Did Russia influence the 2016 election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Many folks feel Russia did influence the election. My question is how did they do it? Is there anyone here that feels they changed their vote as a result of being influenced?

How can any sane person believe that?

Aug,2:
Sergey Lavrov: It's simply ridiculous when someone claims that funny pictures are used to undermine US democracy. This, I believe, is an extreme form of paranoia.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov's remarks and answers to media questions at the news conference following the Russia-ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, Singapore, August 2, 2018

upload_2018-8-4_9-19-18.png

Trump's own intel chiefs say that Russian meddled in our elections and are continuing to meddle in our politics. That is old news and accepted by everyone except Trump and his minions.

Did Russia influence the election and did people change their vote because of their attack?

The way I look at it is that Trump won in four States with less that an average of .06% of the vote. That is little more that 1/2 of 1%. Could that small amount of people have been influenced by Russian propaganda?

Looking at empirical evidence consisting of conservatives posters on this and other forums where they spew the Russian propaganda line and pro-Russian sympathies it would not surprise me. These people comprise at least 90% of conservative poster far more that 1/2 of 1% and have bought into Russian propaganda hook, line and sinker.

We already conservatives are easy sheep for conspiracy theories. So, yeah, it is not much of a leap that they would change their vote.

Trump's own intel chiefs say that Russian meddled in our elections and are continuing to meddle in our politics. That is old news and accepted by everyone except Trump and his minions.

Did Russia influence the election and did people change their vote because of their attack?

The way I look at it is that Trump won in four States with less that an average of .06% of the vote. That is little more that 1/2 of 1%. Could that small amount of people have been influenced by Russian propaganda?

Looking at empirical evidence consisting of conservatives posters on this and other forums where they spew the Russian propaganda line and pro-Russian sympathies it would not surprise me. These people comprise at least 90% of conservative poster far more that 1/2 of 1% and have bought into Russian propaganda hook, line and sinker.

We already conservatives are easy sheep for conspiracy theories. So, yeah, it is not much of a leap that they would change their vote.
Meddling doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Do you honestly believe Mexico didn’t meddle in the election?

We will never know the extent to which Russian propaganda influenced the election. I’d say the damage was minimal considering the person Trump was running against. It definitely wasn’t the Russians who convinced me she didn’t need to be anywhere near the Oval Office.

Here are the facts:

Russia did not hack the election system.
Russia did not change any votes.
Russia did not collude with Trump.
The DNC would not turn over servers to allow FBI to verify the alleged hacks on their system.

Russia is a scape goat for the Democrats so they could try and delegitimize the fact that Trump won the election.

The far left media did much more to try and influence the elections than Russia.

Not interested in what the intel chiefs say. Did Russia influence your vote? If so, how?

Meddling is not the right word. Attack is more accurate.
Be that as it may, if any country meddled in our election whether it is Mexico, Russia or whoever, they should be dealt with. I don't hear our intel chiefs saying Mexico is a national security threat to our electoral system. They say Russia. I believe them and not Trump.

Many folks feel Russia did influence the election. My question is how did they do it? Is there anyone here that feels they changed their vote as a result of being influenced?
You can’t ask us. We’ve made up our minds. It’s all the lies about hillary that got the independents and undecideds to vote for trump or just stay home.

Hillary has to accept some blame. Comey too

The American people are ultimately responsible for trump. The people who voted for him and the people who stayed home.

American people voted for Trump to be President ... not Russia.

All the rest is BS.

But if Russia helped even in slightest way ... -- Thank you Russia, Thank you Putin!

Cuz at the end of the day -- there were only 2 people to choose from: Trump and Hillary ... -- Trump won ... Can you imagine the alternative? :icon_rolleyes:

You can’t ask us. We’ve made up our minds. It’s all the lies about hillary that got the independents and undecideds to vote for trump or just stay home.

Hillary has to accept some blame. Comey too

The American people are ultimately responsible for trump. The people who voted for him and the people who stayed home.

I can't ask you? That horse is already out of the barn.
Ok, so what are the lies about Hillary?

...I don't hear our intel chiefs saying Mexico is a national security threat to our electoral system. They say Russia. I believe them and not Trump.

You have any particular reason for believing your 'intelligence' agencies without seeing any evidence for yourself?

Remember what happened last time when they assured you it was a slam dunk

:coffee:

Be that as it may, if any country meddled in our election whether it is Mexico, Russia or whoever, they should be dealt with. I don't hear our intel chiefs saying Mexico is a national security threat to our electoral system. They say Russia. I believe them and not Trump.
Because of Mueller and the DNC making Russia the priority.

Russia did NOTHING but make sites and Facebook groups that people may or may not agree with.

The only coordinated attack was by the MS media who continually parroted fake polls and opinions hour by hour to change peoples minds or keep them from voting because it was already decided that Trump could not win.

Attack, meddle, call it what you want. If Russia or Mexico attacked the election why didn't Obama deal with it?

Attack, meddle, call it what you want. If Russia or Mexico attacked the election why didn't Obama deal with it?
I have asked that same question several times. The liberal scum will NEVER answer honestly.

I have asked that same question several times. The liberal scum will NEVER answer honestly.

Do they answer at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back