten anyone with it? Did he wave it at anyone? Did he make any kind of gesture that he intended to use it as a weapon?

I will agree that he shouldn’t have been there, and the threatening letter he wrote probably sealed the deal…ok I’ll agree with you, he deserved it.
He wrote a threatening letter ? Hmmmm.

Tucker managed to rile up "the base" with his cherry picked release of minutes of the Jan 6 Capitol attack but even GOP legislators condemned it as dishonest
Tucker has succeeded in getting himself back into the demon club.

He was caught with his pants down calling Trump a "demonic force" and had to do SOMETHING to get back in the club.

Yeah, I mean it is kind of ambiguous and doesn’t mention anyone by name, as the stories are claiming, but someone reading it could construe it as a “threat”

View attachment 766396

Nahhh, looks to me like it's just a political threat, otherwise something that means "justice is coming" in the form of who should and will be controlling the power that was given by the people and for the people after the 2020 election hopefully would be righteously returned to it's rightful winner, but only through American's peacefully protesting and airing their redress of grievances just as it should be done in a liberty loving society peacefully.

Trust in Trumps leadership was and still is strong, and this is all due to the disappointment in Democrat leftism, otherwise that is way to crazy for most Americans and their families that are living today.
USA USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA.

This from a lying libtard?

WTF would you dimwits know about credibility?

This thread was not meant for or about you. You’ll never change your mind.
You're goddamn right.

Because I was there during the Summer of Love.

I was there, outside, IN the middle of the riots.

And so was my 13 year old (at the time) daughter, and I saw up close and personal how you retarded hypocrites treat a 13 year old Chinese girl and scare the shit out of her to the point where she's mortally in fear of her life.

I have SEEN first hand how you hypocrites from hell operate.

And you're right, I will never forget, and I will never forgive.

Progtards are rotten fucking assholes, and you're one of them.

If you don't like the way the shoe fits, TAKE IT OFF, you dumb fucking asshole.

Otherwise you'll be treated like a low life excuse for a scumbag. Because that's what leftards are today, and that's ALL they are.

You're goddamn right.

Because I was there during the Summer of Love.

I was there, outside, IN the middle of the riots.

And so was my 13 year old (at the time) daughter, and I saw up close and personal how you retarded hypocrites treat a 13 year old Chinese girl and scare the shit out of her to the point where she's mortally in fear of her life.

I have SEEN first hand how you hypocrites from hell operate.

And you're right, I will never forget, and I will never forgive.

Progtards are rotten fucking assholes, and you're one of them.

If you don't like the way the shoe fits, TAKE IT OFF, you dumb fucking asshole.

Otherwise you'll be treated like a low life excuse for a scumbag. Because that's what leftards are today, and that's ALL they are.
So because something completely unrelated happened to you, the Capitol riot was no big deal.
Got it. Right

Tucker managed to rile up "the base" with his cherry picked release of minutes of the Jan 6 Capitol attack but even GOP legislators condemned it as dishonest

www.vox.com

Tucker Carlson’s January 6 lies throw Republicans into disarray

Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
www.vox.com
www.vox.com

So aside from giving "the Following" something to yak about for a while...did it accomplish anything?

Do Independents now think that Jan 6 was just a "tour of the Capitol?
Tucker finally gets it. When will the American people get it?

What could they be hiding?
Aliens and lizard people orchestrating the attack? Trump and Pelosi and Tucker Carlson all taking calls from the Lizard King himself (aka Satan)?

Notice I’m trying to follow gipper ‘s example … and criticize “both sides.”

This would explain why Tucker, in gipper ’s mind, “finally gets it.” Tucker is like a fallen angel.

One moment he admits Trump was “crazy” and “a demonic force” telling his “Big Lies” about fraud and Trump winning the 2020 election …

… and the next moment he says “I spent most of my life being part of the problem … I really regret that. I’m ashamed of it.”

So now all is forgiven … according to gipper. Just because in this video Tucker says the media is … “propaganda.”

Wow. Who ever suspected that? I tell you … I’m absolutely shocked!

Yet Tucker forgets to mention he is still the highest paid “infotainer” of them all … He just laughs his creepy laugh and takes no responsibility for his lying about the election. He doesn’t believe … in anything.

I’m telling you folks …

They are ALL controlled by — or are — Lizard People!

/s

Last edited:

Forum List

Back