These Mosques Pray for the Annihilation of Jews. They Also Receive Money From the Biden Administration. (Islamist genocide)

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
These Mosques Pray for the Annihilation of Jews. They Also Receive Money From the Biden Administration.

Comment:

Don't expect racisTrashida or Hamas-linked CAIR to speak out against this money.

Of course the Mosque spokespeople say the same about their enemies as their enemies say about them .
What do you really expect?

In this instance , Hamas have obviously learned well from bulley and terrorist countries like the US and Israel .

If, in hindsight, the US made funding decisions that they now partly regret , that is par for the course for the US which is without its own clear direction and strategy .

See something, say something.

you get a badge or something for reporting it?

God bless.

Also, Canary has been exposing much:

And yet 2/3 or Jews are so brainwashed by liberalism that they will vote for the man who is funding the destruction of Israel.
Because of WW2 history and record of hate from the extremist right - earlier. Though it is slowly changing.

These Mosques Pray for the Annihilation of Jews. They Also Receive Money From the Biden Administration.

Comment:

Don't expect racisTrashida or Hamas-linked CAIR to speak out against this money.
Did Americans pray for Japanese and Germans to be annihilated during WWII?

I don't understand why the US hasn't vetted mosques here.

France vetted their mosques and had to close down 115 of them, and France is about the size of Texas.

A lot of it happened after some terrorist incident years ago. Maybe the one with machine guns?

Oh! I know! After the Charlie Hebdo thing.

I don't understand why the US hasn't vetted mosques here.

France vetted their mosques and had to close down 115 of them, and France is about the size of Texas.

A lot of it happened after some terrorist incident years ago. Maybe the one with machine guns?

Oh! I know! After the Charlie Hebdo thing.
Hamas-linked CAIR lobby will cry Slamophobia

What a huge mistake it is for the U.S. to allow immigration from Islamic countries.
In the coming years more and more Americans will come to regret it.

Forum List

Back