CCP Joe about to ignite a Civil War

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Biden Administration is THE MOST UNAMERICAN leader since 1775. It's not mere cluelessness, his handlers (the CCP) are doing all they can to drag America down with the capstone being to ignite a Civil War 2.0

The Fauxi Wuhan Bioweapon

The Stolen Election

The disgraceful Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan

We're at the point were a "Tree of Liberty Rally March on DC 9/11/21" would bring 10 million people to quickly set things right.

The Biden Administration is THE MOST UNAMERICAN leader since 1775. It's not mere cluelessness, his handlers (the CCP) are doing all they can to drag America down with the capstone being to ignite a Civil War 2.0

The Stolen Election

We're at the point were a "Tree of Liberty Rally March on DC 9/11/21" would bring 10 million people to quickly set things right.
Go ahead and start it.

The Stolen Election

Bring it the fawk on. Exterminating you delusional idiots would be the best thing that ever happened to this country. Waltz your ass down this dirt road and see what a "liberal" can do.

The Stolen Election

Sprung for the good dope this time I see.

The Stolen Election

"We're at the point were a "Tree of Liberty Rally March on DC 9/11/21" would bring 10 million people to quickly set things right."
Oooo...I hadn't heard about this one.
So...the latest prediction is that 10 million people are going to march...where...to Washington...to Four Seasons Landscaping...to a Walmart FEMA detention centre (are they still a thing?
Is that the same day that The Former Guy is re-instated?

"We're at the point were a "Tree of Liberty Rally March on DC 9/11/21" would bring 10 million people to quickly set things right."
Oooo...I hadn't heard about this one.
So...the latest prediction is that 10 million people are going to march...where...to Washington...to Four Seasons Landscaping...to a Walmart FEMA detention centre (are they still a thing?
Is that the same day that The Former Guy is re-instated?
Remember the Million Man March? American Spring? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Actually these are reasons why most didn't take the Jan 6th gathering serious at first, because all other con-servative gatherings had been such jokes.

I believe Xiden's brownshirts already have machine gun nests in place against the eventuality.
Oh no. We hate guns. We don't have any or any idea what to do with them. Seriously, I don't know the difference between concealment and cover and I'd have no idea which end of a fire trap to draw you into.

We are completely unprepared so go ahead.

Oh no. We hate guns. We don't have any or any idea what to do with them. Seriously, I don't know the difference between concealment and cover and I'd have no idea which end of a fire trap to draw you into.

We are completely unprepared so go ahead.
Besides...Former President Obama took all our guns away back then.

As a traitor, chaos Joe Biden is measurably worse than Benedict Arnold. Arnold did not arm the British with American weapons. Biden gave enough weaponry to the taliban to equip an army.

The Civil War in this country is likely to be the street fight between 7th century illiterate Muslims and 7th century illiterate village people from central america setting up street shrines to catholic patrons. Whites can sit this one out. There aren't enough resources for both

Last night I met my son and daughter in law, along with other members of my wife's family, at Sim's Barbecue. Go ahead, google it. I admit it, I about got lost going in, and I about got lost coming out. Thank God for Google maps. It was in a barn, I mean a real barn, and with no air-conditioning the heat was stifling. It was all you can eat Barbecue, chicken, pork, and beef. $13.50, drinks and desert are separate. No free refills either. Opens at five, the bluegrass band starts at 6:45. No cellphone signal, surrounded by fields, long dirt road to get to the barn. The food, make you want to slap your grandmother. Off the chain. Not even a convenience store within miles of the place. They have been serving food here since 1861.

You go ahead and start your Civil War. You stupid ass Trumpsters will do great wonders, and fall back in rotten cucumbers as Mom used to say. The first clue, all of you that post about all the guns you have, endless diatribes about ammo and bullet velocity. I am willing to bet damn near everyone that was at the dinner last night, hundreds of them, could shoot the eyes out of a target at five hundred yards. They ain't on Facebook. They don't post on messageboards. They could give two shits about Afghanistan. But, you mess with them or theirs and you are asking for a world of hurt.

My wife spent most of the time with her kin. Me, well I spent it with my daughter-in-law, a yankee from Pennsylvania. She was in awe, and I told her, these are my people. I was raised here. The salt of the earth. She had just spent the weekend in Nashville but she had never seen someone playing the spoons, until last night.

The reality, that dinner, those people, that is America. The Overmountain Men, they are the ones that won the Revolutionary War and ever since then, they are the ones that have provided the bulk of the US military. I have said time and time again, my family has been right here since well before the American Revolution. This is our country, and we let the rest of you yahoos hang around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you digress from that, you start spouting off stupid shit like Civil War and revolution, you start stepping on us, then hell hath no fury like what we will unleash on you.

So go ahead. You initiate that Civil War. It ain't the BLM people you got to worry about, It ain't the gangs, or the inner city thugs, that you got to worry about. It is those quiet individualists that live out in the sticks, that never talk about their guns, or their ammo, or post on Facebook and pontificate on messageboards that are going to rise up and put your stupid ass in the ground. Last night, they were clogging on the dance floor to good bluegrass music. Tomorrow, you initiate that Civil War you so desperately desire, they are going to rise up and send your ass to hell. That much I can guarantee.

Last night I met my son and daughter in law, along with other members of my wife's family, at Sim's Barbecue. Go ahead, google it. I admit it, I about got lost going in, and I about got lost coming out. Thank God for Google maps. It was in a barn, I mean a real barn, and with no air-conditioning the heat was stifling. It was all you can eat Barbecue, chicken, pork, and beef. $13.50, drinks and desert are separate. No free refills either. Opens at five, the bluegrass band starts at 6:45. No cellphone signal, surrounded by fields, long dirt road to get to the barn. The food, make you want to slap your grandmother. Off the chain. Not even a convenience store within miles of the place. They have been serving food here since 1861.

You go ahead and start your Civil War. You stupid ass Trumpsters will do great wonders, and fall back in rotten cucumbers as Mom used to say. The first clue, all of you that post about all the guns you have, endless diatribes about ammo and bullet velocity. I am willing to bet damn near everyone that was at the dinner last night, hundreds of them, could shoot the eyes out of a target at five hundred yards. They ain't on Facebook. They don't post on messageboards. They could give two shits about Afghanistan. But, you mess with them or theirs and you are asking for a world of hurt.

My wife spent most of the time with her kin. Me, well I spent it with my daughter-in-law, a yankee from Pennsylvania. She was in awe, and I told her, these are my people. I was raised here. The salt of the earth. She had just spent the weekend in Nashville but she had never seen someone playing the spoons, until last night.

The reality, that dinner, those people, that is America. The Overmountain Men, they are the ones that won the Revolutionary War and ever since then, they are the ones that have provided the bulk of the US military. I have said time and time again, my family has been right here since well before the American Revolution. This is our country, and we let the rest of you yahoos hang around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you digress from that, you start spouting off stupid shit like Civil War and revolution, you start stepping on us, then hell hath no fury like what we will unleash on you.

So go ahead. You initiate that Civil War. It ain't the BLM people you got to worry about, It ain't the gangs, or the inner city thugs, that you got to worry about. It is those quiet individualists that live out in the sticks, that never talk about their guns, or their ammo, or post on Facebook and pontificate on messageboards that are going to rise up and put your stupid ass in the ground. Last night, they were clogging on the dance floor to good bluegrass music. Tomorrow, you initiate that Civil War you so desperately desire, they are going to rise up and send your ass to hell. That much I can guarantee.
Sure snowflake.....

Forum List

Back