Did Sirhan Sirhan really shoot RFK. RFK jr. says no.

Okay sure. Now tell me is Biden also responsible for the deaths since January?
The fault of the brain washed functional moron g o p voters who won't get vaccinated or wear masks or socially distance or anything else. They are taking in the neck right now. So the fault of Trump and Murdoch and the scumbag internet nuts.

This is not sirhan's first parole hearing. All those eye witnesses claiming he was innocent never spoke up at trial nor at any of the other parole hearings.

Gascon doesn't need witnesses to release killers.
On the other hand Sirhan Siran was a brainwashed functional moron fanatic. You know the type. The silent majority is now the loudmouth majority. Poor America. I'll leave it up to the court s not some paid off slime ball conservative pundit.

He didn't do that at all, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. It was just more Trump Murdoch bologna for the chumps....

He didn't do that at all,

Giving Putin billions of dollars and more control over Europe's energy supply
is your idea of being tough on Putin?

Damn, you're getting dumber every day.

He didn't do that at all,

Giving Putin billions of dollars and more control over Europe's energy supply
is your idea of being tough on Putin?

Damn, you're getting dumber every day.
The carrot and the stick-too complicated for the GOP base I know. At any rate it was 95% complete and the Germans were depending on it.

The carrot and the stick-too complicated for the GOP base I know. At any rate it was 95% complete and the Germans were depending on it.

Yeah, handing Putin the carrots and the sticks. Brilliant. LOL!

At any rate it was 95% complete and the Germans were depending on it.

The last 5% was Biden kissing Putin's ass.

The fault of the brain washed functional moron g o p voters who won't get vaccinated or wear masks or socially distance or anything else. They are taking in the neck right now. So the fault of Trump and Murdoch and the scumbag internet nuts.
Yeah all those African and Hispanic Americans are crazed GOP voters.

Can’t fix stupid.

Yeah all those African and Hispanic Americans are crazed GOP voters.

Can’t fix stupid.
They are getting vaccinated more and more while you brainwash functional morons aren't. With you people it's ideological and brainwashed not just cynical like blacks deserve to be. And you are much bigger group and help to lead the blacks in their own hesitancy. What a damn mess. Everything you know is wrong. The global warming hoax the pandemic hoaks the mask.... Everything you know is wrong and you miss 90% of the news.

They are getting vaccinated more and more while you brainwash functional morons aren't. With you people it's ideological and brainwashed not just cynical like blacks deserve to be. And you are much bigger group and help to lead the blacks in their own hesitancy. What a damn mess. Everything you know is wrong. The global warming hoax the pandemic hoaks the mask.... Everything you know is wrong and you miss 90% of the news.
You’re nuts.

You’re nuts.
95% of the world believes you are nuts. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies. Every respected media every court decision goes against you. Your garbage propaganda denies all our institutions and all the actual facts in the world for pure hatred and garbage misinformation. Did you notice the global warming yet your brain washed God damn idiots? The GOP is the only party in the world that denies global warming or all the other things it denies. It denies everything but all its ridiculous conspiracy theories omg.

"Michael Brown was shot in the back......" was never the official version.

It was to BLM, CNN, and the rest, who never ever mentioned the lie when Brown's family hired someone to do the autopsy, and all of the wounds are in the front.

The little black bigot who was in on the shoplifting lied, and started riots with his lie...

Yes he killed him. Junior is a leftist anti-vaccine nut job

LOL

Anti vax = nut job

LOL!!!!

13 shots.

8 in Siran's "gun" planted on him. The Hoover FBI didn't even get their math right...

Those who parrot the media....

Some still believe the "official version" of stuff today. Siran is another great example of how corrupt zionism really is....
this troll is a paid shill for the CIA,he is not worth bothering with.

LOL

Anti vax = nut job

LOL!!!!

13 shots.

8 in Siran's "gun" planted on him. The Hoover FBI didn't even get their math right...
yeah RFJ Jr is a little wacky in the antivax department

Kennedy was only shot 3 times...not 13

The gun was traced, they know it was given to him by his brother, who purchased it from George Erhard, who got it from Dana Westlake, who was given it from her father, who had purchased it for protection, of himself and his store during the Watt's Riots.

No. I think you meant to say anyone who believes the government’s story about these assassinations is an idiot.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

All these dumbasses that say sirhan shot RFK and oswald shot JFK are indeed dumbasses who have done no research and have let the CIA controlled media brainwash them.
yeah RFJ Jr is a little wacky in the antivax department

Kennedy was only shot 3 times...not 13

The gun was traced, they know it was given to him by his brother, who purchased it from George Erhard, who got it from Dana Westlake, who was given it from her father, who had purchased it for protection, of himself and his store during the Watt's Riots.

He was saying there were 13 bullets.there were bullets found in the walls so it was impossible for sirhan to have fired all the shots plus it was impossible for him to fire the fatal head shot the fact the best coroner in the world that examined him said the bullet entrace wound came from BEHIND not in the front and the photos show he was in FRONT of kennedy the entire time and witnesses also placed him in front of him the entire time therefore it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to fire the fatal head shot same as it was impossible for oswald to have fired the fatal head shot to kennedy the fact all dallas doctors said the head shot came from the front not the back.

I am Paul Schrade of Los Angeles. I am 91 years old. And back when I was 43, I was among six persons shot at the old Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles at just after Midnight on June 5th, 1968.

The evidence clearly shows you were not the gunman who shot Robert Kennedy. There is clear evidence of a second gunman in that kitchen pantry who shot Robert Kennedy. One of the bullets – the fatal bullet – struck Bob in the back of the head. Two bullets struck Bob literally in his back. A fourth bullet struck the back of his coat’s upper right seam and passed harmlessly through his coat. I believe all four of those bullets were fired from a second gunman standing behind Bob. You were never behind Bob, nor was Bob’s back ever exposed to you.

Gentlemen, the evidence clearly shows that Sirhan Sirhan could not and did not shoot Senator Bob Kennedy.

there were more bullets found in the walls than sirhans gun carried therefore he could not have done the shooting by himself even if he was involved which the evidence is very flimsy on,the fact the LA police ignored all that evidence of at least a second gunman proves the media and the police are guilty of treason.

the FBI and dallas police departments investigation into it was the same as the JFK assassination investigation,a complete joke,a keystone cops run investigation the fact they did not pursue any of that evidence and also destroyed the cameramans photos he took and ignored the witness who told policemen he saw a woman with a polka dot dress running out of the back door yelling out WE DID IT,WE WILLED KENNEDY.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back